Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
am i losing my mind, that song sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

t-t-t-triple snipe

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

IT’S TIME!!! WE ARE A NATION IN STEEP DECLINE, BEING LED INTO WORLD WAR III BY A CROOKED POLITICIAN WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HE’S ALIVE, BUT WHO IS SURROUNDED BY EVIL & SINISTER PEOPLE WHO, BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS ON DEFUNDING THE POLICE, DESTROYING OUR MILITARY, OPEN BORDERS, NO VOTER I.D., INFLATION, RAISING TAXES, & MUCH MORE, CAN ONLY HATE OUR NOW FAILING USA. WE JUST CAN’T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE. THEY’RE KILLING OUR NATION AS WE SIT BACK & WATCH. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!

he seems upset

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/IUe3SCR.mp4

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

IT’S TIME!!! WE ARE A NATION IN STEEP DECLINE, BEING LED INTO WORLD WAR III BY A CROOKED POLITICIAN WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HE’S ALIVE, BUT WHO IS SURROUNDED BY EVIL & SINISTER PEOPLE WHO, BASED ON THEIR ACTIONS ON DEFUNDING THE POLICE, DESTROYING OUR MILITARY, OPEN BORDERS, NO VOTER I.D., INFLATION, RAISING TAXES, & MUCH MORE, CAN ONLY HATE OUR NOW FAILING USA. WE JUST CAN’T ALLOW THIS ANYMORE. THEY’RE KILLING OUR NATION AS WE SIT BACK & WATCH. WE MUST SAVE AMERICA!PROTEST, PROTEST, PROTEST!!!

Okay the fact that he's calling for their murder in not at all subtle code makes me think it's real now

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1637129230617124865

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lol when nothing happens

lmao if something does

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

AxGrap posted:

What is trump's reach on truth compared to Twitter lol, is he just truthing to himself and the jan6th prison choir?

dont' worry major news outlets are transcribing everything for him

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lol when nothing happens

lmao if something does

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Too Many Birds posted:

he seems upset

increasingly unhinged imo

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well this should be an entertaining few days at any rate

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Shifty Nipples posted:

country is an embarrassment, i'm embarrassed to live in this country

collapse, my time to shine

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Okay the fact that he's calling for their murder in not at all subtle code makes me think it's real now

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

lol when nothing happens

lmao if something does

Either way, we win! Isn't being a goon great?

I'm already cracking up at Trump saying Biden "DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE'S ALIVE".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hope trump is arrested and it brings down the us govt

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

He's going to do it again, he's going to try to get some slobs to pretend they're patriots.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i want chuds firebombing police stations in the florida panhandle

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jfc the last time I saw that meme was on fark 20 something years ago

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm sure NY's finest will do their very best to protect the DAs

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

petit choux posted:

He's going to do it again, he's going to try to get some slobs to pretend they're patriots.

i hope john schaffer of iced earth / the oathkeepers / federal witness plea bargain man writes another epic 15 minute metal song about it

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Can't let anyone else who hasn't already figured it out that the US is a banana republic.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Some chud dumbass will die in a cornfield trying to fight the feds while the news announces that Trump will not be indicted.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Too Many Birds posted:

he seems upset

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1637079920298938368?cxt=HHwWgMC-5fHgibgtAAAA

The only thing that frightens him is jail time because he’s been able to somehow avoid it for so long

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

OK saddle up time! I'm going to make some signs and get in my truck and drive from my semi-rural suburban gated enclave into the nearby city which has been burned to the ground by antifa and we're going to protest protest protest

also bringing the guns, or "my babies" as I call them

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
lmao wonder if the chuds will refuse to protest because of Jan 6 or if they’ll protest anyway and it’ll be handled with the gentlest policing ever

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Koirhor posted:

ok Sasha been playing more bloodbourne but Adriana started playing Witcher III, difficult entertainment decisions today

Is Adriana another movie star?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Red Baron posted:

lmao wonder if the chuds will refuse to protest because of Jan 6 or if they’ll protest anyway and it’ll be handled with the gentlest policing ever

Putting my chips on a series of mini-Waco style standoffs over the weekend and after

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Jan 6 2, this time it’s personal

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Red Baron posted:

This time, we will get a taserballs

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Don't defund the police - just defund DoJ and FBI and IRS

We know a crime when we see one, just give the money to the police instead

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Red Baron posted:

theyre going to burn down public schools for teaching the crt that leaf us up to this point

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/ICanSeeForever1/status/1637078285543788546

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"it's time" "take back our nation"

He really is scared I think

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I don’t realistically see any of his cult protesting, they learned the cops aren’t on their side (mostly) when the poo poo hits the fan

Maybe a few will eat bullets but most are too afraid now

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lmao
https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1637091582099726338
No no you see American infrastructure being poo poo and Ohio getting a massive toxic plume forcing excavation is Russia's fault!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

This time, we will get a taserballs

Some chud dumbass will die in a cornfield trying to fight the feds while the news announces that Trump will not be indicted.

Reruns *yawn*

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

the proud boys have stood back on standby for long enough

Yup, it's time for them and all other like-minded boys to stand up to the woke virus by getting somebody killed. As likely by accident as on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/1637135657943568384
Direct action gets the goods