Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what was dpreview

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I just noticed he's got a dog sitting in a bag hanging on his bike too lol

Ah edit, not a dog just fuzzy handlebars

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hatebag posted:

The end of double penetration review. Sad!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

show yourself coward. I will never gently caress joe biden.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

It's always funny when some loser throws their life away for trump. Like someone could potentially go to prison for years because they were defending trump and he would say they were a disgraceful idiot like the next day. Baffling

Okay, just hear me out for a second. What if they were throwing their life away for Trump because there was a voice in their head that told them to do it. Now also, what if that voice was the same voice that told every person that has thrown his life away for donald trump, all the people killing black people for God, murdering gays, forcing women to give birth to dead babies, it was the very same voice. And that voice, or the person talking in that voice, is inside all of us, but it has greater power over some than others.

And the clue is what I said a few posts ago, something I decided was where you draw the line between addiction and just wanting something. The dividing line is: is this person doing something they themselves would consider wrong under ordinary circumstances to satisfy their addiction. Would you sell your body for money for cocaine? Do you think it's wrong to sell your body? If the answer is yes to both questions that would be my barebones definition of what is an addict, somebody who will do something they know is bad to get another hit. But this isn't about addiction.

Would you kill a stranger in a park? What if they were say, protesting on behalf of Black Lives Matter? If the answer is yes, your situation is comparable to that of an addict because you are doing something you would consider beneath you, but for something that somehow justifies the very bigggest sin, the very first item on Moses' old listicle there. In the contesxt of a junkie looking for their next hit, it's pretty easy to figure out. But a man murdering homosexuals for god because they are unholy, that doesn't seem like an addiction, does it. It's something worse. Fundamentalists would start talking about demons at this point.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

amazon is killing off dpreview entirely and now a quarter century of camera information is gonna be gone from the internet just like that. amazing

haha yeah

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

wth, i learned that here though... has the trumo thread misled me on harry potter making GBS threads lore :pwn:

Maybe it's one of those things where it's different in the books

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Trump's arrest is the liberal Rapture, for thousands of years it has been imminent

It's when all good patriots will DO YOUR DUTY

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Yeah they actually fight by teleporting poop at each other

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/whoreby_parker/status/1638187464916451329

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

euphronius posted:

what was dpreview

camera review website

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol two years max

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
whoa, you can’t say gently caress and Biden in the same sentence! that’s brandon to you!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What's to stop Harry Potter from teleporting the poo poo from his pants into someone else's pants?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
lets lovingly gently caress joe biden

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

petit choux posted:

Okay, just hear me out for a second. What if they were throwing their life away for Trump because there was a voice in their head that told them to do it. Now also, what if that voice was the same voice that told every person that has thrown his life away for donald trump, all the people killing black people for God, murdering gays, forcing women to give birth to dead babies, it was the very same voice. And that voice, or the person talking in that voice, is inside all of us, but it has greater power over some than others.

And the clue is what I said a few posts ago, something I decided was where you draw the line between addiction and just wanting something. The dividing line is: is this person doing something they themselves would consider wrong under ordinary circumstances to satisfy their addiction. Would you sell your body for money for cocaine? Do you think it's wrong to sell your body? If the answer is yes to both questions that would be my barebones definition of what is an addict, somebody who will do something they know is bad to get another hit. But this isn't about addiction.

Would you kill a stranger in a park? What if they were say, protesting on behalf of Black Lives Matter? If the answer is yes, your situation is comparable to that of an addict because you are doing something you would consider beneath you, but for something that somehow justifies the very bigggest sin, the very first item on Moses' old listicle there. In the contesxt of a junkie looking for their next hit, it's pretty easy to figure out. But a man murdering homosexuals for god because they are unholy, that doesn't seem like an addiction, does it. It's something worse. Fundamentalists would start talking about demons at this point.

So you're saying they're doing it compulsively and without thinking? I don't buy it, they probably think they'll be hailed as heroes or face no consequences, or that the people they're threatening/hurting are evil. I'll agree that they're crazy idiots

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (AP) — A Virginia teacher who was shot and wounded by her 6-year-old student said it has changed her life and she has vivid memories and nightmares about that day.

Zwerner intends to sue the district, according to a legal notice filed by her attorney. Newport News Public Schools did not immediately respond to an email from The Associated Press on Tuesday seeking comment.

Earlier this month, top Newport News prosecutor Howard Gwynn said his office will not criminally charge the boy because he wouldn't understand the legal system and what a charge means. Gwynn has yet to decide if any adults will be charged.

The boy had fired his mother's gun, which police said was legally purchased. An attorney for the boy's family has said that the firearm was secured on a closet shelf and had a lock on it.

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/...mujpgEGaVmjGBMM

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Just spent a few minutes scrolling through #AmericaFirst tagged twitters and my brain doesn't know what to do now lol

These people ain't right

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lmao I just remembered I had a dream Brandon was staying at my house and was hogging all the beds and video games

Everyone was just sitting around being pissed of at him

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/jh_swanson/status/1638261903657926659

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

but doctor, i am dpagliacci :(

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

What's to stop Harry Potter from teleporting the poo poo from his pants into someone else's pants?

if you went for a poo and a Warlock went up to you later in the week and said that he actually Teleported his Poo in its place, would you have known if the Warlock had not told you?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

owns

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

DryGoods posted:

if you went for a poo and a Warlock went up to you later in the week and said that he actually Teleported his Poo in its place, would you have known if the Warlock had not told you?

Yeah that guy is an rear end in a top hat

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1638251664619479041

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't have any new car pictures right now, so have a Lego BD-1

i was so close to buying that when i was at the lego store a few weeks ago

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

bulgogi apparatus

BUL GOGI OGI OGI WOE IS ME

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

they're shuttering dpreview (digital photography review) because they should have called it sharper image instead

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ai was clearly trained on my gym progress pics

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

where can i donate?

Nononononono

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Crazypoops posted:

Lmao I just remembered I had a dream Brandon was staying at my house and was hogging all the beds and video games

Last night I had a dream that my roommate kept telling me that my cat had too much cattitude.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
thought they were stopping dr pepper review and got worried

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

mmmmm… digital pho…

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

the civil has begun

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Crazypoops posted:

*lcd soundsystem voice* brandon is staying at my house at my house

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

people will never stop loving the Classic Flavor of Dr Pepper

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
everyone save your pennies so you can help trump make bail when he definitely, absolutely, without question, inevitably is arrested and jailed

if you donate less than 5 minutes after he's arrested there will be a 69X impact match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Is it a civil war if it's one guy?