Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Hmm a lot to zoom in on here

Tucker Carlsons office is located in s
CSPAM?!

lumpentroll posted:

making GBS threads yourself is fun

It's what keep us all coming back here!

:sniff:

DryGoods posted:

officially changing The Witching Hour for tonight to The Bustin' Hour

irresponsible IKing to encourage posters to all bust together, unless this somehow aligns our energies?

DrPossum posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY DONUT TURIMAT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ✧˖⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚°.✧˖°.⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧˖°.✧˖°.✧˖°.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the arrest really was just a false flag to smoke out more proud boy-types wasn't it

No, it's the same tactic they've used repeatedly. They keep announcing something and then changing it and eventually when they finally do it people aren't paying much attention.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
so do we give pfc a pass until we have an actual trump mugshot?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

UFOTacoMan posted:

oh god you just made me realize they probably made all that and painted it brown possibly just for this photo?

That stack of hundreds was two bills taller before they had to build the set and hire the judge lady

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think that is actually a 5th circuit judge.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

CODChimera posted:

i know that the second i go to sleep itll happen

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/305906786408480770

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Remember, Michael Cohen was a lawyer who also represented clients other than me, and who did business transactions for himself, like Taxi Cab Medallions, etc. I had nothing to do with his outside businesses. On three separate occasions, Cohen asked me to grant him a Presidential Pardon on events having to do with these outside interests. I said, correctly, “NO.” Sometime after that he became a Fake Storyteller, and began to lie about events!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

so he really just brings that thing all around with him huh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cohen had two other clients iirc. One was Sean Hannity and the other one was iirc an RNC official who was convicted of some crimes.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i bet they put him in epstein's cell

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

euphronius posted:

I wonder on whose behalf Cohen did all those crimes. Ah well a mystery

trumjo was an innocent little baby, no idea what Cohen was doing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Let’s close this thread until he is in jail and once that happens we can discuss it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jesus christ have some decency

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Fake Storyteller is my favorite MGS character

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
shots fired at mar a lago

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Remember, Michael Cohen was a lawyer who also represented clients other than me, and who did business transactions for himself, like Taxi Cab Medallions, etc. I had nothing to do with his outside businesses. On three separate occasions, Cohen asked me to grant him a Presidential Pardon on events having to do with these outside interests. I said, correctly, “NO.” Sometime after that he became a Fake Storyteller, and began to lie about events!

Cohen "turned" on trump when 1) trump failed to condemn the nazi riots in Charlottesville and 2) when trump went to helsinki and was obviously being controlled by Putin.

Why do I remember all of this.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

In the history of our Country there cannot have been a more damaged or less credible witness at trial than fully disbarred lawyer and felon, Michael Cohen. The Southern District of New York (SDNY) wrote a scathing assessment of him, including, “Michael Cohen is a lawyer who, rather than setting an example of respect for the law, instead chose to break the law, repeatedly over many years & in a variety of ways…Each of his crimes involved deception,” & deception & lying is what he is doing here!

I should re-emphasize that if you are looking for an attorney I strongly recommend that you not retain the services of Michael Cohen, my attorney of record for two decades.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
[TRMP] I said, correctly, “NO."

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Cohen "turned" on trump when 1) trump failed to condemn the nazi riots in Charlottesville and 2) when trump went to helsinki and was obviously being controlled by Putin.

Why do I remember all of this.

I only remember sailor

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

cohen had 2 other clients and one of them was sean hannity

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
trump is in a standoff with authorities at the twin waffle houses down the rod from maralago

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

VideoKid posted:

I only remember sailor

:hai:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

VideoKid posted:

I only remember sailor

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

yeah, I like the simulated oil painting look best maybe

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

petit choux posted:

I should re-emphasize that if you are looking for an attorney I strongly recommend that you not retain the services of Michael Cohen, my attorney of record for two decades.

lol

one of the best posts from my fave prez

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

its nice that the "ai" includes the signature of the human the VC ghouls stole labor from

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
After condiderable prayer and discussion with my pusding, I've decided to bend the knee....

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
"Mr trump i need you to turn around slowly and put your hands ab-WEAPON WEAPON WEAPON WEAPON"

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

bankers are so old and out of touch they still like nickelback

A million bucks to these losers is like dust, it's nothing.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1638156067774291971?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

petit choux posted:

yeah, I like the simulated oil painting look best maybe

I agree, it does a better job covering up some of the weirdness in ai images, especially the hands

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

in a normal world of consequences, this would be the stupidest thing he could possibly say, but when all the politicians are too concerned about shattering the invincibility of the elite class, nothing matters.

Yup, I think that's what it boils down to. Taking down the rear end in a top hat that kept showing up to charitable events so he can be in the PR photos would be too risky for them. So they have to let him be their ruler.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

there we go

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:3:

lock this guy up too

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

so nothing is happening today right

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009