Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Just remembered the saga of echinopsis and his open marriage that ended in divorce. Don't feel like pulling all the bits together myself and can't find his E/N thread about it anyway (gassed?), but it was some classic goon poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I wouldn't feel great bringing some E/N threads into this and shred people but at the same time there's some startlingly and obviously bad decisions being made in that forum

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

echinopsis posted:

kind of

sat night my wife watched me passionately dry hump her best friend on my lounge floor three times

i look back an I still can't believe how it ended up happening. it was good though she was hot as hell. probably would have been cooler if we had actual sex and my wife kept saying "it's ok with me if you have sex" to her friend and by that she meant "have sex" but her friend has boundaries and I can respect that and I'm not complaining but it was a weird situation idk why her friend was into it actually.

echinopsis posted:

it would have been better but I got indigestion towards the end, because until my wife told me they were both going back to our palce, I just assumed I was home alone all night, and had eaten too much fried rice

echinopsis posted:

I'll tell u what though son it was some of the best dry humping u ever seen

earlier on as I was catching the sexy vibe (before dry humping was on the menu) I had gone and taken my underwear off, so then when we start at first I couldnt just take my jeans off coz them I would be cock loose, but I said this and by round three I had put underwear ON which ironically made for better dry humping coz I could take my jeans off. fuckin lomarf

echinopsis posted:

wife was just watching. honestly I think it was hotter for her than for me. fuckin lomarf

not sure where the divorce starts

It's also in YOSPOS not E/N

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

lmao scratch that

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i have 2 tons of hamburger meat and pasta sauce someone please help me feed my family

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i have 2 tons of hamburger meat and pasta sauce someone please help me feed my family

feed less ren faires

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

“fuckin lomarf”

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
The only e/n thread worth linking in here is the comics thread

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

gotta put my dry humpstravaganza on hold due to fried rice shits lomarf

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

i feel like the air tastes like zinc when I read those posts.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pentyne posted:

:eyepop: lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

gettin my frot on, its jeanseam night and the ol wifenheimer gave me the a-ok

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

ah man. just. oh no

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

not a somethingawful saga but that just reminds me of the reddit guy who spent like a year trying to get his wife to agree to an open relationship and then wanted to close it because he got no pussy and his wife was having a lot of success meeting other guys

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

I'm gonna wake up in a cold sweat a decade from now with this phrase rattling around in my head now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

not a somethingawful saga but that just reminds me of the reddit guy who spent like a year trying to get his wife to agree to an open relationship and then wanted to close it because he got no pussy and his wife was having a lot of success meeting other guys

you got to be more specific

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Anthony Burch?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Tenkaris posted:

The whole thread loves Costco Goon, a thrifty goon that returned a three-year old used bed! *5 seconds later* We regret to inform you the goon is a landlord.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

Anthony Burch?

E: lol beaten

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Anthony Burch?

edit5: aw, beaten

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Edithony Beatch?

Andit: Burchen

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

pentyne posted:

my man getting after it. love to see it :cheers:

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

*bzzt*

"Who is Anthony Burch, Alex?"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Why are we talking about Anthony Burch? Is it because he tried to get his wife to try and open relationship and all that happened is that she found a better guy and divorced him?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

lobster shirt posted:

There was another good one where this happened and the guy was bi and the girl didn't realize he was hooking up with dudes so she thought he had only seen one other person, then he told her and she flipped out even though she knew he was bi

The payoff was "At least guys want to gently caress me"

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

/r/relationsagas

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

It was 2014 but I have no idea why that's important to post and correct you on that

Ha really? I appreciate the correction

Somebody shopped it to say “2014 Men Sucked” which still makes me chuckle

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

TheSwizzler posted:

lmao scratch that
man this thread is on the ball with sourcing, that whole sequence of four posts from request to receipts was five minutes. pentyne did you have those quotes ready to fire or what, that's some impressive efficiency the most controversial of the xeno-series

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

TheSwizzler posted:

Oh boy! A lemon party! I’ll bring some sweet Mayer lemons!

Uh oh, better make sure no one steals them!

Who was the goon who posted a little too much about some OG MtG card with a femme fire elemental and was gifted that as an avatar with “sometimes it just happens, okay?” referring to being aroused by same art? Was that the same goon who tried to ask for feedback in the writing forum and had his fairy torture fiction quickly discovered?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pentyne posted:

There was also an E/N thread that he stopped updating when things went south. People kept bugging him about it everywhere else he posted, and I think he did end up posting a bit more in it before it got gassed.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I didn't plan to think about that YOSPOS guy's jeans/underwear logistics today, but here we are

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I can't remember who but wasn't there a mod who was getting razzed by FYAD and decided the best way to handle this was to go there and post octopus bestiality?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

'I'm being owned by FYAD so I'm going to go in there and do ____ to get them back' is such a rich vein of stupid stories

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Freudian posted:

I can't remember who but wasn't there a mod who was getting razzed by FYAD and decided the best way to handle this was to go there and post octopus bestiality?

i think it was an ask and tell mod and it was over one of the pyf mods being trolled by fyad

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Freudian posted:

silversliver. it was someone's face near a deer's rear end in a top hat

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

the askerman's wife

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

silversliver. it was someone's face near a deer's rear end in a top hat

:kstare:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
FYI my brain spat that out in the rainman voice like the dumbest sleeper agent trigger phrase possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Hey what was that one goon with the fascination with trains?

*eyes roll back, ctrl+t types in "amazon.com" then "mangosteen" then mashes the buy now button*