Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

How are McLaren in 6th and 7th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

SocksAndSandals posted:

is ferrari worse or mercedes I can't tell anymore

yes :negative:

Thanks Ants posted:

don't ask questions, just enjoy it op!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

Whats that a see? Danny Rick sitting in the mangomobile.... could.... could that be two Danny ricks?!?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Red Bull 1-2
Alpha Tauri 19-20

Come on Adrian, send them some design docs!

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Lance please don't run into Nando in the race plzkthx

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Diet Crack posted:

Lance please don't run into Nando in the race plzkthx

He won't qualify close enough to do that

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

is there a goon f1 fantasy thing ?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i like the f2 intro. "ok we're gonna shoot you guys in pairs. one of you cross your arms, and the other one put your hands on your hips"

aw the f2 cars are cute

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

also gently caress off that the theme of F1 is this sky sports MIDI nonsense, there's only one theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UPIVwESkJU

e: :hmmyes: \/\/\/

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 18, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoOtNDKy5EU

correct, you posted the wrong version tho

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
time to repost the intro that they currently have in the Good parallel universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XyCyFFQF7U

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
they should try and get the rights to the nba on nbc theme

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Arc Hammer posted:

It's always hilarious listening to the Ferrari oboards where they keep trying to convince Leclerc that everything is fine with the car while he sounds confused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-DnxNc3GpQ

MonkeyLibFront
Feb 26, 2003
Where's the cake?
Anyone watching on sky sports UHD and have a strange line down the middle?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Sky Glass with HaloTM

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Warrior posted:

Think I said this last year but yeah is stunning how they poured money into getting this event to do a sportswash and it's the most loving boring concrete canyon that especially at night is so badly filmed with the camera angles they use that it might as well be in a black hole. There's like 2 grandstands. It's all so aggressively lackluster. Like at least do a good job of trying to distract from murdering journalists and all the other human rights abuses?

saving this to repost for vegas

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

ArmZ posted:

saving this to repost for vegas

Nah Vegas at least you will be left with no uncertainty it's in Vegas.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

TSN's new layout is gore

https://i.imgur.com/Rf5u215.mp4

The video finally finally finally scales with window size, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the text on the side so the video is still always less than half the width of the window

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Powershift posted:

TSN's new layout is gore

The video finally finally finally scales with window size, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get rid of the text on the side so the video is still always less than half the width of the window

so many sites do this and it infuriates me. i use a 55" tv as my computer monitor so i usually split a browser and have one side playing videos and the other browsing. every video in a browser should have a "fill screen" option!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

so many sites do this and it infuriates me. i use a 55" tv as my computer monitor so i usually split a browser and have one side playing videos and the other browsing. every video in a browser should have a "fill screen" option!

Yeah, i sit a couple feet from 42" 4k tv(s) and since they keep dying i'm down to splitting one 6 ways

Sportsnet's video scales to any window width and fills the entire frame edge to edge.

I found a workaround for TSN. browser zoom into the page 210% and the video fills 80% of the width.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Powershift posted:

TSN's new layout is gore

the commercials on TSN is what made me get F1TV

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Powershift posted:

Yeah, i sit a couple feet from 42" 4k tv(s) and since they keep dying i'm down to splitting one 6 ways

Sportsnet's video scales to any window width and fills the entire frame edge to edge.

I found a workaround for TSN. browser zoom into the page 210% and the video fills 80% of the width.

yeah messing with browser zoom can fix it on quite a few sites. sometimes even reducing the zoom will somehow make a video fill the full width. another trick depending on if the video player allows is using the "watch picture-in-picture" option which lets you resize and move the video around.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

this is the correct intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJRI5jaaZzI

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

Trying to watch the World Cup on ITV made me go into the browser developer tools to reduce the size of their dumb sidebar

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
this is mclaren's time to shine

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:lando:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:hmmyes:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
logan will get to q2

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
and by time to shine i mean q3 because neither mclaren is getting out

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
More Dutch trash on the track.

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

New Nyck channeling Old Nick

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Sunk Dunk posted:

logan will get to q2

ive cursed him

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Even Older Man Nan just taking the car out for a little spin

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Alolso

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

:lando:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

the f1 commentary team is really stuck on sargeant. it's weird.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

ive cursed him

:negative:

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Lots of whoopsies happening now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
poor logan, not lookin great