Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
i'm sure there are better ways to go about things, but my core team (for not-kromer? all-basic being viable is certainly interesting) is g gregor, lccb ishmael, kurokomo hong lu and ryoshu, and ???

faust seems appealing but i'm going to have real trouble talking myself into uptying anything except One Who Grips just for the style points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
or lccb rodion who i have not pulled yet

e: also my ego selection remains un-filled-out rn but that's okay, i can just keep dumping both relevant sin colors into gregor

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 19, 2023

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Google Jeb Bush posted:

you people didn't tell me that g corp gregor (at t3?) also looks super cool

I actually preferred him before uptie 3, he was more distinctive. Is there a way to change back? There's a toggle on the character page but it seems like that only changes it while you're on that page.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Qrr posted:

I actually preferred him before uptie 3, he was more distinctive. Is there a way to change back? There's a toggle on the character page but it seems like that only changes it while you're on that page.

does he have the wings in battle before uptie 3?

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

My secret? I don't have any bones.

Qrr posted:

unfortunately, unlike arknights, no. I want my UT1 g corp outis art back, I liked it more.

Google Jeb Bush posted:

does he have the wings in battle before uptie 3?

sprites dont change with uptie, and all sprites use UT3 designs

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Not sure if to go for G Gregor and Tingtang Hong or G Gregor + Kurokumo Hong and then 1 more 00 like LCCB Ishmael. N Corp Rodion or Lob Corp Faust. I'm going with G Gregor because I'm 100% sure I'll be able to get his Lantern EGO after the dupes that appeared, with nominable crates.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Good posts. I'd say that it's true, the best ST coins are the ones with high values in general: Ishmael and Outis' S3 for example, 6 base is good enough to deal with multicoins and 20 is EGO tier in terms of clash.

On another note, also cleared 3-22 with Base EGOs after multiple tries! :toot:

(Could have brought a support Ryoshu or Gregor or Rodnya in retrospect)

Pretty much what Jossar said, albeit Floor 3 was a bit dicy since some mainstays started losing too much HP and someone died at Kromer, but I started alternating staggers until she died. Took me a few attempts to fully realize how to redirect the attacks.

And now... I guess now I'm more free on who to finally uptie. Honestly leaning on improving the meh base identities like Gregor for G Gregor, or maybe R Corp Ishmael. Or Tingtang Hong Lu finally, even if base Hong Lu is absolutely top tier.

Congrats! Now you'll be ready for when fights actually require you to know the mechanics... at minimum 2 months from now.

Well, could be next month. Depends how hard the Hard mode is for Hell's Chicken.

EDIT: Also, gonna finish uptying Blade Lineage Yi Sang since I started him already and it'll take a few days so at that point I'll see if I'm getting the rest of the N Corp crew or not. If I do, then they're collectively my big project for the next few weeks.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 19, 2023

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

my style quandary aside, w corp faust: any good compared to lcb?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Google Jeb Bush posted:

my style quandary aside, w corp faust: any good compared to lcb?

she gains 2 charge per usage of her skill 1, while skill 2 spends 3 charge and skill 3 spends 5.
if they buffed charge to not lose 1 stack per turn her skill 2 and 3 would go from hilariously ineffective to interesting-but-still-kinda-too-slow-to-come-online.

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

shes basically entirely reliant on her passive, which generates 1 charge count for her on hit, but i wouldnt call that good enough.

Not sure if to go for G Gregor and Tingtang Hong or G Gregor + Kurokumo Hong and then 1 more 00 like LCCB Ishmael. N Corp Rodion or Lob Corp Faust. I'm going with G Gregor because I'm 100% sure I'll be able to get his Lantern EGO after the dupes that appeared, with nominable crates.

as a user of both hong lus, I like kurokumo far more than tingtang.

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ik PM is smaller than most gacha game devs but it's weird that there's going to be like a month and a half before they add anything new to do. I ended up autoing mirror dungeons but now that I'm done I'm not even sure why I did lol.

Apparently using someone else's Ryoshu with Fourth Match Flame counts, so if anyone wants 8 free pips my ID is K400852525. It's kinda weird there's no way to see if anyone actually uses your support units.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

There is going to be an event, Hell's Chicken (billed as Chapter 3.5) in about a couple of weeks/a month to hold us over until the proper Chapter 4 release, but to be honest even for bigger games a lot of gacha devs have periods where they go "here's your toys, now just farm for a while."

In my case I'm grateful because I have so much leveling/uptying to do, but I can see how it gets really boring, really fast.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 19, 2023

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

I'm pretty sure we're getting the Refraction Railway or whatever in two or three weeks, too, which is supposed to be endgame hard content.

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jossar posted:

There is going to be an event, Hell's Chicken (billed as Chapter 3.5) in about a couple of weeks/a month to hold us over until the proper Chapter 4 release, but to be honest even for bigger games a lot of gacha devs have periods where they go "here's your toys, now just farm for a while."

In my case I'm grateful because I have so much leveling/uptying to do, but I can see how it gets really boring, really fast.

Yeah like, it's not as if anyone (least of all project moon themselves) is making me do that, I'm just a bit disappointed, especially since there doesn't seem to be anything like story episodes for the mirror world, just the little vignettes for uptie 3. At least it can all be done with hitting 'win rate', even if I'm not sure how they're going to actually make human boss fights a thing. Maybe they'll just use the abnormality mechanics for anyone important?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Did my first Thread Dungeon today. Took half an hour (all my characters are/were at Lv. 12) and I got 4 Thread.

This may take some time.

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
Finally beat Kromer.

My team was: Blade Yi Sang, W-Corp Don Quixote, G-Corp Outis, Mariachi Sinclair, And G-Manager Gregor (more on gregor below)

Not the most optimal team, but I wanted to use sinclair.

I do wish you didn't have to redo the whole dungeon to change your identities.

One thing that annoys me is the bosses reaction to bleed. That can really change your team composition, and in my case punished me for upthreading Gregor's Ego Skill: Lantern. The Maggot passive off of Tier 2 Lantern caused bleeds and I wound up having to restart the fight.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Quackles posted:

Did my first Thread Dungeon today. Took half an hour (all my characters are/were at Lv. 12) and I got 4 Thread.

This may take some time.

A good first effort! Fortunately, it's pretty easy to boost people up with the xp dungeons to at least the high 10s, so you just need to get over the initial hump and then everything will be smooth sailing from thereon out.

DropTheAnvil posted:

Finally beat Kromer.

My team was: Blade Yi Sang, W-Corp Don Quixote, G-Corp Outis, Mariachi Sinclair, And G-Manager Gregor (more on gregor below)

Not the most optimal team, but I wanted to use sinclair.

I do wish you didn't have to redo the whole dungeon to change your identities.

One thing that annoys me is the bosses reaction to bleed. That can really change your team composition, and in my case punished me for upthreading Gregor's Ego Skill: Lantern. The Maggot passive off of Tier 2 Lantern caused bleeds and I wound up having to restart the fight.

Grats on making it through! I do wish they'd add a loadout change station for the final boss of a dungeon, if nothing else, precisely for this reason.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://twitter.com/NO2cerebralpink/status/1636648610707443713

Shastahanshah
Sep 12, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The way the fanbase latched onto femcel NEET Faust even harder than Ishmael teamkilling is kind of incredible. She's not even out and there's a massive flood of fanart.

I think the only joke I'd seen about Faust before was that her default ego is weak to lust and otherwise kind of didn't stand out, like Yi Sang.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

i think you'll find that kromer has been very successfully employed with N Corp

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Part of it is transferred over from the preexisting fanbase for Kromer, as even moreso than usual this identity is "what if the arc's bad guy was stapled onto one of your characters."

Genuinely curious to see what made Faust snap.

Funny enough, I think once we get some more of Yi Sang's backstory he's also gonna get a lot of fan art. There were some interesting suggestions about what his deal was in Leviathan, as the originator of the prototype form of the Identity technology.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Mar 19, 2023

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

ok BP complete time to get Infinity Shard Boxes

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

people were already wild about faust and psycho gamer faust was a feast for them, i assume

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

A thought occurs:

Singularities are patented, with rights to their manufacture and sale being purchased from the Workshop/Corporation in question, as well as a fee being paid to the Head for purchase of a license for manufacture and sale. Limbus' technology lets you manufacture the Singularity of pretty much every Corporation you can get access to through an alternate identity.

If Limbus is running a shady, underground operation, then we're 100% going to get a Claw dropped on us at some point for failing to pay for patent licensing. On the other hand, if Limbus is somehow doing this all in broad daylight, then that explains why you can't have more than 12 Sinners, the costs must be astronomical even for a Company shown to have as many resources as Limbus does.

This also means that every time you roll the gacha, some poor clerk in accounting has to dump another 2 million Ahn onto expenses in the company balance sheet.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Mar 19, 2023

Meleemancer
Jul 24, 2007

Weapons that don't cost MP? Why would you want that?

Jossar posted:

This also means that every time you roll the gacha, some poor clerk in accounting has to dump another 2 million Ahn onto expenses in the company balance sheet.

It's cool, it turns out each one of those brain things is worth 2000 Ahn so it works out in their favor after all.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Meleemancer posted:

It's cool, it turns out each one of those brain things is worth 2000 Ahn so it works out in their favor after all.

I'm obsessed by the idea that Limbus Company actually relies on in-universe gacha addicts to make a net profit, so I checked to see if the math works out...

The cheapest Lunacy pack is $11.99 for 1014 Lunacy (with a first time bonus of 1014 extra Lunacy, but that can be ignored in the long run). The Ahn is pretty much a fantasy version of the Won, so if you convert that it's 15691.91 Won/Ahn for just a little bit under a 10 roll.

Given that you're guaranteed a 00 Identity or better for a 10 roll, I'm pretty sure Limbus goes broke at those rates, unless you have really terrible rolls (or the licensing fee is way lower than I suggested, but where's the fun in that? :P)

Jossar fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Mar 19, 2023

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is there a way to change what the default Sinner that shows up on the main screen is? Feel like no matter what I do it's always Ishmael.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Is there a way to change what the default Sinner that shows up on the main screen is? Feel like no matter what I do it's always Ishmael.

Click on the buttons around the edges to pick which one is default, long click to change their appearance.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Lord_Magmar posted:

Click on the buttons around the edges to pick which one is default, long click to change their appearance.

Nah, it stays consistent while you're in the game, but everybody seems to have a "default" character to which the Window screen returns to on closing and opening the game, although it does keep in mind which Identity you're using. Mine's Gregor.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
I think it might be based on the most recent identity you pick for any Sinner. That is to say, I replaced G Corp Gregor with Liu Gregor on the front screen and he was my default; I then replaced Meursault with N Corp Meursault and now he's my default.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Beat Kromer, finally. I think leveling my final team to 30 over 25 helped a bunch, as did swapping out two less helpful team members for better ones. Base Outis can't come recommended enough, her skill 2 does good damage during staggers and her skill 3 is almost always a clash win, though hilariously it lost against a Purify in p1. How exactly does the whole clash/coin system work? I thought it was 'there will be a number of clashes with a winner equal to max(char coins, enemy coins), whoever wins more wins the clash and gets to attack' but the more I pay attention to it the more that doesn't seem to be the case and I can't quite pin down the logic; Purify beating Outis s3 seems almost impossibly unlikely under that ruleset (Outis has to lose and Kromer get all 4 heads at least three times). Maybe I should know this from the LoR LP but I don't think clashes work the same?

Anyway, was generally conservative about clashes and it helped, and managing a really fast stagger followed by a huge damage turn really let p2 be as gentle as possible. Team was Blade Lineage Yi Sang (uptie II), G Gregor, base Outis, LobCorp Faust, and Jefe Sinclair who was kinda there for lack of someone better to put in, but at least he makes Kromer more predictable.

One other piece of 3-22 advice for LobCorp Faust users: in the second half of the second floor, at the bottom there's an event where passing a Wrath check gets an EGO gift that lets the character who passes it get +2 skill to their lust skills. Faust is able to pass this at base sanity and once you 'unlock' the room by doing the elite fight above it once, you can go there straight from checkpoint until you win both coinflips. This turns Sole Slash into an 8 power base, which makes it fairly reasonable to use against a lot of Kromer's Lust skills. Maybe other team combinations would want it elsewhere, but the only other lust skill on my team was Eviscerate on G Gregor and that both doesn't need so much help and is rarer to show up.

Time to go beat up a flower for two more thread than I've previously gotten!

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Ayndin posted:

Beat Kromer, finally. I think leveling my final team to 30 over 25 helped a bunch, as did swapping out two less helpful team members for better ones. Base Outis can't come recommended enough, her skill 2 does good damage during staggers and her skill 3 is almost always a clash win, though hilariously it lost against a Purify in p1. How exactly does the whole clash/coin system work? I thought it was 'there will be a number of clashes with a winner equal to max(char coins, enemy coins), whoever wins more wins the clash and gets to attack' but the more I pay attention to it the more that doesn't seem to be the case and I can't quite pin down the logic; Purify beating Outis s3 seems almost impossibly unlikely under that ruleset (Outis has to lose and Kromer get all 4 heads at least three times). Maybe I should know this from the LoR LP but I don't think clashes work the same?

Anyway, was generally conservative about clashes and it helped, and managing a really fast stagger followed by a huge damage turn really let p2 be as gentle as possible. Team was Blade Lineage Yi Sang (uptie II), G Gregor, base Outis, LobCorp Faust, and Jefe Sinclair who was kinda there for lack of someone better to put in, but at least he makes Kromer more predictable.

One other piece of 3-22 advice for LobCorp Faust users: in the second half of the second floor, at the bottom there's an event where passing a Wrath check gets an EGO gift that lets the character who passes it get +2 skill to their lust skills. Faust is able to pass this at base sanity and once you 'unlock' the room by doing the elite fight above it once, you can go there straight from checkpoint until you win both coinflips. This turns Sole Slash into an 8 power base, which makes it fairly reasonable to use against a lot of Kromer's Lust skills. Maybe other team combinations would want it elsewhere, but the only other lust skill on my team was Eviscerate on G Gregor and that both doesn't need so much help and is rarer to show up.

Time to go beat up a flower for two more thread than I've previously gotten!

Grats!

Clashes do not in fact work like that - instead you clash until one side runs out of coins, with the loser of an individual round (based on comparative attack power) losing a coin, and whoever has 0 coins first gets beaten up. The coins lighting up or not just determines how much power they're adding to the round, if any at all. More coins just means you have more chances to try to win the clash, with likely decreasing power (and increasing the strength of the other side since your final attack is more powerful the more rounds in the clash happen). Do note that for multi-coin attacks, each coin you lose also lowers the number of "stages" of your final attack, so if you barely win you can still end up plinking for damage even if it took 10 clashes to get there.

Einander posted:

I think it might be based on the most recent identity you pick for any Sinner. That is to say, I replaced G Corp Gregor with Liu Gregor on the front screen and he was my default; I then replaced Meursault with N Corp Meursault and now he's my default.

Tried it out and this worked. Thanks!

Jossar fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 19, 2023

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Ayndin posted:

Each move has a base value and a coin value. Outis S3 has a base of 6 with a single coin that gives +14 on heads while LobCorp Faust S2 has a base of 4 with three coins that give +3 per heads, for example.

In the event of a clash, each loss knocks off a coin and the clash repeats, until one side loses all their coins and the winner gets to attack with any coins they have remaining. So Outis only needs one heads to win pretty much any class, but getting tails means she's going to eat a hit on the spot. Faust can't get as high, but she has to lose three times. The odds of her winning as her coins drop go down, (Max roll on Deep Cuts with three heads is 13, she loses one and now her max is 10) but it isn't impossible.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Jossar posted:

Grats!

Clashes do not in fact work like that - instead you clash until one side runs out of coins, with the loser of an individual round (based on comparative attack power) losing a coin, and whoever has 0 coins first gets beaten up. The coins lighting up or not just determines how much power they're adding to the round, if any at all. More coins just means you have more chances to try to win the clash, with likely decreasing power (and increasing the strength of the other side since your final attack is more powerful the more rounds in the clash happen). Do note that for multi-coin attacks, each coin you lose also lowers the number of "stages" of your final attack, so if you barely win you can still end up plinking for damage even if it took 10 clashes to get there.

BisbyWorl posted:

Each move has a base value and a coin value. Outis S3 has a base of 6 with a single coin that gives +14 on heads while LobCorp Faust S2 has a base of 4 with three coins that give +3 per heads, for example.

In the event of a clash, each loss knocks off a coin and the clash repeats, until one side loses all their coins and the winner gets to attack with any coins they have remaining. So Outis only needs one heads to win pretty much any class, but getting tails means she's going to eat a hit on the spot. Faust can't get as high, but she has to lose three times. The odds of her winning as her coins drop go down, (Max roll on Deep Cuts with three heads is 13, she loses one and now her max is 10) but it isn't impossible.

Thanks, that clears things up a lot. I'm not sure if it was explained as such in-game and I just wasn't paying attention or you're expected to figure it out and I came to the wrong conclusion and couldn't piece together the actual mechanics once I saw it was wrong.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Something that I do find weird is that not only multi coin skills have higher win rates usually due to "only needs to win once"... but also they have higher damage usually because of damage multiplier and ramping damage per hits (like, Backstab will probably do more damage than Outis' single coin skill).

Also I'm getting so tired of my decision paralysis I think I'm gonna just uptie Gregor just for variety on Murror Dungeon runs. I'd still keep some thread on top of that just in case Goon Faust graces me with her presence in the next weeks.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."

Ayndin posted:

Thanks, that clears things up a lot. I'm not sure if it was explained as such in-game and I just wasn't paying attention or you're expected to figure it out and I came to the wrong conclusion and couldn't piece together the actual mechanics once I saw it was wrong.

The 0-2 tutorial on clashes sometimes won't fire off of Faust's action on the first round, so it's entirely plausible that you never got it.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Also I'm getting so tired of my decision paralysis I think I'm gonna just uptie Gregor just for variety on Murror Dungeon runs. I'd still keep some thread on top of that just in case Goon Faust graces me with her presence in the next weeks.

You don't need to hoard thread when you can get 24/day from luxcavations. Starting from 0 it'll just be 4ish days (plus change) to fully uptie a new Faust. Make that 6 if you get the 00 Heath too.
edit: whoops i thought it was 8 but it's actually 6 :(
so take that down to 18/day and 6-9 days.
Still means you can gain thread faster than they release new stuff to spend thread on though.

Jossar posted:

A thought occurs:

Singularities are patented, with rights to their manufacture and sale being purchased from the Workshop/Corporation in question, as well as a fee being paid to the Head for purchase of a license for manufacture and sale. Limbus' technology lets you manufacture the Singularity of pretty much every Corporation you can get access to through an alternate identity.

If Limbus is running a shady, underground operation, then we're 100% going to get a Claw dropped on us at some point for failing to pay for patent licensing. On the other hand, if Limbus is somehow doing this all in broad daylight, then that explains why you can't have more than 12 Sinners, the costs must be astronomical even for a Company shown to have as many resources as Limbus does.

This doesn't track though: at the end of ch3 the Limbus after team comes in and at Vergil's instruction uses a handful of K-corp healing ampoules on half-melted Dante, while complaining about how rare/expensive they are and how LCB's getting special treatment. If Limbus could easily counterfeit them this wouldn't be an issue.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Mar 19, 2023

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

You don't need to hoard thread when you can get 24/day from luxcavations. Starting from 0 it'll just be 4ish days (plus change) to fully uptie a new Faust. Make that 6 if you get the 00 Heath too.

This doesn't track though: at the end of ch3 the Limbus after team comes in and at Vergil's instruction uses a handful of K-corp healing ampoules on half-melted Dante, while complaining about how rare/expensive they are and how LCB's getting special treatment. If Limbus could easily counterfeit them this wouldn't be an issue.

Something else to consider is that the chapter 1 artwork has a blink and you'll miss it moment that shows a Limbus Company office in that forest district/wing that may have been the site of 3 million deaths in the trailer as a mysterious man (maybe Dante pre clockening?) cackles insanely. So, it's possible given Leviathan that Limbus may have done some downright genocidal crimes to get to where it is today, given that using residents of a nest as test subjects is legal and often done. Given that it's not impossible that they'd have the resources or wherewithal to illegally use a singularity. This also tracks with each past Project Moon game protagonist secretly being an awful monster that needs to work through the issues they created.

Leviathan shows the early experiments into identity theft, and they are pretty nasty. Charon is so weird because she was one of the victims of it after Iori and Tomerry attacked the orphanage that she was at that Verigilius ran. There's also a running theory that Mephistopheles might be built around the remains of another orphan that Vergilius was looking after prior to the Udjat kidnapping them.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 19, 2023

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Well, my presumption was that the Singularities are necessarily limited use, with the Sinners utilizing them as an extension of their identities refracted through alternate timelines. Because that's the case and it has to rely on individualized experience, Limbus as a whole can't just mass manufacture Singularities, but even each individual Sinner manifesting it would still be registered by the Head as an instance of "manufacturing" to demand a licensing fee.

But yeah, I guess it could just be purely experience and nothing else which is why we don't just find someone with a K Corp Identity and spam infinite healing bullets. Although we do have Identities who can functionally do that in-game...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuoRogue
Jul 19, 2022

Einander posted:

I've never used liu gregor (g corp gregor user) and he's my default, so