Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

19 o'clock posted:

i took a few dayss off and i came back to this news wt hell

trmep gonna get arrested?

anyone trying to arrest tumep will find that they are only arresting themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
in the name of bipartisanship, Hillary will be arrested on wednesday

i take no joy in reporting this

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

JustFollowingOrder posted:

somebody wanna get their rear end whoop'd?

is that the Camp Auschwitz hoodie guy??

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

only the penitent pussy shall pass

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Slumfrog posted:

only the penitent pussy shall pass

quote:

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she woudlent see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CaptainBeefart posted:

The kid doing karaoke around 1:45 when you went right at the intersection.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

all these years i've been laughing about the guy pretending to be a cat to hide his boner but had completely memory-holed his friend with the monkey method

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

all these years i've been laughing about the guy pretending to be a cat to hide his boner but had completely memory-holed his friend with the monkey method

:goofy:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT A RACIST, SOROS BACKED D.A., WHO LETS MURDERERS, RAPISTS, AND DRUG DEALERS WALK FREE, AND WHO HAS PRESIDED OVER THE BIGGEST VIOLENT CRIME WAVE IN THE HISTORY OF NYC, IS USING THE POWER OF HIS OFFICE TO PERSECUTE, INDICT, AND PROSECUTE A FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA — FOR NO CRIME! THE WITCH HUNT NEVER ENDS, BUT WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT A RACIST, SOROS BACKED D.A., WHO LETS MURDERERS, RAPISTS, AND DRUG DEALERS WALK FREE, AND WHO HAS PRESIDED OVER THE BIGGEST VIOLENT CRIME WAVE IN THE HISTORY OF NYC, IS USING THE POWER OF HIS OFFICE TO PERSECUTE, INDICT, AND PROSECUTE A FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA — FOR NO CRIME! THE WITCH HUNT NEVER ENDS, BUT WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

meanwhile violent crime continues to hover near all-time lows in New York

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

that’s pretty fascist

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1217912385148719104

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the use of soros is below trump usually . surely everyone will denounce this blatant antisemitism

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The DA should charge turmp with defamation just to piss him off more.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

defamation is not a crime yet

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

yeah the monkey method made me laugh very hard

going to hide my big boner by screeching and hooting and jumping wildly around the room with my big boner in front of everyone

astonishing technique

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Election interference lmao it's over a year until the loving primaries how's this dude gonna last?

By surrounding himself with yes men in a walled estate surrrounded by sharpshooters?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

do it, buy 5 or more bottles of arby's sauce to save 1 dollar per bottle

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

resistentialism posted:

I am a slave to these incredible deals, it’s why trump holds such power over me

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

Georgia and the DOJ have got him on much worse poo poo, it's fine if he wants to hyperventilate about Manhattan

It's a standard one to puff up any court ruling in his favor then try to use that as momentum to get the other rulings rolled over to innocent as well, and even when it doesnt work out that way, to still claim "totally exonerated" in a news release with the tyvek screen with some company name for background, and a little lectern, probably some babes.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

has the reports of donald trump getting arrested after tomorrow been confirmed by any credible source or is it still just rumors and trump pooping his pamps?

He's saying it to get his cultists riled up.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

resistentialism posted:

you can mix and match your 5 items and get a couple horseys

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/status/1637442191684411394?cxt=HHwWhICx-e2_rrktAAAA

Can someone please just ask him as a follow up, “but he tried to murder you?”

He's going to support the punkass president yet again.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

I know a good deal when I see one

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

two beers in by 4:30 I shouldn't have done that. I just enjoy drinking while making food and if a stew has to simmer for a few hours well look at the time!!!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Without looking this up I'm guessing "racist "the D.A. is black?

AND THEYRE SOMEHOW BEING CONTROLLED BY SOROS(the Jews)?!!??

Good content sir!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

this was that "god guns babies" lady from last year's many failed religious-right political campaigns

she demanded a recount after getting like 1% in her election

then the fake stonehenge monument she campaigned against for being demonic was mysteriously destroyed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/inthefade/status/1637061349866962945?t=Dc6mgC--tiLEjB1GbTBWKA&s=19

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Basic Poster posted:

Sorry, not trying to necro but you know…fastest thread on the forums.

So, in the US, the line that comes into your house is 2/3 phases. Power lines between neighborhoods typically has three, and those are there to accommodate more customers, but most houses just have two. In some areas if someone had a large home shop with maybe a lathe or mill in it, they could ask the power company for three phase service as these machines use all three phases at once. Known as a “constant power” service (as the peak voltage never drops by like root two or something) because those motors are designed like that. Three phase is normally available in commercial / industrial and the application for it is almost entirely for electric motors.

Each phase leg is (very roughly) 110. Sum up two and you can have 220.

There are exactly zero home appliances designed to work on 3 phase. Because its never available by default. The amperage you can draw over the service point is a function of wire size / code / permits / regulations and will determine how many circuits of which type and what breaker values they can all max sum to.

Often 220v electric ranges have to be on their “own” circuit. But if you did want an induction top, you probably would remove the existing range and use the existing circuit.

BTW, I dont have a strong opinion on the gas range culture war thing. I mean as long as we’re still issuing drilling permits, gas ranges is a real dumb thing to get worked up about it. like Im 30% microplastics already so get hosed.

Unless you don’t want to expose yourself or family or kids or friends which I respect and applaud, and just trying to let the couple of people who said “well Im stuck with gas because I don’t have three phase power” by saying, thats okay, in no conceivable way would three phase power be required or even useful if thats the only thing in your way and youd like to switch.

I am an EE (not a residential electrician). But typically electricians do a lot of free bids and can tell you for free exactly what is needed if anything (and probably try and talk you into some up charges).

Thank you, that is very informative. As I said, my problem is that the only 220 outlet in the kitchen isn't really even an outlet; it's wires behind the electric oven. There's nothing but an ordinary 3-prong outlet under the gas stove, and it's for driving the ignition sparky things.

Because it's already rigged for gas, getting an expensive induction range would require another circuit (and yes my oven is already on its own circuit). Also an induction range would make like half my cookware useless, and I like that stuff.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sherbert Hoover posted:

why are people talking about Trump's arrest as though the previous 7 years didn't happen

That's highlighting one of Trump's basic rhetorical tactics. In a strict sense of debate it's called "arguing from ignorance" and it's basically playing dumb on anything that you don't agree with and denying any facts associated with it. You can wear down even the most enlightened, patient person by maliciously playing dumb if you can outlast them.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

petit choux posted:

You can wear down even the most enlightened, patient person by maliciously playing dumb if you can outlast them.

in my experience you can also do this if you are not playing :sweatdrop:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Aren't we all prisoners? Trump is the last free man, unencumbered with shame and modesty , much like Jesus who was persecuted for trying to make America great again

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

has the reports of donald trump getting arrested after tomorrow been confirmed by any credible source or is it still just rumors and trump pooping his pamps?

so far it's just him saying that authoritatively

I think it's just to rile up his base and to get his nazi fans hopping mad for his next rally at Waco, TX. (look up what happened with David Koresh at Waco to understand the significance)

we're entering some dark times in America lol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

anime betrayal where the line of heavily armed riot cops spin 180 degrees and start marching menacingly towards the arresting officers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1czCVFcqXkk

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Slumfrog posted:

my big boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Kinda makes sense though when you look at it.