Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
I’m a big fan of GBS superstar Windows98

-beat his friend with a shovel (for cucking him iirc)
-got “2016 sucked” tattooed on his chest and it was his only tattoo I believe
-had a plan with LadyAmbien in the works to become an anonymous super moderator for gbs complete with origin story but ruined it by bragging about it in the IRC or whatever

I dunno if he still posts here but that guy was good content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

lil poopendorfer posted:

-had a plan with LadyAmbien in the works to become an anonymous super moderator for gbs complete with origin story but ruined it by bragging about it in the IRC or whatever

I dig windows 98

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
That’s a pun I do not actually appreciate that poster

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lil poopendorfer posted:

I wonder if he got ones for further years - like how do you get one for 2016, but not 2020?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Always wanted regd16 to be a pic of that tattoo.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

That reminds me, who was the goon who posted an E/N thread alleging he was being harassed at work for a medical issue, and gradually revealed that the issue was that he was lactose intolerant and ate literally nothing but cheese, and produced chemical warfare-level farts that shut down the factory floor on a daily basis because people were forced to evacuate? I think at one point he posted pictures of his cheese collection worth thousands of dollars and was even talked into leaving it with a friend for safekeeping, but backslid after having gone two days without cheese.

i like when a goon realizes their problem and decides actually they are very much preferable to change thank you

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the ps5 has lots of games - good ones, too

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Does anyone have a link to the old thread where the Pet Island mod(?) raged about her kid letting her chicken Megatron get hosed by other chickens

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the ps5 has lots of games - good ones, too

Yea! AND most of those exact games you thought were worth getting a ps4 for so hypocrite much?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hell, it even has ps2 and ps3 games

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lil poopendorfer posted:

It was 2014 but I have no idea why that's important to post and correct you on that

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

It was 2014 but I have no idea why that's important

Because :regd14: is open

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Just remembered there was a thread about forums where people RP’d alt history or made-up countries as a “oh weird, look at this niche thing people do” and someone stumbled into a particular forum/website where members were seriousposting about “we’re going to colonize a tiny island off the coast of Africa and also we’re going to transfer our brains into cyber dragon bodies, no we’re not kidding.” I think there ended up being a gang tag for it.

Gokupants, which used to have an emote. Related to a user who had an obsessive love for a defunct webcomic and for anthropomorphic planes. I’m not sure how Goku’s pants became a thing though.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Lol I remember the cyber dragon thing. Anyone have a link?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Gokupants, which used to have an emote.

still does :goku: :goku: :goku:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Hell, it even has ps2 and ps3 games

PS1 too (though nowhere near as many). Got Legend of the Dragoon the other day because that's supposed to be good, but haven't had chance to start it yet

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:goku:

[Attention Artists] Help create the greatest webcomic of all time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gokupants, which used to have an emote. Related to a user who had an obsessive love for a defunct webcomic and for anthropomorphic planes. I’m not sure how Goku’s pants became a thing though.

people were making fun of the OP and then byob dude Sid Vicious posted some sketches from his artbook and one of them was just of goku's pants, because he didn't think ahead on the scale of the drawing and could only fit the pants on the page.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Sid Delicious posted:

here is gokus legs i ran out of room for the rest of his body

this is wile e coyote

hope we can make a deal here op

I forgot the thread was also essentially “hey GBS artists I need free art for my totally revolutionary webcomic idea apply now for this great opportunity!” Also I realize now the plane fucker was a whole other person. Maybe?

Ah, the original artist prior to the GBS thread shows up in the prior E/N thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615435&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=10#post426791021

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 21, 2023

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Frank Frank posted:

Terra Malatora: HERE BE DRAGONS!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3427893

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Frank Frank posted:

I wanna say they named it Malatora, but the first page of search results is just people alluding to it and I am too lazy to dig.

E: oh wait there's one

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lol thanks.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

goldmined thread for more info

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Just remembered there was a thread about forums where people RP’d alt history or made-up countries as a “oh weird, look at this niche thing people do” and someone stumbled into a particular forum/website where members were seriousposting about “we’re going to colonize a tiny island off the coast of Africa and also we’re going to transfer our brains into cyber dragon bodies, no we’re not kidding.” I think there ended up being a gang tag for it.

how does the plane thing even happen, like do you develop an unhealthy obsession watching jay jay the jet plane as a child and that turns into wanting to be some sort of airplane furry dragon thing

Spanish Manlove posted:

people were making fun of the OP and then byob dude Sid Vicious posted some sketches from his artbook and one of them was just of goku's pants, because he didn't think ahead on the scale of the drawing and could only fit the pants on the page.

Sid Delicious posted:

here is gokus legs i ran out of room for the rest of his body
lmfao, I always thought it was weird there was a dancing pair of goku legs as an emote, I never realized it was actually relevant to the origin and not just goku pants for no reason

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

in it. voted 4206994.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
someone please find, and give me, the YCS gang tag for their disastrously bad plan to "hunt down" pedophiles. the awful basterds one. thank you

i can not find that thread because it was archived, and might have been gassed

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Extremely ominous last rapsheet entries on the op of this

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

I don’t remember the details anymore but Bromide was an Actually Bad poster in some way that I remember specifically not being entertaining.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cuttlefush posted:

iirc it was either begging for money or talks of suicide

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
😕

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It could just not be available to view because of archive issues, that thing where forumid=1 got nuked, or it was actually moved to the admin only forum. I really don't remember the specifics

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Bushido Code, aka "The Honor System"

Macinirol
Sep 27, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i can not find that thread because it was archived, and might have been gassed

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3191128

Pretty sure this was the thread

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

FirstnameLastname posted:

Bushido Code, aka "The Honor System"

Me and the boys after dropping our money in the box to visit our local state park:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lol woot

also that thread is not very funny but lol at one of the responses to "lets CRACK DOWN HARD on shitposting and off-topic posting" being

quote:

this is just gonna cull ycs of the posters who can actually type funny things, leaving the boring and inane posters like myself to let this forum stagnate to its inevitable, impotent death. woot;

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ahead of their time

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

*bows respectfully*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Good lord. The person wants to make a comic satirizing their own psychiatric issues and also the people who make fun of them. Just a completely self-absorbed trainwreck. Posting huge rants about a comic that isn't even made yet being misinterpreted.

Because that's what a person fixated on being misinterpreted needs to do: make a comic steeped in irony.

Also:

quote:

All I ask if for you not to post *that* picture in this thread. Goku's pants does not upset me anymore but *that* picture will remain something HIGHLY dangerous to my psych and sanity and I don't want to relapse. Please just honor that wish and I swear you will see a different side to me, a side that is a good and kind person who only wants the best for good and kind people.

Thank you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
"That picture" is goatse