Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

Soon Garrison's Michelle Obama shall be more arms than woman

Marianne Williamson is running, though the biggest story about her these days are claims from her 2020 staff that she was verbally abusive

Eh these aren't serious qualifications for the presidency though, let me know when she harasses women and girls on camera or gets a credible allegation of raping a staffer.

Not that being an abusive boss isn't a big deal, but it's not enough to really compete with the current and former occupant of that office who really went above and beyond.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Mar 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Wow it's been so long since I saw "Michelle is a man" and Ripped As gently caress Trump.

Edit: here's a Marx edit with the People's Sausage on the house

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 20, 2023

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Garrison always draws Hunky Trump

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

In the rant he says she’s getting fat, but draws Michelle with jacked arms.

I guess Moochelle was a nice nostalgia trip back to 2014. When pushing for healthy children’s lunches got her drawn as a fat villain stealing children’s french fries.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Obama is the secret puppetmaster behind the Biden presidency, he has the real power and is pulling all the strings. At least idiots like Garrson and radio hosts think that. So it makes sense for Obama to push his wife into the presidency to continue to hide his true nature as the secret dictator of America.

But yeah after Garrison constantly claiming in 2020 "I still think Hillary is going to be the nominee, Joe is going to keel over and die and she will step in, or maybe Joe will decide he doesn't want it and will name her in his place" up until election day, it's bizarre that she isn't in that.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

I really hate how often conservatives think they found a real gotcha argument by revealing that free healthcare and free whatever is not actually free, but funded collectively.

On sites like Reddit whenever a comment mentions free healthcare there's some troglodyte running in to point out that you pay it with taxes so it's not free. Yes. Everyone knows that.

School lunches are free where I live. And it's good food. It's probably a lot more cost effective due to the large scale than selling Lunchables.

lobsterminator fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Mar 20, 2023

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: It's a Very Confusing Life

Ted Rall posted:

In the classic film “It’s a Wonderful Life,” actor Jimmy Stewart plays a banker who explains why he doesn’t have the money to fulfill the demand during a bank run. Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank collapsed in a different era, one of confusion.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I've seen Michelle Obama come up a couple times when desperately wish there were a better dem frontrunner than Joe Biden. Not very often, but I can easily imagine it's led to a couple articles about how there she is running a Soros-funded shadow campaign in whatever piss well Garrison draws his news from.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Guavanaut posted:

Ben Garrison's Donald Trump

Stop reading my posts Ben.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Guavanaut posted:

Stop reading my posts Ben.

Fash!

Ahhhhhhh!

He's come to ruin it all!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
What on earth is going on in the middle of that Rall cartoon :pwn:

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Gary Markstein

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut posted:

Stiglich going "I'm antiracist, I'm so antiracist, I love the blacks, check out this racist Popish Irishman I just drew" would be a change from the antisemitism I guess.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Haven't really been following the financial crisis thing. How many hundreds of banks have collapsed now?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Unkempt posted:

Haven't really been following the financial crisis thing. How many hundreds of banks have collapsed now?

all of them

the world has collapsed

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
George Bailey isn't a banker, that's whole point of the loving scene! It's a Building & Loan, people in the community pay in to fund construction of housing that's sold at low down payments (including to immigrants, might I add) as an alternative to the local slumlord bleeding renters dry! People only go there to pull out their money after the bank has shut down, because it's literally the 1929 crash! :rant:

Microplastics posted:

What on earth is going on in the middle of that Rall cartoon :pwn:

You don't remember the part where Building & Loan employees (also Bailey family members) are trapped in the Phantom Zone by Mr. Potter?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

*marble edifice collapses*

*several beats pass*

*rubble bursts into flame*

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Unkempt posted:

Still just the two, but Branco et al are working on it!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Hmm gosh I wonder what Ramirez would think about spending taxpayer money to build more reservoirs. I'm sure he'd be all for it, right?

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Fister Roboto posted:

Hmm gosh I wonder what Ramirez would think about spending taxpayer money to build more reservoirs. I'm sure he'd be all for it, right?

It depends, could he draw it with lots of crosshatching, color the water in it red and label it "DEBT" while Gerald makes a snarky comment about California having discovered a great new natural resource?

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Still just the two, but Branco et al are working on it!
Well, four. Two crypto banks (Signature and Silver gate) , SVB, and Credit Suisse which has been a long time coming.

But if you're worried about the FDIC not covering deposits below $250k, the only things you should be investing your money in is water, ammo, and seeds, so.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

We pumped more oil last year than 2018 pretty much every month.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Didn’t Reagan basically gut Savings & Loans establishments? Which was the start of the deregulation parade of the 80s and 90s that resulted in the Great Recession?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

pencilhands posted:

all of them

the world has collapsed
oh thank god, finally

now where did i leave all that the leather and spikes

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Pants Donkey posted:

Didn’t Reagan basically gut Savings & Loans establishments? Which was the start of the deregulation parade of the 80s and 90s that resulted in the Great Recession?

It's one of those complicated things with many causes, but in a "History never repeats but it rhymes" moment, it was a lot of "Issuing too many imprudent loans combined with lax regulatory oversight and a too-late intervention" type stuff.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Well I don't think you can ever really go wrong by blaming Reagan; the mistake is if you blame only Reagan.

Tibalt posted:

Well, four. Two crypto banks (Signature and Silver gate) , SVB, and Credit Suisse which has been a long time coming.

Fair enough, I didn't know about the crypto ones, but I'm still gonna count it as two.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Pants Donkey posted:

The S&L crisis involved risky investments due to deregulation resulting in failed institutions when Fed interest rates were raised to combat inflation. cough.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

I don't think he's very good at this 'drawing actual people recognizably' thing, as she is not, in fact, a weird lumpy blob with enormously broad shoulders!

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Prism posted:

I don't think he's very good at this 'drawing actual people recognizably' thing, as she is not, in fact, a weird lumpy blob with enormously broad shoulders!

"I don't like her, so she must be fat", Branco says in between swings at his wife.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Neito posted:

"I don't like her, so she must be fat", Branco says in between swings at his wife.

And short!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

World Famous W posted:

oh thank god, finally

now where did i leave all that the leather and spikes

Matt Bors has them in his masturbation room.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Neito posted:

Branco has a wife?
I thought Lester was our only resident wife beater.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It’s always funny when Branco complains about people being given free handouts or not earning their food while his job is comics and he draws like that

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

the_steve posted:

Branco has a wife?

Lester is the only known wife beater.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

Warren, Newsom, and... Michelle Obama? WTF?... have made no movement toward a run.

"If they're not running, then why do I keep insisting they are?"

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Randalor posted:

"If they're not running, then why do I keep insisting they are?"

Amazing there isn't a hillary in sight

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Vladimir Putin’s visit to Mariupol in Ukraine – Russian president toured city in Donbas region which his forces captured last May after lengthy and devastating siege"

Telegraph:

Times:

Boris Johnson submits dossier to privileges committee — follow latest

Evening Standard:

Johnson’s defence passed to MPs preparing to question him over partygate ‘lies’

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Fister Roboto posted:

"They're spending money on a giant pool with all this homelessness?"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

the_steve posted:

Branco has a wife?

I think I just confused the two. They're both worthless anyway so it's not a major difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Murdstone posted:

"They're spending money on a giant pool with all this homelessness?"
A reservoir is just a hole in the ground! How much could it cost, $40??