Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I will say first and foremost I am not even remotely calling into question whether or not poster 50s Girl Groupon had cancer. They clearly did and my investigation demonstrates that they really were in the hospital while posting in their PMF thread.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

jeff if you ever think im scamming, please just perma me form the jump and dont do this insane reddit tier internet detective work on me. thank you.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Stux posted:

jeff if you ever think im scamming, please just perma me form the jump and dont do this insane reddit tier internet detective work on me. thank you.

If you'll just flip to appendix C of your presentation pack, titled "What is an IP Address"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This whole thread makes me feel wormy and it’s not because of 50GG

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

man, goons are easy to scam.

brother aziz should be mocked for settling for too little of a grift, not the grift itself.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

The 7th Guest posted:

This whole thread makes me feel wormy and it’s not because of 50GG

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Not exactly a saga, but does anyone have a link to the imp zone thread about the game cube not really being a cube?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3842732&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Found it.

Nice Guy Patron fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 20, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jeff will ip trace a cancer survivor but then take forever to deal with a sketchy goon charity in cspam this website kicks rear end lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It always disappoints me when that thread gets brought up because it reminds me that I eventually started making serious posts in it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you should make serious posts but post them in a way that confuses everyone so they dont know if your being serious or not when you post the ps5 has no games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MadDeniels/status/1637902693841682435

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the pc has every game and the ps5 has no games its math

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i'm quite enjoying the ps5, but that's largely because i missed the ps4 era.

also wo long is hard as poo poo but seems like it might be fun based on the demo?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stux posted:

Na it’s much funnier the other way.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Crossposting because it is a good* collection of funny poo poo in the past and this finally seems like the place to talk about it before the next inevitable mod meltdown/massacre

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

the phrase “(dis/un/)enjoy” has become something of an intrusive thought of late

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh, here it is.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

so when does pablo get made IK

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Psycho Landlord posted:

so when does pablo get made IK

Yes, I want Pablo to get mad at us, probate us, then go kick a trash can over it.

If you don't understand this, you should go read this thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Tenkaris posted:

Yes, I want Pablo to get mad at us, probate us, then go kick a trash can over it.

If you don't understand this, you should go read this thread

That Little Demon posted:

feel loving sick after this and going to take a break. my take on Lead Thumb. sort of a spider monster thing and I made him have a mustache because it looked funny.

House PC is so hosed up and I really don't want to live near them lol

christ lol

lol again

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

ulvir posted:

the phrase “(dis/un/)enjoy” has become something of an intrusive thought of late

i always think it's ee cummings for like three seconds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Crossposting because it is a good* collection of funny poo poo in the past and this finally seems like the place to talk about it before the next inevitable mod meltdown/massacre

I’m sick of the martyr tone on posts like that but otherwise, nice, classic poo poo. Well done on the new thread folks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Atma adventures own.

Adventures of satan: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3581840
Hey, it's bob: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591722
Endtimes: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3608584
M370: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3625112
Bendyman: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3646677
IS: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664216
1848: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735669
Corona: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918458

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

If you wanna know about time in chemotherapy, there's a small chance I can remember stuff through the chemofog I still have.
There's also a cancer thread in The Goon Doctor.

In general, it's pretty loving boring.

I went through chemo for about six months 10 years ago. I went in once every two weeks, had a bunch of stuff pumped into me via a port installed in my chest which took about two hours during which I slept or read books, and then went out that evening with friends before the tiredness and nausea kicked in, then slept for two days afterwards. You know that feeling you get after you've had a bad flu, where you're not sick anymore but you're still very tired and sore? Imagine feeling like that for several months and it just becomes your new normal. Also everything tastes slightly weird. Do not recommend.

E: I, too, had Hodgkins Lymphoma, stage 2b. Initially diagnosed in April, finished radiation treatment in February.

Nix Panicus fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 21, 2023

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Anyone have a link to the thread where the poster has an argument with his roommate about leaving his girlfriend tied up in a dog crate in the apartment’s common space?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Lumbermouth posted:

Anyone have a link to the thread where the poster has an argument with his roommate about leaving his girlfriend tied up in a dog crate in the apartment’s common space?

wait who's got the crate gf, the poster or the roommate

This website, lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
could be a different one, but I remember she was listening to classical music and someone saying that she was going to poo poo her pants/the bed to Bach or Beethoven. maybe that helps with searching :)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Cranappleberry posted:

could be a different one, but I remember she was listening to classical music and someone saying that she was going to poo poo her pants/the bed to Bach or Beethoven. maybe that helps with searching :)

I thought that was called the brown note

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

FirstnameLastname posted:

wait who's got the crate gf, the poster or the roommate

This website, lol

The roommate has the gf in the dog crate. They wanted to leave them in the crate and then leave the apartment for extended periods of time. The poster was not accepting this

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

I can't find the links but I remember the dog crate couple do angry dogperson bdsm loudly when told no

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

congratulation goons on your victory an d the new sagas frontier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFuZHE9kiyc

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted) and that person is still alive and employed with health insurance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

I went through chemo for about six months 10 years ago. I went in once every two weeks, had a bunch of stuff pumped into me via a port installed in my chest which took about two hours during which I slept or read books, and then went out that evening with friends before the tiredness and nausea kicked in, then slept for two days afterwards. You know that feeling you get after you've had a bad flu, where you're not sick anymore but you're still very tired and sore? Imagine feeling like that for several months and it just becomes your new normal. Also everything tastes slightly weird. Do not recommend.

E: I, too, had Hodgkins Lymphoma, stage 2b. Initially diagnosed in April, finished radiation treatment in February.
I had squamous-cell carcinoma, stage 3A and after surgery was given concomitant radio-therapy which consisted of 2 gray of IMRT every weekday for 30 days as well as chemo-therapy consisted of weekly doses 70mg of cisplatin for 6 weeks, every dose was mixed with 3.5 liters of water (1 liter before chemo, then 1.5l mixed with the cisplatin, then 1 liter after).
So after being dosed, I had to run to the bathroom every half hour for the next 24 hours or so, and after the first three weeks I was so tired I could barely walk 200m from the entrance of the hospital to the radio-therapy department.

May 23rd of last year was 6 years after I finished the therapies, and around August I was finally declared in-remission.
Unfortunately, the extreme exhaustion I felt during therapies has become chronic, because I still suffer for it even to this day.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 21, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Psycho Landlord posted:

I can't find the links but I remember the dog crate couple do angry dogperson bdsm loudly when told no

Found it in the Goldmine: My housemate is doing a weird sex thing

Yellow Jackson posted:

I share an apartment with two other people, Mike and James. For the past year everything has been going great. We all get along fine, have similar interests and personalities, and we've been dividing the housework fairly between us.

Now, one of my housemates, Mike, has informed me and James that his girlfriend will be over for the weekend, during which she will spend two and a half days handcuffed to his bed. Mike will be popping in and out of the house during this time, leaving her alone for long stretches. Apparently, this is a thing they do and both of them are really into it.

Now, what consenting adults do in the bedroom is their own business and so on, but honestly the fact that he won't be here while she is makes me uncomfortable. For one thing, what the gently caress do we do if there's a fire in the building?

Am I being unreasonable? Part of me feels like it's none of my business, but on the other it will feel weird having guest over knowing that there's a sex dungeon in the next room.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted)
we dont need to be doing that, i dont think

if you want the thread to not be destroyed again

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

They're not wrong but "Think of the fire code violations!" is one fun reaction to the whole idea

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheSwizzler posted:

They're not wrong but "Think of the fire code violations!" is one fun reaction to the whole idea

I mean, he was probably trying to avoid mentioning all the more x-rated ways chaining up your girlfriend and going off for a weekend trip could go wrong.

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted) and that person is still alive and employed with health insurance

:getout:

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Mar 21, 2023

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery

If you find yourself typing this in this thread please delete the draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Lol

"We can reopen the sagas thread!"
*immediately posts about something jeff probably really doesn't want us to talk about*
Welp, it was nice while it lasted see y'all on the flip side!