Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Why has the FIA been particularly lovely the last couple years? I guess it kinda started when Charlie Whiting died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

Think that's what happens when you make something really small, I can change the resampling method though.

E:

nice. uploading

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Why has the FIA been particularly lovely the last couple years? I guess it kinda started when Charlie Whiting died.

The incubation period of Christian Horner

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
:alonso: ..... LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Kimi retired

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Pragmatica posted:

Yes, Bye-Bye!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

its always been poo poo, its just that because of the Netflix "documentary" new people are seeing it for the first time lol

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
:alonso:

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

boooo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Thanks Ants posted:

Think that's what happens when you make something really small, I can change the resampling method though.

E:

Hell yeah

Thanks thanks ants (thathants)

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Weirdly the FIA loving up and waiting till the end of the race to give Alonso a penalty worked in his favor. If they had done to him what they did to Ocon, he probably would have had to do the 10s sit in the pits that Ocon did. This way Aston Martin got to rules lawyer the poo poo out of the FIA with receipts and make them look even more stupid.

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

BARCELONA, Spain -- Fernando Alonso dismissed claims that Formula One fans in Spain are racist after former teammate Lewis Hamilton was subjected to racist taunts.

Hamilton, F1's first black driver, was abused by spectators shouting racist slurs and wearing dark makeup, black wigs and T-shirts saying "Hamilton's Family" at the Montmelo circuit Feb. 2.

"This is not a racist country," Alonso said Wednesday. "This was an isolated thing -- and the less it is talked about, the better.

This is the driver y’all are pushing for? the one that did not condemned racism against another driver and instead said that we should avoid talking about it?

again F Alonso, if anything I wish Checo the best, vamos checo!

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
alonso got the 5 seconds, he just drove faster than the mercedes to make the gap work in the pit stop. his second penlaty was some fucktarded thing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

E:

Hell yeah, also it took my brain the longest time to realize he wasn't advertising the tractor company kuboda

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

aledesma posted:

BARCELONA, Spain -- Fernando Alonso dismissed claims that Formula One fans in Spain are racist after former teammate Lewis Hamilton was subjected to racist taunts.

Hamilton, F1's first black driver, was abused by spectators shouting racist slurs and wearing dark makeup, black wigs and T-shirts saying "Hamilton's Family" at the Montmelo circuit Feb. 2.

"This is not a racist country," Alonso said Wednesday. "This was an isolated thing -- and the less it is talked about, the better.

This is the driver y’all are pushing for? the one that did not condemned racism against another driver and instead said that we should avoid talking about it?

Spanish?!?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

aledesma posted:

you're right OP we should guillotine everyone on the planet

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

You all are missing one key point of all this Alonso talk.

McLaren are now backmarkers, completely unable to pass a Williams. Never forget.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kirios posted:

McLaren are now backmarkers, completely unable to pass a Williams. Never forget.

zakmarkers

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Kirios posted:

upgrades are coming :smithicide:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It will all come good in Baku, honest

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Kirios posted:

Hey now thats not true. They both managed to pass a Williams in this race. Just don't tell anyone that the Williams breaks had to fail for that to happen and keep hope alive.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pragmatica posted:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Maybe Mclaren should ask about getting some of those Honda engines. They seem pretty dang good.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Lando Norris is P20 of a 20 driver championship.

He is the worst driver on the grid.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

He's going to get better from Baku onwards, OP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kirios posted:

I'm sure Mick will bump him to P21 whenever they let Russell out to go feed

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

I'm sure Mick will bump him to P21 whenever they let Russell out to go feed

22nd

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

:alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso: :alonso:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

May I just say

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

oi a dingo smoked my baby

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Kirios posted:

Low Energy Lando

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahahah holy poo poo just heard the anthem. F1 rules.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Frond posted:

Bullshit Penalty.

Frond posted:

Also I hate this track so much.

:hai:

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

loving lmaoooo

Adbot