Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
not even San Daniele Prosciutto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fez_machine posted:

I can get that prosciutto for like 3 quid from the Tesco down the road

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

fez_machine posted:

Isn't that a Kingdom Hearts game

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rarity posted:

I can get that prosciutto for like 3 quid from the Tesco down the road

But you only eat the finest posciutto straight from a can?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

HamburgerTownUSA posted:

He's a race-baiting dipshit who was trying to push the whole "Shida is only getting pushed because Kenny is loving her" poo poo. Like literally on the same podcast when Raj Giri said that and he was immediately all "oh of course!". Everything he does just presents him as a generally lovely person to be around.

Yeah, but... Mike Elgin

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I feel like the story I'd get out of watching Michael Elgin do stand up and having to interact with him in general would be the funnier of the two options

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I think both of them would be easy to heckle and would have equally poor ways of dealing with the heckling, but Alfred would 100% play the race card and make it super uncomfortable for everyone, while Elgin would only make it uncomfortable for himself.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/1636772542559010825

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Rarity posted:

Yet you post on Something Awful. Curious

Well, nobody is calling any of us professionals.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/xinomaox/status/1636762612045352962?t=VwLTjx1quGfNqmh3uY1ixg&s=19

Oh no, MAO is a hardcore dancer, I have to cancel him now

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Only pricks throw fists/kicks in the pit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

MAO learnt the truth early. Life is hard, be harder

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Who even are these Alfred and Raj blokes? Twitter celebs? They both seem very stupid.

Alfred is a failed comedian turned fed smegma gobbler. One of the reasons being a 'Forbes contributor' means next to nothing. Also constantly trying to associate AEW with racism, while making vile comments about some of the joshi talent. Very obsessed with 'fast nationals' except mysteriously not on those weeks were Dynamite or Rampage do good numbers.

Raj is a merchant of bad/dumb wrestling takes, who clings to the one time out of a billion where he got something sorta-kinda half right.

FullMetalJackoff fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Mar 18, 2023

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Alfred is a failed comedian turned fed smegma gobbler. One of the reasons being a 'Forbes contributor' means next to nothing. Also constantly trying to associate AEW with racism, while making vile comments about some of the joshi talent. Very obsessed with 'fast nationals' except mysteriously not on those weeks were Dynamite or Rampage do good numbers.

Raj is a merchant of bad/dumb wrestling takes, who clings to the one time out of a billion where he got something sorta-kinda half right.

If anything raj is the more abhorrent one when it comes to Joshi talent. He's the one who said Shida only got pushed because she's kenny's girlfriend and I'm pretty sure him and the rest of the drybrains on the wrestling Inc podcast said some pretty stupid poo poo about Riho back when she was champ too

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/daxftr/status/1636894400159571968?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Shut up FTR Brother Bald. Go record another podcast I won't listen to

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

What did Dave say?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Majinfoose posted:

What did Dave say?

"Wrestling companies pay for hotels overseas but not domestic" essentially

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Senerio posted:

"Wrestling companies pay for hotels overseas but not domestic" eventually

Fixed

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
FTR bald can't decide whether to go back to the fed where he doesn't get any of those benefits or stay with AEW where he does get first class treatment. Tough decision.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

It’s cool and good that there are people in the comments making fun of Tony for doing this. Because since the insane racist old man doesn’t do it, it’s a terrible idea for any wrestling company to actually give the tiniest of shits about their employees. This is definitely a normal thing to think.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HAPPY TEN YEARS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

TOO SEXY

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lamuella posted:

they're not that professional tbh. I have higher standards for my morons.

I’d like to think that it would take more than a cheap charcuterie board to sway most of us.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

HulkaMatt posted:

HAPPY TEN YEARS

For anyone wondering, the anniversary of "like a sousage" is September 28.

uwahahaha

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I thought maybe Alfred and Raj were insiders or something. If they're just a pair of losers being paid to post poo poo, who cares! At this point Twitter is basically tnaiscool.com in 2008, only they're a bit louder and they might make a couple hundred quid if they're lucky.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Strong Miu is strong

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1637017048940433408

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

This reminds me, they did a game play reveal for King in Tekken 8.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1636874839905669120?s=46

that explains a lot

https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1636997521825308673?s=46

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TK is really good at making me forget he’s billionaire scum through our shared love of powerposting

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Long-Time Lurker posted:

FTR bald can't decide whether to go back to the fed where he doesn't get any of those benefits or stay with AEW where he does get first class treatment. Tough decision.

I hoped he'd go back to playing bass for King Crimson and Peter Gabriel.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/TylerGelsthorpe/status/1636934603712724992

Lol

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Am I missing something or this guy really has never seen a frog splash in his life?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

TK is really good at making me forget he’s billionaire scum through our shared love of powerposting

We'll put him up against the wall last

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Am I missing something or this guy really has never seen a frog splash in his life?

watch Dante's hands

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Bonk posted:

For anyone wondering, the anniversary of "like a sousage" is September 28.

uwahahaha

BRing this back as thread title uwahahaha

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Fed brain is WILD

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ftr bald is getting pretty annoying with his im happy but im not happy twitter poo poo constantly

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Would the argument be that he is trying to ensure his bargaining standpoint with tk? If he says he is happy and he will never leave and go back to the overalls and big clock on his chest in the fed, he immediately makes less money in his next contract negotiations, as far as i can see it

Same with mjf, tbh

Even if mjf is concerned about going to work for triple h and his totally innocent iron cross fascination, it is worth it to listen to their offer in 2024 just to be able to see if tony can match or exceed?

I saw somewhere that ftr bald made the perfectly valid point that he and ftr hair were kinda aimless for a lot of the year and they deserved a better direction. can’t disagree, and if they can get that in the negotiations…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

We'll put him up against the wall last

First. Grant him the mercy of a quick end. Spare him the anticipation.