Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

haha what posted:

my friend worked for costco for a little while and they had an autoshop attached and he told me that his manager expressly told him "i dont care if they immediately do burnouts in the parking lot and come back, customer's always right, no questions asked" lol

If you work for a giant faceless company there’s no reason to piss people off. When I was at Starbucks I would give people free poo poo if it seemed like they might complain, and we trained new people to do this too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

yup, it owns

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

If you work for a giant faceless company there’s no reason to piss people off. When I was at Starbucks I would give people free poo poo if it seemed like they might complain, and we trained new people to do this too.

Yeah when I worked retail I would constantly change prices if the customer was insistent even if the sign was expired or w/e (it was a grocery store so not like I was giving people TVs for 50 bucks) because it's not worth the drama + the manager will just cave anyways and then you look like a gormless rube. I consistently had the highest customer service score because of this lmao.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheMightyBoops posted:

Yeah I've gotten free airline upgrades after a delayed flight just from asking very nicely at the ticket counter. "Could you maybe bump me up to business class if I got to take tomorrow's flight?" "Yeah, I can do that for you."

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

sad question posted:

Why do all these video game homosexuals keep sucking my cock?

These alien bastards are gonna pay for sucking my cock

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I'm still try-ing
𝄢 𝅘𝅥𝅮__𝅘𝅥.___𝅘𝅥𝅮. _ 𝅘𝅥𝅮
to fig-ure out why
𝅘𝅥𝅮_𝅘𝅥.__𝅘𝅥𝅮 __𝅘𝅥𝅮 __𝅘𝅥𝅮
at Duke's Titty City
𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥._______𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯 _𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯
𝄓

you had the option
𝅘𝅥𝅮 ___ 𝅘𝅥.___𝅘𝅥𝅮__𝅘𝅥𝅮__𝅘𝅥
of repeatedly receiving
_____3________3
𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮 [𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮] [𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮]
a blowjob
𝅘𝅥 𝅘𝅥.____𝅘𝅥.
𝆒
from a
𝅘𝅥. 𝅘𝅥𝅮____ 𝄼
MAN
𝅗𝅥

How am I supposed
𝅘𝅥𝅯 ____𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅘𝅥𝅯__𝅘𝅥𝅮.
to interpret this?
𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮. 𝅘𝅥𝅮_____𝅘𝅥𝅮.
Is Duke gay?
𝅘𝅥._𝅘𝅥____ 𝅘𝅥.
Duke doesn't even say
>
𝅘𝅥𝅮 ____𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮 ___𝅘𝅥𝅮 𝅘𝅥𝅮__𝅗𝅥

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Sally posted:

in it. voted 4206994.

hell, same.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I’m here to kick rear end and shoot cum

And now I’m all outta cum

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

haha what posted:

my friend worked for costco for a little while and they had an autoshop attached and he told me that his manager expressly told him "i dont care if they immediately do burnouts in the parking lot and come back, customer's always right, no questions asked" lol

It's the best, I feel comfortable making mania purchases there because I know that if I have even a semblance of regret they'll take it back and fully refund it.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
costco ftw

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

I’m here to kick rear end and shoot cum

And now I’m all outta cum

blowin smoke and blastin rope

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

haha what posted:

I had someone return a dollar fifty hot dog combo meal after demolishing the hot dog and drinking the soda. respect.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

I had someone return a dollar fifty hot dog combo meal after demolishing the hot dog and drinking the soda. respect.

sorry that took so long *loud belch* i call this... super based 3

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

Give that person the medal of honor because that's some drat courage.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

Recent saga from the Costco thread: the guy who returned a bed after sleeping on it for three years.

What a fuckin legend

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

Recent saga from the Costco thread: the guy who returned a bed after sleeping on it for three years.

lmfao sick

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lumbermouth posted:

:worship:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

That guy is a personal hero to me

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I'm still trying to figure out why at Duke's Titty City you had the option of repeatedly receiving a blowjob from a MAN.

How am I supposed to interpret this? Is Duke gay?

Duke doesn't even say anything why you jump up by the stall and look at the dude in there. And then at the Hive the twins talk about how they had never been with anyone (before the aliens). What is wrong with Duke?

Does he have the asperger's?

Or is Gearbox just loving with my head?

https://i.imgur.com/zdL0WNy.mp4

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
duke Nukem gloryhole confusion guy watching this sobbing

https://youtu.be/-Y_xFig_6vk

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Lumbermouth posted:

this person also runs a bot in MTG Arena with a commander deck whose commander is Baral, Chief of Compliance; the most hated commander(because the deck is entirely counterspells and is just a grind that takes forever to play against). The bot autoqueues and then concedes after ten seconds in the match. They do this to get their daily 15 wins, which they do easily because a ton of people insta-concede upon seeing their commander is Baral, before the bot can even reach the ten seconds to concede.

What I'm saying is they're crafty in all walks of life, apparently

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Captain Invictus posted:

this person also runs a bot in MTG Arena with a commander deck whose commander is Baral, Chief of Compliance; the most hated commander(because the deck is entirely counterspells and is just a grind that takes forever to play against). The bot autoqueues and then concedes after ten seconds in the match. They do this to get their daily 15 wins, which they do easily because a ton of people insta-concede upon seeing their commander is Baral, before the bot can even concede.

lol this guy is like some kind of tedium elemental

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

this person also runs a bot in MTG Arena with a commander deck whose commander is Baral, Chief of Compliance; the most hated commander(because the deck is entirely counterspells and is just a grind that takes forever to play against). The bot autoqueues and then concedes after ten seconds in the match. They do this to get their daily 15 wins, which they do easily because a ton of people insta-concede upon seeing their commander is Baral, before the bot can even reach the ten seconds to concede.

tbh this is the best way to handle game as service grind tedium. gently caress those things.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ItohRespectArmy posted:

I don't hate it because they're wasting like 30 seconds tops of anyone's time, and either the person concedes immediately and requeues, or they don't and the bot concedes and gives the other player a free win. As far as bots go, it's pretty harmless.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
You should see how he plays Path of Exile

Oh and unfortunately he's a landlord, loses some points there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

*pulls gun out from under the table and shoots them dead*

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tenkaris posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

lol

Tenkaris posted:

rip

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

well I guess he has to do something to keep himself busy since he doesn't have a job.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

ItohRespectArmy posted:

This is an accurate description of any mtg player.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
landlord returning a 3 year old bed makes a lot of sense in hindsight

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I love this guy

Tenkaris posted:

Never mind, let's loving kill him

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The rise and fall of Costco goon was a real heartwrencher

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
The whole thread loves Costco Goon, a thrifty goon that returned a three-year old used bed! *5 seconds later* We regret to inform you the goon is a landlord.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

tale as old as time

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

No everyone hated the guy in the Costco thread

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

So I park in the fire lane Ace Ventura style, the Costco is already closed save one closing stocker on their smoke break.

“This bed was too comfy for my tenants and I want my $3000 dollars back, so I can hire a lawyer that will help me keep their security deposit.”

Legend.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
winning the leftist mtg tournament by pointing out my opponent owns a deck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheMightyBoops posted:

So I park in the fire lane Ace Ventura style, the Costco is already closed save one closing stocker on their smoke break.

“This bed was too comfy for my tenants and I want my $3000 dollars back, so I can hire a lawyer that will help me keep their security deposit.”

Legend.

Nobody start making super annoying posts like this. Take it cspam or whatever. :thanks: