Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol, a partially dended coors light tallboy sipped on by Ja is absolutely part of your weird collection

is this where i let slip that i went to a couple goon meets with WhyteRyce and a Chris Weber like two decades ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

A ref called it on the Pels earlier this year after seven seconds.

Called it after 9 seconds in college today (where they have 10). Like actually after 4 days of mostly college ball, I actually appreciate NBA refs because they make way fewer anticipation calls.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Looking into the all time lottery jumps, 1999: Charlotte Hornets from No. 13 to No. 3 (0.7% chance), 1993: Orlando Magic from No. 11 to No. 1 (1.5% chance), and I got an absolutely hilarious tankathon result I want to happen now

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Warriors are now 7-28 on the road.

They still have three more games in a row on the road.

I think they now have THE worst road record in the league, no qualifiers

Almost as lol as the Suns having to pull off the single biggest trade, midseason or otherwise, in nba history to be relevant this postseason. I agree.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

NieR Occomata posted:

Almost as lol as the Suns having to pull off the single biggest trade, midseason or otherwise, in nba history to be relevant this postseason. I agree.

Kareem and Wilt trades were bigger.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Spacebump posted:

The Tyson Chandler trade won an NBA title :smuggo:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Pat Bev willing the Bulls to the post season while the Lakers crash out is a great storyline, this needs to happen

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Spacebump posted:

I dare say the Magic Johnson trade that landed him on the Lakers was bigger.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NieR Occomata posted:

huh

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Spacebump posted:

Fair point. Easily top five however.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Why are you in your feelings about a road record lmao

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I haven't seen someone this shook since the reaction to Steph's grandma shoes caused him to blow a 3-1 lead in the nba finals

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

It’s the passive-aggressive bullshit “just asking questions” poo poo that SF pulls vis-a-vis the warriors that pisses me off. Yes, the warriors are terrible on the road and it’s fine to make fun of them for it, it’s just rich coming from a dude who is a fan of a team that was super loving moribund until they landed a top-15 all time player at the trade deadline.

Just say you hate the warriors samuraifoochs. I’d actually have respect for that over “How could anyone think they’re good??? How is their road record so bad????”, especially when the team you are a fan of has no leg to stand on when it comes to vastly underperforming to expectations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NieR Occomata posted:

Your favorite team lost a finals so bad they were in the parking lot crying on the phone with the same player the Suns traded for to join their team in order to stay relevant

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NieR Occomata posted:

It’s the passive-aggressive bullshit “just asking questions” poo poo that SF pulls vis-a-vis the warriors that pisses me off. Yes, the warriors are terrible on the road and it’s fine to make fun of them for it, it’s just rich coming from a dude who is a fan of a team that was super loving moribund until they landed a top-15 all time player at the trade deadline.

Just say you hate the warriors samuraifoochs. I’d actually have respect for that over “How could anyone think they’re good??? How is their road record so bad????”, especially when the team you are a fan of has no leg to stand on when it comes to vastly underperforming to expectations.

Warriorsfan.txt

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
This is some real Saturday morning posting, I tell you what.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i forgot pat bev was on the bulls

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

NieR Occomata posted:

you write really long sentences that make your bad posts harder to read from a clarity standpoint

if you wouldn’t mind condensing those sentences down for clarity or not postin so bad all the dang time i’d really appreciate it :)

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Looking into the all time lottery jumps, 1999: Charlotte Hornets from No. 13 to No. 3 (0.7% chance), 1993: Orlando Magic from No. 11 to No. 1 (1.5% chance), and I got an absolutely hilarious tankathon result I want to happen now

i refuse to give the jazz another french center after how bad the last one turned out (also because that wemby-kessler frontcourt would actually be really good)

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

I had to reread those posts to confirm it wasn't another monkeu rereg lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cleveland Cavaliers

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

R.D. Mangles posted:

i forgot pat bev was on the bulls

i forgot the bulls

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Here’s a nice palate cleanser for everybody:
Sacramento Kings home record 21-14
Sacramento Kings road record 21-13

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I'm super depressed about Ant but a Warriors fan trying to dunk on the Suns for "Being so bad they needed to go get Kevin Durant" is really doing a lot to cheer me back up.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Lockback posted:

I'm super depressed about Ant but a Warriors fan trying to dunk on the Suns for "Being so bad they needed to go get Kevin Durant" is really doing a lot to cheer me back up.

being aware of this layer of irony is magical, thank you

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

how could anybody be mad at foochs' completely empty nothing white noise rear end warriors hate posts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wiz...

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Lockback posted:

lmfao

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Aye Doc posted:

how could anybody be mad at foochs' completely empty nothing white noise rear end warriors hate posts

[circles “warriors” in thick red marker, taps clipboard]

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JustGuysBeingDudes/comments/11ta3jp/that_looks_like_fun/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Slamball on the next level.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Aye Doc posted:

It’s not even that hateful, being that bad on the road is kind of impressive

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
gently caress the arriors (they’re on the road)

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

NieR Occomata posted:

lol

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I hate the warriors. like steph though

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

ah yes this place is fun

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=mFEzW1Z6TRM

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
warriors fans still having that inferiority complex after their team won the most valid ring of their ‘dynasty’ makes me feel better about being a Vancouver grizzlies fan

deep down they all know those kd rings are fraudulent too

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

skipmyseashells posted:

deep down they all know those kd rings are fraudulent too

it's true. LeBron has 6 rings

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

gently caress the arriors (they’re on the road)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Technically draft related but this is comical enough I'm posting it here

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1637120729677217792

Elite Levels of "got that dog in him."

Draft him over Wemby imo.