Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

500 Service Unavailable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the right's vision of martyrdom is recieving any sort of negative consequence resulting from their actions

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Shot: “they’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you!”

Chaser: “they’re going to arrest me on Tuesday”

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

heck yeah

there's gonna be some good content next week. maybe we'll even get to kickstart US civil war II

:allears:

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Jail will make him more powerful, just arrest him now.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the federal government is going to start seizing the bank accounts of republicans to forestall a civil war, everyone has to get all of their money out of the banks

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Trump Letters from Jail

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

angerbeet posted:

Shot: “they’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you!”

Chaser: “they’re going to arrest me on Tuesday”

lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
so what happens if he does get arrested, he sits in jail or does he immediately bond out with no time lapsed and a court date 9 months from now?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
IMC picked the shittiest picture of himself he could find for his latest av

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Spoondick posted:

the federal government is going to start seizing the bank accounts of republicans to forestall a civil war, everyone has to get all of their money out of the banks

Gosh, we’d all better run to the bank to get our money!

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

miles cheong is without a doubt prime evidence that people should only use funny, cartoon, or caricature avatars. the geometry of his face or the angles just cause my brain to instantly go into “why he look like that” mode.

he has that look like he has dwarfism but doesn’t really like abbi jacobson (if you ever see her from the side you’ll see it)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Alan Smithee posted:

IMC picked the shittiest picture of himself he could find for his latest av

I didn't even recognize him, woof.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lmoa the damage he's going to do to the justice system when he's reelected is going to be so loving astronomical we won't need content for the rest of the century

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

so what happens if he does get arrested, he sits in jail or does he immediately bond out with no time lapsed and a court date 9 months from now?

he gets perp walked then gets processed then out just in time for his rally at Waco TX

things are gonna get dark after that

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1637067464474329088?t=SLYlzuIp_zTR2Zt2yKairQ&s=19

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1637074269430480899

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

500 Service Unavailable

WORKING HARD THANK YOU! :smugdon:

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
I have dreams like richard pryor’s character in Moving where he beats up his neighbor with sick karate moves and I’m kicking the poo poo out of people like charlie kirk. ramming my fist through the back of chris rufo’s head. five point palm exploding heart technique twice on chaya raichik, just to be sure

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It really is.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
incredible...those mad lads have done it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVOKKRCaG9M

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oops, All Nazis

https://twitter.com/ChrisHeHim1/status/1636973781251166209

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

neutral milf hotel posted:

he gets perp walked then gets processed then out just in time for his rally at Waco TX

things are gonna get dark after that

save us joe brandon donald trump ron desantis

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.
*golden girls melody*
thank u for being my TRUMP!
trumpin down that road and back again!!
your heart is trump, you’re a trump and my president
and if you threw a party,
invited everyone u knew-hoo-oooo
you would see it catered by mcds
and all the guests would say thank u for being my TRUMP!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1636941087238660096?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

well at least i have the swastika-waving, seig-heiling and goosestepping-while-open-carrying demographics on my clearly morally and ethically superior side of the argument

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Hell yeah, starting to think this is gonna happen.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

mexi posted:

i never finished watching lost because the last season sucked so much rear end. all those years spent watching that show every week and abrams just shitted it out

Abrams had nothing to do with the show after the pilot. Feel free to hate the final season, but your problem is with Lindelof and Cuse.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Hell yeah, starting to think this is gonna happen.

TOTAL VINDICATION

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1637079920298938368?t=nd9_7hBrJ4Iw3D6XxfKK0A&s=19

maggie is a dumb nosy toddler wished into an adults body but i take her word on this

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

once again I’ve drank all the available alcohol and it is not sufficient. who can be blamed for this disastrous blunder

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao everything is so stupid

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
You gotta expect an indictment out of GA, but maybe that's shakier because they have a super special grand jury.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

When the lentils do their magic

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
lol president pmurT 2024 tweeting from jail would be quite the content

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Fascists are notorious for getting punched in the face and coming out with more followers, and not being abandoned.

The illusion of strength is not at all important to fascists

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
He's going to run from prison like Eugene Debs.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Nice meltdown, My Favorite President.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

tenderjerk posted:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1637079920298938368?t=nd9_7hBrJ4Iw3D6XxfKK0A&s=19

maggie is a dumb nosy toddler wished into an adults body but i take her word on this

But Ali Alexander, a prominent organizer of “Stop the Steal” rallies after the 2020 election, reposted a message on his Telegram channel on Saturday suggesting that he supported mass protest to protect Mr. Trump.

“Previously, I had said if Trump was arrested or under the threat of a perp walk, 100,000 patriots should shut down all routes to Mar-a-Lago,” Mr. Alexander wrote. “Now I’m retired. I’ll pray for him though!”

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

why.

why does everything need to be a franchise.

can’t we even have Goodburger?