Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Yes SIR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WarMECH posted:

trump just needs to replay this ad 24/7 to show how he MADE meatball ron who is today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

showing this video at every one of his rallies would actually make meatball look loving WEAK

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol "Rob DeSantis" :golfclap:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump saying poo poo like 'Ron Desgraceful' and Ron can't even come up with a good comeback. He's loving finished.

meatball has no choice but to kiss trumps rear end like the rest of the potential gop field they need the chud vote

jokes on them cuz chuds are firmly in the trump camp and arent going to choose anyone less

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

love this scene because it was never mentioned again, not even in passing

spandex suit guy just lubes himself up and slips down a sewer drain and noone is even remotely curious

it is fully revealed later who lubeman is, he's the younger special agent. put yr phone down when u watch tv noobie

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

WarMECH posted:

no pun names! which is why desanctimonious is so bad it is not on brand for trump

whiny ron

puddin hands ron

wheeping ron

meatball ron

ol puddin’ hands Ron, he can’t keep his fingers out of his yogurt, you think he’ll keep them out of your pie?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its cool that trump has a freak kid

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
hey parents may want to make sure ol pudding fingers ron the groomer stays at least 500 yards away from your kids school or so people tell me

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

meatball has no choice but to kiss trumps rear end like the rest of the potential gop field they need the chud vote

jokes on them cuz chuds are firmly in the trump camp and arent going to choose anyone less

once you’ve had the best you will accept no substitute

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

smarxist posted:

like four of them at least

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

WarMECH posted:

It's what makes it so funny. Anyone who has paid attention to the both of them knows Trump loving hates Ron because he believes he let millions of illegal votes happen in Florida (even though he did win Florida but Trump is Trump) and Republicans are trying not to question it because they want to seem ambiguous and not truly say the election was rigged/not rigged so they can try to have their cake and eat it too.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Rookie Ron

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Red Baron posted:

once you’ve had the best you will accept no substitute

was in north georgia and a bit of tennessee last week and there not only lots of trump signs but nice fresh flags with 2024 flying from houses and trucks there is no way anyone is going to appeal to these people the way trump does

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

he should insult his wife, just get really loving low

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

imagining trump looking at lists of tv ratings the same way an old looks at the obituaries

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

I moved to Minneapolis from Arkansas and it was the best decision I ever made

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

smarxist posted:

Eric has a FASD thing going. Jr. has ABS. Barron is just tall.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/education/2023/03/22/pitt-anti-transgender-speakers-petition/stories/202303220080

quote:

Pitt students are the latest to try blocking anti-transgender speakers from campus. Experts say that violates free speech.

The college campus culture wars have come to Pitt.

Almost 11,000 people have signed a petition demanding that the University of Pittsburgh cancel three upcoming events featuring controversial speakers who they say are transphobic. The backlash has prompted Pitt to release statements saying that while the events might be provocative, the university has a commitment to free speech.

What’s happening at Pitt has become an increasingly familiar scene on college campuses across the country, as students call for the censorship and removal of speakers with contentious views.

At Stanford University this month, jeers, shouts and laughs filled a classroom as a conservative federal appeals judge attempted to talk. A week ago at the University of California, Davis, protesters used their feet to smash through glass doors while they held signs decrying fascism and a right-leaning speaker.

gently caress this framing, also when no one wants to listen to me say hateful poo poo that's a violation of free speech.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

he should insult his wife, just get really loving low

That doesn't sound like something Trump would do.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

went to the eye doctor today and she says I'm developing cataracts. the human body is such a fail

how will you ride your folding bike now??

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

WarMECH posted:

was in north georgia and a bit of tennessee last week and there not only lots of trump signs but nice fresh flags with 2024 flying from houses and trucks there is no way anyone is going to appeal to these people the way trump does

I started to see 2024 signs around my parent’s place in 2020, he is the only one they’ll ever accept

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Ron De Weasel

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Ron tiny d santis

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WarMECH posted:

honestly their only hope is that a Mattering occurs and trumo drops out / goes to jail / dies, so they can tout their trempe-loving cred when vying for the maga vote. So kissing his rear end is probably their best strategy right now (though i wouldn't hold my breath on the mattering panning out)

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
8 gop candidates on stage kissing trumps rear end to be his successor while the man himself spends all of his speaking time taking shits on the heads of the others while the audience hoots and hollers til they pass out from exhaustion

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
everyone thinks the key to trump nicknames is to use a pun or alliteration, but "crooked hillary" and "sleepy jeb" used neither of these

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ham Cheeks posted:

how will you ride your folding bike now??

very slowly

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

WarMECH posted:

8 gop candidates on stage kissing trumps rear end to be his successor while the man himself spends all of his speaking time taking shits on the heads of the others while the audience hoots and hollers til they pass out from exhaustion

Realtalk this is the content I've been missing.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

For a funny nickname, Donald Trump might choose something that plays on Ron DeSantis' name or position. For example, he could call him "Ronny DeSandcastle" as a playful reference to Florida's famous beaches, or "DeSantis-Clause" to create a humorous connection to Santa Claus. Please note that these examples are imaginative and not actual nicknames used by Trump.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/education/2023/03/22/pitt-anti-transgender-speakers-petition/stories/202303220080

gently caress this framing, also when no one wants to listen to me say hateful poo poo that's a violation of free speech.

"Experts say" lol

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

WarMECH posted:

The primaries are going to be great.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Eric has a FASD thing going. Jr. has ABS. Barron is just tall.

Adult Baby Syndrome

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
this thread is a hyperbaric trumping chamber

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

alnilam posted:

honestly their only hope is that a Mattering occurs and trumo drops out / goes to jail / dies, so they can tout their trempe-loving cred when vying for the maga vote. So kissing his rear end is probably their best strategy right now (though i wouldn't hold my breath on the mattering panning out)

i used to thing the same thing like the gop has had MANY opporunities to "dump trump" from the impeachments to J6 to his current legal issues but they still back him 100% and go out of their way to defend him they need trump because without trump they just dont have that chud vote

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WarMECH posted:

:stoked:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

lol "Rob DeSantis" :golfclap:

he does it again

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

WarMECH posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

I can look, but I thought it shipped last week

god drat it, i might have shipped it to myself