Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Backing for sure, but also I would like to read this comic book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Y'all have done such a great job from the humble origins of ORC STABR to making this whole dang thing out of it, really heartening to see, and I also want to say congrats on the gender, that's really dope and cool!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Really feels like I have this thread to thank for a lot of that - everyone in here has been a huge supporter of what we've done and that foundation really let us grow from Just Me to like a big rear end real deal squad of absurdly talented people who wanna make goofy poo poo with me. This is also where I learned basically everything I know about TTRPGs, a lot of HELLPIERCERS is influenced by reading page after page of conversations on here or games I found via y'all - Reign, Lancer, etc. Thanks everyone

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Congrats on the new project! Not my cup of tea, but I hope it goes great.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Really feels like I have this thread to thank for a lot of that - everyone in here has been a huge supporter of what we've done and that foundation really let us grow from Just Me to like a big rear end real deal squad of absurdly talented people who wanna make goofy poo poo with me. This is also where I learned basically everything I know about TTRPGs, a lot of HELLPIERCERS is influenced by reading page after page of conversations on here or games I found via y'all - Reign, Lancer, etc. Thanks everyone

This looks like such a cool project and I’m already brainstorming how to sculpt modular minis for it.

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

I backed because I don't get tired of high-quality tactical games or warlords shouting hands back on.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Very much backed Kill Him Faster and Hellpiercers, they both look great

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

lol i backed the blacklist miniatures when i was first getting into tabletop gaming in 2019 and i forgot about that. doubt i ever see them, but i don't really want them at this point anyway.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ovb/league-of-dungeoneers/description just funded and i'm looking forward to getting that.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sorcerytcg/sorcery-contested-realm-tcg also spending a lot on this sorcery game. hopefully that actually fulfills on some sort of schedule since it's just cards?

blacklist miniatures were delivered the other week

dungeoneers packing is almost complete(?)

sorcery appears to be packed and preparing to ship next week.

the alpha booster boxes appear to be selling on ebay for $320-$380 shipped

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hopefully i will have a 100% kickstarter completion rate by early next month

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Pledge manager access going to be able to order everything the same as the campaign right?

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Last 15 hours on Kill Him Faster. If you were planning on backing, now's the time.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Pledge manager access going to be able to order everything the same as the campaign right?

Yeah

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums

slap me and kiss me posted:

Last 15 hours on Kill Him Faster. If you were planning on backing, now's the time.

BTW I really like the "fps" mechanic of this. Enemies being in the distance, near, etc seems really clever to me.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

The Eyes Have It posted:

BTW I really like the "fps" mechanic of this. Enemies being in the distance, near, etc seems really clever to me.

So happy to hear it! I was really really trying to make a game as violent AND as streamlined as a fight in a John Wick movie, and I think that I've come close here with FPS movement and just rolling to kill.

Some refinement is needed so that certain weapons can't be cheesed, but it's turning out to be a solid jam.

Jcam
Jan 4, 2009

Yourhead
Couldn't find a thread for Judgement: Eternal Champions. Anyone know much about this? It was Kickstarter'd a while back and shipped recently, and is just starting to hit retail now. I played a quick game with a friend of mine on the weekend and was pretty impressed. Wanted to see if there was anyone on here that had opinions about it.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
Walking Dead RPG, using the Year Zero Engine.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...or_youve_backed

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Maladum: Dungeons of Enveron with their cardboard dungeon terrain has passed it's amount needed...in about an hour.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Gangs of Rome 2nd Edition is up. Only three pledge tiers with additional unlocks being add-ons, which include masked farce actors and vigiles urbani so far.

Bann
Jan 14, 2019

This looks amazing. Backed.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Cheers! We just cleared the first stretch goal (Which is always something of a make-up goal for us, where we push toward the version of the book we initially cooked up before all the cuts you make to secure funding in the first place), and we're headed toward the Guest Author stretch right now, SA's own Kai Tave is joining the squad to write up some mech rules that I'm really hyped about.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

SA's own Kai Tave is joining the squad to write up some mech rules that I'm really hyped about.

Oh poo poo this is going to be awesome.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Cheers! We just cleared the first stretch goal (Which is always something of a make-up goal for us, where we push toward the version of the book we initially cooked up before all the cuts you make to secure funding in the first place), and we're headed toward the Guest Author stretch right now, SA's own Kai Tave is joining the squad to write up some mech rules that I'm really hyped about.

Are the mechs just a bunch of Angel corpses lashed together, powered by contempt for Hell and Gnosis?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Carteret posted:

Are the mechs just a bunch of Angel corpses lashed together, powered by contempt for Hell and Gnosis?

If/when we get around to this I'm going to have to talk with Nem to see how we want to proceed with things. I have some pretty severe military sci-fi brain poisoning, while Hellpiercers seems to be a lot more, as you said, Hell and Gnosis. I want to make sure anything I do for Hellpiercers hits the right vibe.

CitizenKeen
Nov 13, 2003

easygoing pedant
I was on the fence but I'll back Kai Tave.

Jcam
Jan 4, 2009

Yourhead
No goons have any info on the Judgement miniatures game eh? Well frig.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Got in Distilled and I liked our first play of it. Feels kind of like a mix of Viticulture and Coffee Grinder (not surprising, considering the subject matter).

And boy, am I ever starting to really appreciate games that have good inserts and trays that actually store and sort everything. I'm so over sifting through a shitload of baggies or having to buy a tacklebox to set up and tear down a game.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

If anyone's looking to get the excellent Townsfolk Tussle, the reprint and expansion Kickstarter is live.

snickles
Mar 27, 2010

gschmidl posted:

If anyone's looking to get the excellent Townsfolk Tussle, the reprint and expansion Kickstarter is live.

Wow, the aesthetics of that game are so awesome. I’m running out of space for giant kickstarters.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The shelves looking a little crowded out of space or you're using the box Frosthaven comes in as a coffee table out of space?

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Carteret posted:

Steal stuff from Evangelion, but your mech pilots are driving Angels, not Eva units.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ah, Biblical Adventures, the Biblical Action Figures Kickstarter has reached its goal. Its miniatures may be used for Christian-based tabletops.

Hmm, all looks fine, let me enhance just a bit...

Oh sweet mother of G*d!

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

I don't think Kickstarter Exclusive Blue Jesus would approve of this :colbert:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Kickstarter Exclusive Blue Jesus is cracking me up

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Your blue
Kickstarted
Jesus

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Your blue
Kickstarted
Jesus

Pretty sure that's force ghost Jesus

homullus
Mar 27, 2009

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Your blue
Kickstarted
Jesus

Reach out, back him

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

I finally got my Monster Hunter: World kickstarter in the mail, and was pleasently surprised. People said that Steamforged's Dark Souls wasn't too bad, but MHW really does feel pretty well thought out so far. I wrote a deeper analysis in the board game thread, but the game is decent, the minis are very nice (although one broke unfortunately), and the game itself doesn't feel like a cashgrab, which is what I was worried about, and is an enjoyable game while still having a lot of mechanisms that are really flavourful for a MH game.

ritorix
Jul 22, 2007

Vancian Roulette

DarkAvenger211 posted:

A friend of mine made one of the community one-shots for Shadowdark, and they just opened their Kickstarter today:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/shadowdarkrpg/shadowdark-rpg-old-school-gaming-modernized

We're a big fan of DCC and the more quick n lethal dungeon crawling games. This one's got a fun gimmick of your only torchlight lasting an hour in real time so hasty decisions need to be made.

This thing is about to break $1 million, which seems crazy for a small osr/5e blend. I've become a bit obsessed about it, started playing in one game, really liked it, now seeing if I can get a proper dynamic lightning VTT going for it to run games. The discord is pretty active with folks too.

TheDiceBagLady
Aug 2, 2015

Annie, Owner of Bad Squiddo Games. No longer a Garbage Dick. Buy my things, they're great!
Eeek, this launches TOMORROW! Please do join the "Notify me" gang to super duper help out. This project is going to be [mostly] Women of Horror. We have Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Werewolves, Mummies, Ghouls, Zombies, Scientists, Constructs and more! All hand sculpted by Shane Hoyle, Jo Brumby and Alan Marsh.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/my-last-sunrise-2

There will also be splendid bundles with our existing horror minis and scenics as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceBagLady
Aug 2, 2015

Annie, Owner of Bad Squiddo Games. No longer a Garbage Dick. Buy my things, they're great!
IT'S ALIIIIIVE!

http://kck.st/3TxGT0J