Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://twitter.com/robzacny/status/1637545955367976964

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
holy poo poo formula 1 is loving unwatchable this year

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The Americans have ruined it

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Checo WDC is the only acceptable result of Red Bull being good

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Thanks Ants posted:

The Americans have ruined it

Sargeant did his best to save this race from being a boring slog and also making fun of lovely McLaren

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Piastri asking the question "what if the McLaren up to now has actually been really good, but Lando was just poo poo and Dan was somehow even worse"

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"The gently caress is going on here"

e: Remember when Ron sold all his McLaren shares and told them to gently caress off, and Bin Al Wiz Khalifa took over and they merged McLaren Tech into the rest of the company because "we want more profits and less wins" and then brought Zak Brown in to oversee the F1 team? Yeah, that's the moment it all went to absolute dogshit. Truly in the shadow of Williams at this point.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 19, 2023

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

this season is DOGSHIT

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

so happy for that Alonso penalty! F Alonso

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

aledesma posted:

MODS!!!!

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

ethanol posted:

this season is DOGSHIT

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

aledesma posted:

This is a Very Bad Post. Even by this thread's standards. :colbert:

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

That said you could easily redeem this season if we get enough acts of god to keep Checo ahead of Max long enough that he starts panicking.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
You do that and Jos will barge onto the pit lane and douse checo's car with fuel and light him up.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Woman who looks suspiciously like Jos verstappen inviting Checo into the nightclub bathroom

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

slave to my cravings posted:

Woman who looks suspiciously like Jos verstappen Danny Ric inviting Checo into the nightclub bathroom

Fixed

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I dunno man. Both Max and Checo won a race this season, and Checo started on the front row twice unlike Max; seems this Vorsteppan fella is pretty washed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/alo_oficial/status/1637566622855462918?t=lcOx5WRD8vsZ1OzvzEuYiA&s=19

Lol, fantastic Alonso

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I was trying to find out exactly what happened with Sargeant towards the end of the race. He was catching the haas in front of him, but then suddenly just fell off a cliff in lap times. Dunno if he cooked his tires or what. I'm going to have to buy F1 TV so I can actually watch the drivers I'm interested in I guess

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/50GgzsS.mp4

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Diet Crack posted:

"The gently caress is going on here"

e: Remember when Ron sold all his McLaren shares and told them to gently caress off, and Bin Al Wiz Khalifa took over and they merged McLaren Tech into the rest of the company because "we want more profits and less wins" and then brought Zak Brown in to oversee the F1 team? Yeah, that's the moment it all went to absolute dogshit. Truly in the shadow of Williams at this point.

mclaren are hopeless at this point

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1637573443381075969?s=20

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

formula 1 lol

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

Remember the dogshit McLaren liveries in the last years of Ron's rule? I would say everything is worth it for the papaya orange.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Rhopunzel posted:

mclaren are hopeless at this point

baku upgrade! new wind tunnel opens in june!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i loving hope this true

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lmao this dumb rear end sport

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

saudi band, please cover the f1 theme

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

wat

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1637576746324094976?s=20