Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

that's not that bad a ranking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

that's not that bad a ranking

whoever made that ranking thinks the president who destroyed two countries and killed a million people in the Middle East was a better president than the guy who did some bad tweets

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

vyelkin posted:

whoever made that ranking thinks the president who destroyed two countries and killed a million people in the Middle East was a better president than the guy who did some bad tweets

maybe it's ordered from worst to best

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

vyelkin posted:

Counterpoint: He gave Michelle Obama a mint

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

In all honesty, Ford's probably least worst in that he didn't really have time to get up to anything really shady, though I recall there's some bad poo poo that can be left at his doorstep too.

Nixon and Reagan probably deserve joint credit for laying the foundation for the modern political landscape. Clinton too. W. Bush was definitely the most destructive.

I can't wait for Trump to get rehabilitated in about 10 years during the administration of some Heritage Foundation Ghoul who legalizes hunting trans people for sport.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
they sure love ranking their hitlers

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

tristeham posted:

they sure love ranking their hitlers

ranking of Hitlers:
1) Weedlord Bonerhitler
Massive gap
2) Hitler

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pingui posted:

ranking of Hitlers:
1) Weedlord Bonerhitler
Massive gap
2) Hitler

Cruel omission of Dr. Gay Hitler(dentist)

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
What about Hitler Mussolini, Brazilian police chief?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

That lovely Mr. Hilter next door didn't make the list either.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

docbeard posted:

In all honesty, Ford's probably least worst in that he didn't really have time to get up to anything really shady, though I recall there's some bad poo poo that can be left at his doorstep too.

Nixon and Reagan probably deserve joint credit for laying the foundation for the modern political landscape. Clinton too. W. Bush was definitely the most destructive.

I can't wait for Trump to get rehabilitated in about 10 years during the administration of some Heritage Foundation Ghoul who legalizes hunting trans people for sport.

he pardoned Nixon

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

docbeard posted:

That lovely Mr. Hilter next door didn't make the list either.

Heil Honey, I'm Home extended universe?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Spergin Morlock posted:

he pardoned Nixon

And thank God for that, imagining the presidency not getting away with crimes and crying

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

vyelkin posted:

trump's covid response was super, super bad although tbf I don't think clinton would have done thaaaat much different, considering biden's approach has been to pretend it doesn't exist
they're both just a reflection of western culture I guess
e: trump endorsing quack cures and very publicly discouraging mask use because of his vanity absolutely killed more americans than any other president has
e: on that note biden deserves to be ranked a lot worse

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Mar 17, 2023

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
You know what would really get Vladimir Putin's goat? You know what would help defeat the very bad Russian empire that we are at existential war with? You know what would really help Ukraine defeat the no-good communist invaders?? CALL VLADIMIR PUTIN A FAG LOL

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1636065700367278082

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Flesh Forge posted:

You know what would really get Vladimir Putin's goat? You know what would help defeat the very bad Russian empire that we are at existential war with? You know what would really help Ukraine defeat the no-good communist invaders?? CALL VLADIMIR PUTIN A FAG LOL

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1636065700367278082

Libs really trick themselves into actually believing the pen is mightier than the sword. Like not understanding the importance of words, but actually thinking words are more important than reality.

We're just seeing downstream effects of that delusion.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/rbalticstates/status/1636278776098168833?s=46&t=zukqvH8_J9wtzx9wpIW5Nw

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

there’s too much money in pronouns so I stick to amateur nouns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Biden blew up Nordstream 2 and crushed the railroad unions. but whatever its all just fhe bourgeois the head rep doesnt make much difference.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ChrissySturt/status/1636636400387862539?t=yxZovMJ70nL4P--tvUaKMg&s=19

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Milo and POTUS posted:

The school lunch program should be expanded so that school kitchens can box up lunches to indigent families and individuals outside of school too. We'll make ben shapiro pay for it, since it's not that much anyway. Vote for me

MedicareMeals on Wheels for All

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Forever gently caress everyone with anything at all to do with this poo poo.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

docbeard posted:

W. Bush was definitely the most destructive.

Truman and Korea was probably worse.

vyelkin posted:

You're going to have to narrow it down.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/schaffschul/status/1636534546530172928?t=LsRWDJd4BebOXnJVOT7iPw&s=19

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
bis/het

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Reading through the comments a lot of people are just “let her read what she wants” and amazingly op seems (at least publicly) open to the feedback

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

what if I'm into masc women and fem men?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

War and Pieces posted:

that means you are gay

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

War and Pieces posted:

good taste

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
"perpetual childhood" vs. "not surviving childhood"

the debate rages on

https://twitter.com/baseballcrank/status/1636887728003461120?s=20

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Who is that dickhead and why isn't he being harassed every day of his life for being anti-lunches for children?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Who is that dickhead and why isn't he being harassed every day of his life for being anti-lunches for children?

Dumbass columnist, covered by Chapo back when it was good. He's a coddled little poo poo with five layers of fellow freaks around him who all agree with him

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Ages posted:

the debate rages on

hosed up that kids get to have a childhood while they are still children

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

baseball crank coming off like the kind of parent who gives their kid a bill for all their childhood expenses when they turn 18

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

baseball crank coming off like the kind of parent who gives their kid a bill for all their childhood expenses when they turn 18

You made that up, right? :ohdear:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

JFK and his womanizing and getting us into Vietnam vs LBJ and the Great Society and Jumbo (and the massive escalation in Vietnam because all presidents are bastards).

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ages posted:

the debate rages on

It's going to cost us a paltry $200 million and save every parent in the state roughly $1900/kid per year. That's a huge break for lower and middle-class parents.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

KORNOLOGY posted:

You made that up, right? :ohdear:

i mean i’ve seen some posts and stories of parents doing that, but not sure whether they’re actually true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's going to cost us a paltry $200 million and save every parent in the state roughly $1900/kid per year. That's a huge break for lower and middle-class parents.

the banks just deserve it more i guess