Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

speaking of food, whatever happened to calibanibal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tazjin posted:

speaking of food, whatever happened to calibanibal?

bullied off the forums by hootington

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

tazjin posted:

wait until you find out about swedish pizza

they don't serve it to guests?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
let the people eat whatever garbage they want slathered on top of their pasta bread imo

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

they don't serve it to guests?

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

Honest Thief posted:

This was making the rounds on lib twitter here and lol that the great plan is to make Ukraine a buffer zone, back to square one

https://twitter.com/ForeignAffairs/status/1637892483894878220?s=20

Romulan battlecruiser, withdraw from the neutral zone, immediately

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

tazjin posted:

i wish putin would initiate a special culinary operation to liberate us from the people who put fruit on pizza :smith:

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

Comrade Koba posted:

i wish putin would initiate a special culinary operation to liberate us from the people who put fruit on pizza :smith:

Putin, with a talking raccoon under his chef's hat, travels the world making pelmeni and borsh, trying to avoid being arrested by ICC goons.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Ukraine we have a plan for you to be a buffer zone in a state of peace.

Ukraine: Oh good.

The plan is for no standing structures higher than 2 bricks anywhere between Poland and Donetsk. Artillery on both sides. Anyone who moves gets shot. Are you okay with this? Good.

Ukraine: Uh what?

The media: Mission completed, everyone went home and lived happily ever after. USA! USA!

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
All those old Poland ball cartoons and memes are going to need some name and color changes before being republished.

xiaoren
Dec 9, 2021

tazjin posted:

I usually had the Strindberg at a place I frequented some years back:
Onions
Green peppers
Minced meat
Bacon
Egg

xiaoren has issued a correction as of 10:41 on Mar 21, 2023

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lostconfused posted:

While those guys are nice, but it seems like it's this cover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMmVpXcW0TU

And they're from Kharkiv?

lol i keep mixing up these two bands :downs:

they both do great things with the accordion, wish more rock bands used it

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Comrade Koba posted:

:goonsay: tomato is a fruit

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Re Zaporizhzhia, clearing a large city can take a long time for a casualty adverse army even if the force stationed there is small. There's just a lot of places to look where dudes with javelins etc can hide.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Weka posted:

Re Zaporizhzhia, clearing a large city can take a long time for a casualty adverse army even if the force stationed there is small. There's just a lot of places to look where dudes with javelins etc can hide.

The defenders would be at a massive disadvantage once the dam and the bridge into the city get under Russian guns, and the Russians in all honesty could probably wait them out and slowly push forward. It would be like Mariupol with less well trained defenders. It isn't that giant of a city.

Honestly, the big issue for the Russians is cracking the current AFU front line in the Donbass because otherwise their strategic situation gets significantly worse. Also, if the Russians take the Dnieper, it is a natural defensive line for the AFU, but again they are going to have to defender it from Russian artillery across the line spreading their forces thin.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

webcams for christ posted:

:goonsay: tomato is a fruit

exactly :smugbert:

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Comrade Koba posted:

as long as putting pizzasallad on the pizza is still allowed im ok with this

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

16th century italians getting really loving angry at these idiot charlatans putting tomato on a pizza

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

John Charity Spring posted:

16th century italians getting really loving angry at these idiot charlatans putting tomato on a pizza

The maniacs are putting pure poison in their food.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

John Charity Spring posted:

sounds like my bolognese where i switch out the crushed tomatoes for 50/50 cream/water is actually more authentic and italians should not be allowed to get mad at me

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
pasta with ham and a cheesy sauce is goated yeah

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

Ardennes posted:

the Russians in all honesty could probably wait them out and slowly push forward.

That sounds like bypassing it if they continue to roll up the river.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
DAE tomatoes are nightshade?!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Weka posted:

That sounds like bypassing it if they continue to roll up the river.

Just siege them, hit the bridge/dam and then slowly roll up the suburbs until you bottle the remaining forces. If the AFU cuts and runs, then the Russians take the city (and occasionally take HIMARS fire), but if the AFU stays they can just grind them down along with similar battles and there isn't anywhere for the AFU to go or retreat. The same goes for north Dnipro which is even less defensible.

That said, to do that the Russians do need to destabilize the Ukrainian front line to the point they can get some movement on flatter ground and at that point the Ukrainians will be in a worse strategic position since there isn't fortifications/urban areas (beyond the aforementioned ones) or terrain to utilize across the line.

The tricky thing is going to be ambushes like Vuhledar, but the Russians seemed to have had poor intel and took losses engaging in a fortified position. Nevertheless, I would expect the number of Russian casualties to increase initially until they can make steady progress.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 12:45 on Mar 21, 2023

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with europeans

Really though; they got the chicken/jalapeno right and then decided to gently caress it up with *oranges*

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i bet uts tasty

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Italian herbs and spices you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPR_5_bNV48

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Megamissen posted:

sounds like my bolognese where i switch out the crushed tomatoes for 50/50 cream/water is actually more authentic and italians should not be allowed to get mad at me

what the gently caress

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

So what I'm really taking away from this is that even if OSINT isn't directly feeding us narratives and evidence from state operators, it would be extremely easy for a state operator to use the "Intelligence sources say" route to direct OSINT towards information they want in the public.

I'm beginning to think that "Guys with Google" should not be considered elite intelligence operatives that operate only within the realm of truth and combat the forces of disinformation.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pizza's I've had, a non-comprehensive list:

- Clams, scallops, shrimps, lobster, mozzarella & tomato sauce

- Chicken breast, brie cheese, almonds, mozzarella & hazelnut pesto sauce

- Lots of Gravy, Double Fries, double Cheese & more Gravy on the side.

- Salsa, Nacho Chips, Red Onions, Green Peppers, Jalapeños, Black Olives & a side of Sour Cream.

- Garlic Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Onions, Tomatoes & choose either a Double portion of Shawarma Beef or Chicken or a single of each.

The Economist podcast this morning said Russia is running out of tanks because they can only produce 30 a month from Tankograd plus another 100 upgraded tanks from storage from other plants, of which they have "only" 10, 000 in storage.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
:bighow:

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

- Lots of Gravy, Double Fries, double Cheese & more Gravy on the side.

Is this a poutine pizza

Where do iget this

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/azgeopolitics/status/1638149100196511749?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

sounds like ukraine wants their country to be destroyed

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Love it when a powerful country thats actively trying to do good by fomenting enduring peace is met by psychoes saying that actually the best course is to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Taco pizza is good, but good heavens putting seafood on one should get you a life sentence.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
chinese peace trolls

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1638155203257008128?s=20

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

OctaMurk posted:

Is this a poutine pizza

Where do iget this

It is.

Cochrane, Alberta, just outside Calgary.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

man they got the folds on the flags exactly matching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
what is that loving posture the doormen have to assume Jesus Christ