Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

DrPossum posted:

lol we're all electron ghost pals of a dying civilization in a broken universe

well yeah we're all dying and probably have less than 5 years to live but also like I just hope you're having an okay saturday afternoon geez

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Spaced God posted:

well yeah we're all dying and probably have less than 5 years to live but also like I just hope you're having an okay saturday afternoon geez

yeah im eating noodles and drinking a sparkling water

i've got some chores that need to be done but otoh i could not do them as well.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rage

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Unhappy Grrrzzly Mamas 😡

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

God this is the most boomer rear end poo poo. Toilets and lightbulbs have been before even Trump was president

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

smarxist posted:

I was the guy who borrowed a pen every day at the start of middle school and lost it by 7th period

if u borrow ammo you're gonna return it slightly used and a bit lighter

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Trump ain’t going to jail

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

i’m personally looking forward to all of the chud on chud violence to protect trump from a fine that the jury is just going to nullify.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I just went to hmart and bought a lot of noodles
did they arrest trump yet

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Tainen posted:

drinkin a Diet Coke in solidarity with our former president in this trying time

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbees having a discussion with crinkle ball over by the door

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm for real getting a new gas cooktop because mine is 25 years old and kind-of banged up and also it sucks, maybe I should call the appliance guy and see if there's a "rollin' coal" option for it

(I believe that the gas stove problem thing is real but gas is really the best option for my kitchen, I'm old already anyway.)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

AxGrap posted:

Go to sleep dingus

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

emfive posted:

I'm for real getting a new gas cooktop because mine is 25 years old and kind-of banged up and also it sucks, maybe I should call the appliance guy and see if there's a "rollin' coal" option for it

(I believe that the gas stove problem thing is real but gas is really the best option for my kitchen, I'm old already anyway.)

what makes you say that, why can't you get induction? can you not run/do you not have a 240v line?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
It's time to start brainstorming, just in case, what your first post is going to be when you hear Trump got indicted.

I think I'm going to play it simple, and just post "lmao turmp!"

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WEEKEND JIMBEE

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1637165502739935232

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

William Bear posted:

It's time to start brainstorming, just in case, what your first post is going to be when you hear Trump got indicted.

"lol"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

William Bear posted:

let's see him wriggle his way out of this one!!!

or the goon classic: lol he will not be indicted!!! (this one is gonna evolve into "he will not be convicted!!!!" and then "he will serve no time!!!" and then "he will be out on good behavior in no time!!!")

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

Go to sleep dingus

Chaos cat gets all worked up like a 3yo and requires somebody to sit next to him and pet him (very carefully, to avoid lacerations) so he can fall asleep for a nap

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Justin Tyme posted:

what makes you say that, why can't you get induction? can you not run/do you not have a 240v line?

Well if it's anything like my old house there's probably no line and you'd have to rip the counter out too

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's a sticky situation.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

distilled dogshit for brains. 99.99999% doberman.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
three posters here have the exact same dog. exact

polycule?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

RIGGED PHONY WITCHUNT!!!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1636011393886351361

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

emfive posted:

The electric ceramic ones are so much easier to clean. Burner cooktops are completely outdated.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

R - TENNESSEE (ALL-TIME BITCH)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

in the coming age of Trump, a Gaggenau is best

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lifetime B

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011