Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

School is a con there just chomping at the bit to put you in grammer prison *plays prison song by system of a down*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

kiimo posted:

School is a con there just chomping at the bit to put you in grammer prison

I will end you.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

kiimo posted:

it literally has

I can say that since literally literally has no meaning

Newsroom is largely a terrible show, but Jane Fonda rocked on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Svt232YNUs

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I loved the first two seasons. The third was an absolute train wreck, like shockingly so.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

kiimo posted:

School is a con there just chomping at the bit to put you in grammer prison *plays prison song by system of a down*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

kiimo posted:

I loved the first two seasons. The third was an absolute train wreck, like shockingly so.

The show just really leaned into itself, and had so many hateable characters

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

some people can't stand Aaron Sorkin shows and I can completely understand but I always liked them even Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

I think the same could be said for Wes Anderson but it just jives with me

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

https://twitter.com/meganamram/status/1087143660389466112?s=20

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

kiimo posted:

some people can't stand Aaron Sorkin shows and I can completely understand but I always liked them even Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

I think the same could be said for Wes Anderson but it just jives with me

Sports Night is one of my favorite shows ever and I've watched every bit of television Sorkin made. When he's great he's great, when he's terrible I want to shoot myself. I'm just very, very glad News Room was cancelled before they could have possibly done anything around Donald Trump running for or being the US President.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Picard Chat

I'm getting through Season 2

Same here and man am I having a hard time with this season. Just too far out in the weeds. I'm gonna gut it out though since season 3 is only halfway out

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KVyRqloGmk

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Took my wife's car in for milestone maintenence and somehow let ourselves get talked into buying a new car, which I wouldn't mind so much if they weren't taking 30 minutes to appraise my beater as part of our trade-in.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

they're going to present you with a price for the new car and a number for the trade-in together as a single package, to try to trick you into overpaying for the new car by believeing you got a good deal on the trade-in.

You need to firmly establish the price of the new car independent from the value of the trade-in, and then don't do the trade-in if they undervalue it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh this is really fun. A group of adversarial machine learning folks developed an art filter that adds noise to art you can't see, but that ruins current models of using images for training data

http://glaze.cs.uchicago.edu/

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

He was just two days from being LeVar Burton.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli posted:

Oh this is really fun. A group of adversarial machine learning folks developed an art filter that adds noise to art you can't see, but that ruins current models of using images for training data

This is tight

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

At some point Megan Amram pretty much dropped off of Twitter. Probably a great decision for her mental well-being, but a big loss for funny tweet enjoyers.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Aw man, Lance Reddick loving owned. Did good voice over work for Destiny - showed up to all the expansion launch parties and was apparently a big nerd playing the poo poo out of it. Was awesome in every show or movie i saw him in. 60 is way too loving young.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

General Dog posted:

He was just two days from being LeVar Burton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpwyXURokKM

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Blowjob Overtime posted:

At some point Megan Amram pretty much dropped off of Twitter. Probably a great decision for her mental well-being, but a big loss for funny tweet enjoyers.

Part of it is because she made massively inappropriate jokes towards Asians, Jews, and people with disabilities. She did apologize but slowed her tweeting after.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Part of it is because she made massively inappropriate jokes towards Asians, Jews, and people with disabilities. She did apologize but slowed her tweeting after.

gently caress that is a bummer.

It’s wild how succinctly the Milkshake Duck tweet summarized our modern existence.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hot Diggity! posted:

I think that was yet another case of people dragging up jokes from like 2008 made in a completely different online culture in terms of what was funny or acceptable.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

What a slapdash centrally hung video board array

Cool experience though

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Blowjob Overtime posted:

She deserves a break for tweeting once a day, every day during Trump's presidency "Today is the day Trump finally became President".

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kalli posted:

I predicted this like two days ago and did not expect to be right this quickly, lmao

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Spelling is made up. Do whatever you want

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Basketball sucks and I hate it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

We're all gonna die why even stop at railroad crossings

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Bird in a Blender posted:

I never had the lego sets, we just always had the big box of legos, which I loved putting together. We got our kid a small set and man there is a lot of stuff to do to put these things together. It's like IKEA instructions for kids.
I had the big box of whatever Legos as a kid, and loved it. And then I helped a friend of mine build the Voltron set. Actually several people helped, including someone who built the Saturn 5 Lego kit, it took all afternoon, and HOOO BOY that was a brain breaker.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

kiimo posted:

We're all gonna die why even stop at railroad crossings

Chumps. Now to wait for the mighty Terrapin to fell the highest rated team in the country.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

I had the big box of whatever Legos as a kid, and loved it. And then I helped a friend of mine build the Voltron set. Actually several people helped, including someone who built the Saturn 5 Lego kit, it took all afternoon, and HOOO BOY that was a brain breaker.

My 2 year old broke into our room yesterday and took apart a fair amount of my UCS 1989 Batmobile and Batwing. Wouldn’t be so bad but it’s a whole lotta black I got to sort, but hey at least I got a project this weekend.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Mando continues to loving rule, stay mad haters

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DudespostingWs/status/1636724073144147968

King poo poo. Wondering if this was Joey or not.

[Fake edit]

At least you’re not this guy/gimmick

https://twitter.com/cyclonelarry69/status/1635866153196068864

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Fifty Three posted:

Mando continues to loving rule, stay mad haters

That last episode def had Andor vibes in that our supposed "good guys" (in this case the New Republic) aren't angels.

I also suspect Bo Katan will be the antagonist by the end of the season, if not the entire show.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/Imposter_Edits/status/1636853456295149569

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

The Glumslinger posted:

Great day on the slopes

Beautiful!

I just got back from 3 days skiing in western Montana. Beautiful area.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
It's finally above 60 and I am enjoying it by working outside and then hanging out with tje upstairs dogs when I let them out again so they can pee and run around.

I'm also waiting for one of my brother's to call and I am not looking forward to it since he stresses me out.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Oh I do remember this now, yeah that sucks. She was responsible for a whole lot of the pun store and kiosk names in The Good Place, which is real impressive.

Unrelated, today our kitties cuddled even more than just Zoey laying her head on Toby's back on my wife's lap. These boxes are in front of the patio door and get full sun if it's out.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Purdue more like Purdont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FAIRLEIGH

DICKINSON