Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Anyway, here's footage of one of our drones getting downed by the russkis nbd

It was really important for all of us to see the tragedy that befell that funny little propeller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

It was really important for all of us to see the tragedy that befell that funny little propeller

its the best piss tape of the year so far!

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Srop playing these games P'nti peeps. Just Stop!

Disclose your ropes of hot truth all over me.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sleekly posted:

there was maybe still is a theory that the US leaked insane sounding facts and tidbits through orgs like MUFON and dupes like Lazar to make people who talked about it sound wacko. and lol those were the good old days, this poo poo is just government gaslighting, no frills just balls to wall gaslighting

thats not even a theory that was just richard dotys job. and half a dozen or more puds just like him, puds in the vein of :tinylue:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

More predictions from the same guy (not a joke, he predicted all these things on his TikTok):

-Nov 22 2022 a nova explodes in the nightsky and turns it into daylight for years
-Dec 8 2022 a huge meteor crashes on earth bringing alien species with it
-A 9.8 quake will open the Mariana trench and Kaijus will emerge
-March 1 2023 the first human/chimp baby is born, heralding the emergence of a new species of humans

That would have been a loving crazy 5 months!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

idk sounds pretty dumb

it's dumb. but it's real dumb

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Sleekly posted:

there was maybe still is a theory that the US leaked insane sounding facts and tidbits through orgs like MUFON and dupes like Lazar to make people who talked about it sound wacko. and lol those were the good old days, this poo poo is just government gaslighting, no frills just balls to wall gaslighting

yeah they fed credulous morons the insane theories like the alien-human treaty and the underground science labs through cut outs in order to discredit the entire subject. it totally worked! nobody wanted to talk or admit they thought about this stuff until The NY Times arricle (which is the same psyop in reverse)

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

War and Pieces posted:

watching them repeatedly miss with $40,000 would do that yeah

You missed a zero.

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

IMO that there are two separate psyops here working independently. One is to establish the presence of aliens as potential saviors for a subset of people who otherwise might do certain things in the face of existential catastrophic risk. The other, dumber, one, is to obscure the presence of aliens among states' actual power bases for various reasons of legitimacy and avoiding disruptions. Whoops lol we let a military 15 centuries ahead of ours establish a few undersea bases and they want nothing to do with us because we're savages who nuke each other and torture animals for sustenance, now get back to pretending to work while you pick out cheap poo poo on wish.com

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

E Depois do Adeus posted:

IMO that there are two separate psyops here working independently. One is to establish the presence of aliens as potential saviors for a subset of people who otherwise might do certain things in the face of existential catastrophic risk. The other, dumber, one, is to obscure the presence of aliens among states' actual power bases for various reasons of legitimacy and avoiding disruptions. Whoops lol we let a military 15 centuries ahead of ours establish a few undersea bases and they want nothing to do with us because we're savages who nuke each other and torture animals for sustenance, now get back to pretending to work while you pick out cheap poo poo on wish.com

Hope they like old car batteries and sea cans filled with trash raining on their bases forever.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Hope they like old car batteries and sea cans filled with trash raining on their bases forever.

we’ve always been at war with Oceana

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nuclearmonkee posted:

why do you think they're here

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

today I learned Robert Salas isn't just a guy who experienced some weird stuff with UFOs and nukes but also a full-blown UFO guy and "researcher." lol shoulda figured that

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

gimme dat purestrain straight cut WOO nolan!!!
https://twitter.com/MikeColangelo/status/1638632507485691907

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Juuuust around the corner, creeping up like Goku powering up stretched across five episodes

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

the disclosure arc has at least a year's worth of filler episodes

you just got to make it through all the grunting to get to the good parts

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if they identify a ufo then its no longer a ufo

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if they identify a ufo then its no longer a ufo

They often aren't flying or objects either

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sex favor

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im dumb i just got it

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

just you wait until gok-woo gets here

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

lord xewoo is going to teach humanity how to astrally project to the 10th dimension and summon the armada of thought ships stationed in the ocean of souls

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
The tic-tacs are black-site AI climate change solutions out being field tested

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

new Coulthart interview (That UFO Podcast) has him saying keep your ears open for "Group K"

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I wish to know more about this Special K Group

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Tighclops posted:

you need ketamine to get in

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Did the world end yet it's the 23rd in some weird countries timezone by now right

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

Did the world end yet it's the 23rd in some weird countries timezone by now right

It's been the 23rd for just over twelve hours but unfortunately I still had to go to work

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

keep your ears open for "Group K"

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

More predictions from the same guy (not a joke, he predicted all these things on his TikTok):

-Nov 22 2022 a nova explodes in the nightsky and turns it into daylight for years
-Dec 8 2022 a huge meteor crashes on earth bringing alien species with it
-A 9.8 quake will open the Mariana trench and Kaijus will emerge
-March 1 2023 the first human/chimp baby is born, heralding the emergence of a new species of humans

i am relieved that we will not need to rear our chimpsapian child abominations in a world overrun by kaijus

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

here's a clip
https://twitter.com/UAPJames/status/1638686342900056064?s=20

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tighclops posted:

They're GRRRRRREAT!!!!

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if its gonna be any cereal its gonna be captain* crunch because theyre orbs and hes in the navy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Slavvy posted:

It's been the 23rd for just over twelve hours but unfortunately I still had to go to work

Ugh I'm gonna have to mow the lawn

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

k for krashed kraft

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

aliens

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

my bony fealty posted: