Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Well he definitely didn't hang himself with that scrawny rear end neck. He's probably on the run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

im watching this designated survivor show and it sucks so bad

still gonna watch that garbatge tho

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Buddykins posted:

me at ur posts

do you want me to put more Teeth on Cats?

Careful.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

I'm for real getting a new gas cooktop because mine is 25 years old and kind-of banged up and also it sucks, maybe I should call the appliance guy and see if there's a "rollin' coal" option for it

(I believe that the gas stove problem thing is real but gas is really the best option for my kitchen, I'm old already anyway.)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Too Many Birds posted:

im watching this designated survivor show and it sucks so bad

still gonna watch that garbatge tho

I watched all 3 seasons of that show and I have 0 memory of any of the plot points

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1637157263931473920?cxt=HHwWgICw4fD2rLgtAAAA

Weird, I thought they were the party of law and order and “lock her up”??!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

this is great for the Pei Wei I’m opening up in my kitchen

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1637135055574138882?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I watched all 3 seasons of that show and I have 0 memory of any of the plot points

its extremely funny because the entire federal government loving explodes and the scraped together white house that comes after is extremely concerned that a news story about the president having an illegitimate son could have devastating consequences

Too Many Birds has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Mar 18, 2023

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the lmaos never end

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Buddykins posted:

shouldnt have eaten a spicy mcchicken, large fries, QP with cheese, and 12 pc nuggets before work. Im exhausted now

Get your poo poo together buddy lol

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Too Many Birds posted:

its extremely funny because the entire federal government loving explodes and the scraped together white house that come after is extremely concerned that a news story about the president having an illegitimate son could have devastating consequences

Ah yeah - I do remember Sutherland's character loving sucks and is way out of his depth trying to lead anybody. Like he vaguely means well but is inept

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DryGoods posted:

three posters here have the exact same dog. exact

polycule?

worse, stolen pet valor

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MARCH 21st A DATE WITH HISTORY

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1637144061541773312?t=bADTYSmzTb23ASLsHeiX5Q&s=19

Seems fine

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That would be funny.

Apr 7, 2003

The Patriot Moat would last as long as the insulin and the scooter batteries do

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

owns.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

they should do it

who keeps shouting accelerationist outside my window

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Too Many Birds posted:

they should do it

who keeps shouting accelerationist outside my window

sorry I’m just really excited

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

holtemon posted:

Get your poo poo together buddy lol

no don’t

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/diegotrip1/status/1637135192698630144?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Apr 7, 2003

It will never stop being funny that these people want to throw their lives away for a guy who would push them under the bus for a nickel and not think twice about it. A guy who probably thinks they’re disgusting and low class.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

they wont do jack poo poo unless there's a big, sponsored event on a specific date at a specific time so all the used car salesmen and pool reps can put in PTO and buy plane tickets

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

shouldnt have eaten a spicy mcchicken, large fries, QP with cheese, and 12 pc nuggets before work. Im exhausted now

don't eat any salt the rest of the day lol

spicy mcchicken 600mg sodium
nugs 1000mg sodium
fries 400mg sodium
quarter pounder 1140mg sodium

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Tainen posted:

where does the Tuesday date come from. I feel like they usually don’t announce days in advance when someone is getting arrested.

is this another case of some rando on Twitter making something up which trump repeated as being true and now a because trump said it all the Twitter jurnos are posting like it’s a fact?

nothing's happening op. trump is an overreactive moron. at most they're gonna wag their finger so hard at him

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/lawfulspice/status/1636958263345401856?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

lol

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

:sickos:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

they will never to anything to doland j trump i refuse to believe it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Justin Tyme posted:

let's see him wriggle his way out of this one!!!

or the goon classic: lol he will not be indicted!!! (this one is gonna evolve into "he will not be convicted!!!!" and then "he will serve no time!!!" and then "he will be out on good behavior in no time!!!")
trump wins election by wide margin, supreme court rules that he can take office and govern from the 'new summer white house' (rikers island)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

imagine if he did get arrested though and some chud prison break took place. god i would never stop laughing

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It will never stop being funny that these people want to throw their lives away for a guy who would push them under the bus for a nickel and not think twice about it. A guy who probably thinks they’re disgusting and low class.

Ya but he’s convinced them that he’s standing between them and the feds and they’re next

(Even though he’s done nothing to help j6 or Ashli babbitts family other than lip service).

Anywho, would love to see chuds crushed by the feds and state

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Battle of Maralago

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Apraxin posted:

trump wins election by wide margin, supreme court rules that he can take office and govern from the 'new summer white house' (rikers island)

if this poo poo country and government can't make the right decision in this scenario it'll deserve whatever happens after

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

RVWinkle posted:

The electric ceramic ones are so much easier to clean. Burner cooktops are completely outdated.

I don't have 3-phase in the kitchen so it'd be a large electrical project

e: also I cook a lot and no offense meant to anybody but I'm not just boiling water for ramen (A Gin Palace does all the ramen boiling here)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

gotta call in the beautiful boater to guard the seaside approach

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
hes 100% gonna pardon himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The spin will be "We didn't arrest Trump because he would've wanted the spectacle, so we denied it to him, this is another victory for Robert Mule and the rule of law"

along the lines of Pelosi's "he's impeaching himself"