Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

death cob for cutie posted:

finally broke into the Kirkland-branded oat milk I got. idk if it's just because it's different from what I normally get but this tastes... weird

If you're used to drinking Oatly, that makes sense. They use canola oil as the thickener and Kirkland uses sunflower oil which right away is going to a different flavor and texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Please let us know when it begins

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

death cob for cutie posted:

finally broke into the Kirkland-branded oat milk I got. idk if it's just because it's different from what I normally get but this tastes... weird

you can't milk an oat OP, you got scammed

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46iPFTCZ9LA

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Got a free gift with my Uline order and chose the Kanga 12-pack cooler since it looks like the perfect size to slide a roast chicken and a couple glizzies into

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

pencilhands posted:

friend, have you eaten any chicken bakes lately

I haven’t had many in the last like 10 years or so, this is a blessing in disguise as I mostly remember them as good as opposed to the pale bready imitation that we get now.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation

Ayndin posted:

I haven’t had many in the last like 10 years or so, this is a blessing in disguise as I mostly remember them as good as opposed to the pale bready imitation that we get now.

just a word of warning, you WILL violently rip rear end if you eat one.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I think at this point, we could just do with a list of things that DON'T give pencilhands an explosive volcano anus

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Tiny Timbs posted:

What is going on with your diet that you get incapacitated for 30 minutes from eating a hot dog bun

If I could afford healthcare I'd tell you! =D

...seriously, at this point, why *not* Kirkland health insurance.

And it's not just the hot dog buns, but the chicken bakes, and the pizza. And yes, I only ever order a single of one.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

If you’re trying to figure out if you’re about to have a bad time a pretty good rule of thumb is that when you poot and shart, that’s when the shooting starts.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Certain posters will be pleased to hear that the kimchi (the one with two ‘g’s) was also a possible culprit, but was cleared of all suspicion after two days of having kimchi jjigae with no abnormal results.

Additional praise to Jongga for being the only brand in the asian market I went to that makes rice cakes for tteokbokki in 1lb packages. 2 lbs makes way too large a batch!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

jisforjosh posted:

If you're used to drinking Oatly, that makes sense. They use canola oil as the thickener and Kirkland uses sunflower oil which right away is going to a different flavor and texture.

Ah, I thought that might be it, but I took out my recycling recently and didn't have a container to compare ingredients. Meant to look it up, started doing my actual job instead.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Ayndin posted:

I was worried about the organic frozen strawberry recall but looking at the FDA page it looks like nothing involved is from my state. Seems like mostly CA/HI.

Lately I have been having some bouts of gale force farts, and while with the current state of my GI system it could be literally anything, I suspect it might be the Simply Protein soy protein keto bars that are on sale? Doing some process of elimination to try and figure out the culprit. It’ll be unfortunate if they are, they’ve got good protein/calories and taste okay making them a good ‘I am too lazy for a proper meal’ option.

Do they contain chicory root powder? That poo poo destroys me.

Edit: they do, it's the second ingredient, it's a bulk fiber filler that your gut bacteria goes to town on. It's also in fiber one bars and the chocolate nut bars Costco sells.

Whooping Crabs fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 20, 2023

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ive never had a chicken bake

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation

Achmed Jones posted:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Went to church today and can confirm: church at the rear end-end of Texas does carry Jongga Kimchi (the one with two Gs)

PBUC

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

El Padrino posted:

Went to church today and can confirm: church at the rear end-end of Texas does carry Jongga Kimchi (the one with two Gs)

PBUC

...rear end end of Texas...is this the Pharr Costco? :stare:

Sup RGV

And yeah, Jongga confirmed there, which is a godsend considering how much this location misses out on thread finds.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

We also got the jongga recently and it's good.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

It's 90% warm caesar dressing, some bread, and then a tiny amount of chicken, cheese, and green onions. You're not missing anything.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

binge crotching posted:

It's 90% warm caesar dressing, some bread, and then a tiny amount of chicken, cheese, and green onions.

correct

quote:

You're not missing anything.

incorrect

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

pencilhands posted:

Worth it imo

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

binge crotching posted:

It's 90% warm caesar dressing, some bread, and then a tiny amount of chicken, cheese, and green onions. You're not missing anything.

Yeah it's way understuffed(unlike your mom), it's got like 25% of the filling it needs, it's basically soaked bread

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Bags of the cheezit snaps are on sale for $5. Those things are crazy addictive.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Bum the Sad posted:

Yeah it's way understuffed(unlike your mom), it's got like 25% of the filling it needs, it's basically soaked bread

So that’s why people are putting a hot dog in it.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
i cannot stop ripping massive farts

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
what's worse, the chicken bake farts or the two day long aftertaste from the hotdog

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022
Probation
if you eat enough 1/4 lb all beef hot dogs from costco you can actually taste it coming out of your anus in fart form

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Don't get the frozen honey walnut shrimp.

The shrimp is alright, the walnuts are fine, the sauce is doo doo from a dog's butt.

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

I had to return a toilet to costco today. 12" rough in, same as mine, great! Except the back of it was like a foot wider than a normal toilet, and I almost smashed my water shut off valve.

Zero questions asked, scan scan scan your money will go back on your card, thanks, have a nice day.

A++ would return a toilet again (and also I now have an additional piece of knowledge re: toilet purchases)

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Ravendas posted:

I had to return a toilet to costco today. 12" rough in, same as mine, great! Except the back of it was like a foot wider than a normal toilet, and I almost smashed my water shut off valve.

Zero questions asked, scan scan scan your money will go back on your card, thanks, have a nice day.

A++ would return a toilet again (and also I now have an additional piece of knowledge re: toilet purchases)

None of costco's toilets say they can flush a sufficient number of golf balls or chicken nuggets.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

jisforjosh posted:

...rear end end of Texas...is this the Pharr Costco? :stare:

Sup RGV

And yeah, Jongga confirmed there, which is a godsend considering how much this location misses out on thread finds.

Sup RGV buddy :buddy::respek:

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Look all I'm saying is you all could have a Costco sized bag of Zapp's Voodoo flavored pretzel twists and shamefully, some of you might not

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't think zapps is sold nationwide unfortunately

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

They had a big rear end tub of Grillo’s dill pickles today for the same price they charge at the local supermarket for a much smaller tub

Extremely good poo poo. Would recommend

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Also had a big bag of grillo flavored chips on sale recently. Not kettle cooked but still pretty dang tasty.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

WebDO posted:

Look all I'm saying is you all could have a Costco sized bag of Zapp's Voodoo flavored pretzel twists and shamefully, some of you might not

whoa whoa whoa they make that poo poo in pretzel form? fuuuuuck me

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

whoa whoa whoa they make that poo poo in pretzel form? fuuuuuck me

They good. They real good.

I would barely call them pretzels, though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I got a new smoker and I read that the Co has decent brisket for smoking.

Has anyone bought one recently? This is my first time trying it.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Costco is the only place my dad buys his brisket, and it always comes out perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

SirPablo posted:

Bags of the cheezit snaps are on sale for $5. Those things are crazy addictive.

I love Cheez-Its and I really loving love Extra Toasty Cheez-Its so I got a bag of these to try when I saw them in Costco a few months ago.

I had to toss the bag out, they are loving atrocious, it's all onion powder, MSG, and a thin film of grease. They are some Doritoized version that taste nothing like the original product and stayed on my breath for two days.