Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ReelBigLizard posted:

Get that wholesome youtube poo poo out of this thread.

I just got this pop up

Is it me or does this have some seriously creepy AI Generated vibe?

E: like what in the gently caress even is that video? Is a robot trying to trick me?

It's a joke-y video from a really awesome lady who makes a lot of solid content with her wife about living with disabilities. Not even remotely cursed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

norp posted:

I definitely saw this recently on the shelf at Kmart, I hadn't seen the articles and thought it was pretty funny when I walked past it

Is this how I find out Kmart is thriving overseas somewhere or how/why were you in a Kmart

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Kmart Australia is a thing that's totally different from dead rear end regular Kmart of America.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
That's good because KMart in the US has been bottom tier trash since I've first seen them in the mid 90's.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Kmart Australia is trash also its just worshipped by a trash cult downunder.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

They have cheap kitty litter

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

TotalLossBrain posted:

That's good because KMart in the US has been bottom tier trash since I've first seen them in the mid 90's.
I thought they were all gone but there are still 20 out there kicking in the US.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Do the australian kmarts also have a little caesars built into them or do they have some weird australian equivalent instead?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

bossy lady posted:

Do the australian kmarts also have a little caesars built into them or do they have some weird australian equivalent instead?

They do, but it's called Little C-words over the

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Poohs Packin posted:

They have cheap kitty litter

I think we found the goon with the walk-in closet litter box, folks

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

kntfkr posted:

Kmart Australia is a thing that's totally different from dead rear end regular Kmart of America.

Apart from the logo

We also have target that is also completely separate from the US one

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Is this like US fast food chains in foreign countries where the food is actually good because if it wasn't people really would just go somewhere else?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Portland Trailblazers revealed their new mascot, Douglas Fur.

What makes it truly cursed is the fact they didn't just dig up their older, cooler mascot from the 80's.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

Is this like US fast food chains in foreign countries where the food is actually good because if it wasn't people really would just go somewhere else?

Burger King is called Hungry Jack's and it's marginally better than its American counterpart.

Macca's is also less poo poo but the biggest difference is that the people that work in them seem to actually give a gently caress in my part of Australia.

Its better because the workers are actually paid.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Captain Hygiene posted:

They do, but it's called Little C-words over the

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
From what I’ve read about what it’s like in the US, Australian KFC seems like it’s better as well.

I miss their chips so much.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://i.imgur.com/ixJ9qFX.jpeg

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Creature posted:

From what I’ve read about what it’s like in the US, Australian KFC seems like it’s better as well.

KFC is very bad in Australia. And not in Australia. Nandos is the preferred chicken restaurant and they play banging music.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Poohs Packin posted:

KFC is very bad in Australia. And not in Australia. Nandos is the preferred chicken restaurant and they play banging music.

This counts as cursed because most people are not blessed with an El Jannah

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Inceltown posted:

Hawa is like 1000% better chicken though, which i believe is the sister, and split on bad terms?, she got the good recipies.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Creature posted:

When I was younger my family moved to a developing country, so on holidays we'd get American fast food as a treat. I can shamefully tell you the KFC in Cairo is very good and the McDonald's in Bali served delicious spicy fries.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Poohs Packin posted:

Lol no

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Das Boo posted:

When I was younger my family moved to a developing country, so on holidays we'd get American fast food as a treat. I can shamefully tell you the KFC in Cairo is very good and the McDonald's in Bali served delicious spicy fries.

KFC is actually pretty good in most places that aren't the US, where it's below generic gas station fried chicken.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

KFC is actually pretty good in most places that aren't the US, where it's below generic gas station fried chicken.

KFC in the UK is a complete lottery where one can be great and then one the other side of town is utter garbage

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

I've just eaten at McDonalds in Egypt (Sharm El-Sheikh, not Cairo). It was pretty weird, all the restaurants were closed or empty around lunch time (I guess everyone sits in their resorts?). It was completely unremarkable.

The Moon Monster posted:

Now I have to try it in the US. Because here it's not bad, maybe not gourmet level "elevated" fried chicken but I have no issue with it.

In the US I tried Popeye's and wasn't particularly impressed.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mobby_6kl posted:

Now I have to try it in the US. Because here it's not bad, maybe not gourmet level "elevated" fried chicken but I have no issue with it.

Nooooo, don't! It's absolutely inedible sludge. Colonel Sanders himself denounced it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Android Apocalypse posted:

What makes it truly cursed is the fact they didn't just dig up their older, cooler mascot from the 80's.

Macho Man Sasquatch

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“I want Gritty”

“We have Gritty at home”

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

mobby_6kl posted:

Popeyes is only good in Louisiana

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Not true. I ate some in New Orleans once and it made me sick

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

mind the walrus posted:

It's a joke-y video from a really awesome lady who makes a lot of solid content with her wife about living with disabilities. Not even remotely cursed.

Sounds nice. Still looks cursed though.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Inceltown posted:

holy poo poo! This looks freaking fire as hell. I would eat the hell out of any of those piececs of chicken.

Im going to look this place up.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m the unibrow

That's Guy Picciotto.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ManBoyChef posted:

holy poo poo! This looks freaking fire as hell. I would eat the hell out of any of those piececs of chicken.

Im going to look this place up.

It's often just called charcoal chicken. Usually Lebanese places do it around here. Often comes with or without spicy seasoning, which often has a lot of sumac in it, and its awesome.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
who's on for an evening with garry

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Whybird posted:

who's on for an evening with garry

"...and I said, Monica! I'm married!... ... ...alright alright...This one is called Nights in White Satin"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Poohs Packin posted:

Its better because the workers are actually paid.

But I like my fast food seasoned with minimum wage worries and existential desperation

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

this teapot is OVER your poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

The Moon Monster posted:

The irony is that KFC originated as generic gas station fried chicken.