Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

silversliver. it was someone's face near a deer's rear end in a top hat

With her tongue out, iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chickens ftw.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*pulls gun out from under the table and shoots them dead*

I woke up to being told there are goons wanting to kill someone else and I found out it's this post... Uhrm since we are rebooting the thread soon please can we have less of this lol thanks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I woke up to being told there are goons wanting to kill someone else and I found out it's this post... Uhrm since we are rebooting the thread soon please can we have less of this lol thanks

lol

12 rats tied together
Sep 7, 2006

agreed. since it was in asterisks it was a clear and present danger

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I think it's cool when people abuse the reporting system, frankly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

was the reporter one of worms butthole guys reregs

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Uh oh, better make sure no one steals them!

Who was the goon who posted a little too much about some OG MtG card with a femme fire elemental and was gifted that as an avatar with “sometimes it just happens, okay?” referring to being aroused by same art? Was that the same goon who tried to ask for feedback in the writing forum and had his fairy torture fiction quickly discovered?

I think fairy torture guy was the one who mentioned it in an off the cuff remark in a minecraft thread. Unless there has been more than one fairy torture guy.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

gettin my frot on, its jeanseam night and the ol wifenheimer gave me the a-ok

idk why but lmao

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Spanish Manlove posted:

Hey what was that one goon with the fascination with trains?

*eyes roll back, ctrl+t types in "amazon.com" then "mangosteen" then mashes the buy now button*

Assuming you’re asking about Brother Jonathan, the PYF mod with absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever

Like not in a ‘ooh he’s strict’ way, in an ‘unable to parse jokes’ way, like the kind of guy who if you say “knock knock” to instead of responding “who’s there” will get up and walk to open the front door on the assumption that a visitor has arrived

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

In 5th grade I got called into the principal's office because I saw FRIENDS and copied chandler saying "ugh you make me wanna kill myself" to some annoying person and the principal was concerned because they heard I was expressing suicide ideation.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
TIL frot doesn't just mean touching weiners

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I think it's cool when people abuse the reporting system, frankly

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

popular battle royale game and dry hump simulator frotnite

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

serious landlord threats megathread

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
That's in cspam so it's Jeff approved

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

name and shame who tattled ty and godbless

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I hear you, loud and clear.

*pulls out fingergun and shoots you a smile and a wink*

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
That's it, this is a stickup

*holds hyperbole in pocket to lurker's head*

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

i am going to insanely and brutally purchase an acme rocket and rollerskates in an attempt to throw an anvil at the lurker

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TheSwizzler posted:

i am going to insanely and brutally purchase an acme rocket and rollerskates in an attempt to throw an anvil at the lurker

im going to *sniper dot appears on head* wish them well

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Becoming a mass murderer by dropping a piano on the thread

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

I swear to loving god when I find this lurker I'm going to wait until they're driving really fast and paint a tunnel on a brick wall, just you wait

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
chanting "duck season, rabbit season, duck season" as I load flag cartridges into a giant revolver

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Probably that guy from earlier who thought he was going to own the thread by doing creepy poo poo but got immediately told to gently caress off instead.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

PYF Sagas - Genuine Threats of Bodily Harm Megathread

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

PYF Sagas - Genuine Threats of Bodily Harm Megathread

username fits

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
Genuinely lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok lmao... But please let's focus on... I don't know if we can still call them sagas.............

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3ZwIG2QjI

Macinirol
Sep 27, 2011

Ok lmao... But please let's focus on... I don't know if we can still call them sagas.............

I really want to try Unlimited SaGa at some point but it's too scary.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Bro, this brought back memories. Also was super sad when I saw how much better the JP game on the SNES looked by comparison

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Famethrowa posted:

username fits

lmao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This game always kicked my rear end and to this day I don't know if it was my fault or the games

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its a bullshit game but superior to the snes version which is rear end

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

sharknado slashfic posted:

This game always kicked my rear end and to this day I don't know if it was my fault or the games

its the games fault lol. its pretty miserable

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tthe best jurassic park games are dino crisis 1 and 2 iand i will not be taking questions topic locked

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I liked the Arcade rail shooters even though they were loving quarter munchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a bullshit game but superior to the snes version which is rear end

I thought it looked more fun but I was terrible at the Genesis one and I was just watching a friend play it. It looked like ALTTP but with Dinos