Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/insiderfood/status/1638311900789309440

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

death is nothing compared to vindication.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

i could never vote for trump because I believe in the non zero irrational belief he is the beast, but what a beast wow, we are a joke to god

Old dead god needs his laughs

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The American right will see it in the same way as Jesus carrying his cross to his crucifixion

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: nice country ya got here would be a real shame if someone insurrected it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lmao eat poo poo pigs

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
let's say eleven thousand votes happen to fall off a truck, hypothetically.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

please let him do a proud perp walk

I will die and ascend bodily to heaven

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

He craves the attention and publicity, there’s zero bad press with him because evryone has chosen a side already

He thinks he can turn this thing around. He will say those special Nazi keywords, say that he is the second coming, whatever it takes to get over for another day.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

I asked Midjourney to give me a picture of Donald Trump holding a tray of tacos and I wasn't quite prepared for this

in leiu of fines or jail time, trump's sentence should be he has to look like this for the entirety of his second term

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
the best part about all this: Joe Biden is still Your President

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Uncle Wemus posted:

The American right will see it in the same way as Jesus carrying his cross to his crucifixion

Well you know some Twitter Nazis are going to make the most of that

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DryGoods posted:

A spoiled spoiler as it were

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Uncle Wemus posted:

Can I be Trump's Simon of Cyrene?

gremlins two
Aug 14, 2019

source warning, but:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11886761/Trump-indicted-WEDNESDAY-wont-appear-court-week.html

quote:

Donald Trump will likely be indicted on Wednesday but won't appear before a judge in New York until next week, DailyMail.com has learned.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

smarxist posted:

i wish i could relay in good words what a complete mindfuck it is to now be working with my tip toe in the door of finance as a grunt in the processing trenches and seeing the loving beast from within as an ardent communist for half my life, i'm just constantly chuckling in amazement at sums of money, earnings, people casually forgetting about or tossing around tens of thousands of dollars, the tax loopholes and grift, and how basically every person i talk to is this loving tax deduction/break/credit junkie loving pervert, i can almost hear them drooling when they talk about the various rollovers and forms and breaks and credits they're eyeballing

I know a couple of Marxists who're in investing and finance and they seem to do pretty well because they have a very realistic view of how the system works. idk if they're better than your average slob-job capitalist but you'd think it'd be an advantage.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

joker leaning out the cop car after escaping but it’s Donald doing his jerk off dance

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
looks like twitter embeds broke while I was asleep so the thread is empty

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/notchalinoguy/status/1638313009159319552

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Three Olives posted:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/sources-special-counsel-claims-trump-deliberately-misled-attorneys/story?id=98024191

This is seriously really, really bad for Trump. Not quite itshappening.gif but a real sign that the case could be catastrophic.

Can you imagine if he had copies of the NOC list, nuclear secrets and was just casually lying about having them to government officials multiple times???? There's absolutely some three letter agency with pictures of him handing them over to the saudis in exchange for a big bag with a $ sign on it. Doesn't matter cuz there'll always be some dense legal kabuki to kick the can down the road a few more years so no one has to hold the bag on bringing the powerful to justice.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

lots of Wheels Turning, lots of Plates Spinning. very Electric Vibe behind the scenes here in the IK Forum

Exciting Things coming up
Good Luck

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
no thanks we dont want ik vibes

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

trump is real like the devil is real and is named dinal tump if my sick rear end getto boys spoof seemed off. I just press the little post botton

i had one of the ai art things do "trump having a beer with satan" and it was just a bunch of pictures of trump at a bar with trump on the other side

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They could execute him by making him walk down a slippery ramp

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

smarxist posted:

i wish i could relay in good words what a complete mindfuck it is to now be working with my tip toe in the door of finance as a grunt in the processing trenches and seeing the loving beast from within as an ardent communist for half my life, i'm just constantly chuckling in amazement at sums of money, earnings, people casually forgetting about or tossing around tens of thousands of dollars, the tax loopholes and grift, and how basically every person i talk to is this loving tax deduction/break/credit junkie loving pervert, i can almost hear them drooling when they talk about the various rollovers and forms and breaks and credits they're eyeballing

you get used to this after awhile op

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

gently caress you!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

editorial from the Alva (Oklahoma) Review-Courier, September 14, 1937

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Stormy Horseface Daniels.... JFC 😂

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Biden having trump chained up in the white house dungeons so he can taunt him whenever he feels like it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tenderjerk posted:

you get used to this after awhile op

i dont work in finance but its really funny how every company runs on string and bubble tape and nobody knows what theyre doing

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1638320046047911936

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

congrats on the new gig

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Soylent green has gone woke?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

you have invoked epic high five by muttering the L-word

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Soak 'Em

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
During his perp walk, he flexes to easily throw off his shackles, pulls open his button up shirt to reveal the classic SuperTrump T and collapses suddenly in a pile of farts

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Got a president-in-exile situation coming up here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/ffS9gCS.mp4