Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

holtemon posted:

No warning signs at all there

everytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump knows content

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

I'm trying to understand this, but is it possible Trump thinks that every perp walk is like Lee Harvey Oswald and there are dudes just waiting there to shoot you?

Maybe he knows he's in the same situation as Oswald and that there absolutely would be some mobbed up doofus waiting there for him if he ever did get arrested.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

That poo poo is so full of chemicals and smoke it will outlast you

why is plinkey trying to POISON GOONS with chemicals and smoke???/?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmfao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KarenDrewTV/status/1637952523737743360

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

titty_baby_ posted:

Reading "the road" by cormack McCarthy, in these trying times, after recently watching the last of us, and having my partners mom die on my birthday last week, was, a bad idea

this sounds like your orchestrated her death

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

lol but can you imagine tho. he takes a bullet and survives and never stops gloating about it

I TOOK A BULLET FOR OUR COUNTRY AND MEATBALL RON WON'T EVEN GET HIS VERY NICE BOOTS DIRTY

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Basebf555 posted:

I'm trying to understand this, but is it possible Trump thinks that every perp walk is like Lee Harvey Oswald and there are dudes just waiting there to shoot you?

this is exactly it

everything can be distlled back to tv tropes because hes a reality tv guy

aint nobody gonna handcuff and perp walk djt even if he requests it lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trump's not getting indicted like we thought, and my dad got laid off.

Bad day for me :(.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

What the gently caress, why? Why?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Joementum posted:

lol "Rob DeSantis" :golfclap:

this is great, the 3 Year Letterman angle lol

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

god it would be amazing if trump actually did get shot while being perp walked. i would never stop laughing. especially if it was, like, a non fatal but incredibly painful gut shot that fucks him up for the remainder of his life

gregday
May 23, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

Maybe he knows he's in the same situation as Oswald and that there absolutely would be some mobbed up doofus waiting there for him if he ever did get arrested.

lol trump

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

holtemon posted:

acab, brother

a
cab

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump knows he can take a bullet because he has been cultivating mass as defense

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Trump isn't doing any kind of perp walk without wearing a bulletproof vest and having all his MAGA goons surrounding him ready to take a bullet lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Basebf555 posted:

Reminds me of Succession and the reference to only understanding what prison is through the context of monopoly

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

i think it is a good thing that he has resigned himself to his own death

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lol but can you imagine tho. he takes a bullet and survives and never stops gloating about it

50 Trumps

now i know im here for a real reason
cause he got hit like i got hit but he ain't freaking breathing

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

he doesn’t want to die he just wants to be able to fundraise

“radical antifa (of which the fbi isn apart) are trying to kill your favorite president (me!)” :yooge:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

they're delicious is why

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Basebf555 posted:

May we never forget my favorite tweet of last year:

https://twitter.com/kwh561/status/1483146362606788618

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

holtemon posted:

cops gunna larp

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

redneck nazgul posted:

its just buddykins, relax

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Consummate Professional posted:

trump knows incontinent

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

god it would be amazing if trump actually did get shot while being perp walked. i would never stop laughing. especially if it was, like, a non fatal but incredibly painful gut shot that fucks him up for the remainder of his life

lol if his dick and balls gets shot off after he made fun of that happening to Scalise

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Lpzie posted:

50 Trumps

now i know im here for a real reason
cause he got hit like i got hit but he ain't freaking breathing

:yeah: you know what's up

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

VideoKid posted:

lol if his dick and balls gets shot off after he made fun of that happening to Scalise

i don't think i could handle that level of comedy

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
RONALD MCGODDAMN DONALD TRUMP

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he would look insanely cool being perp walked in cuffs and he knows it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

alnilam posted:

in pgh city limits you can only use a bow or crossbow and need permission of any neighbor within 75 yd

phat gas hummer

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Consummate Professional posted:

trump knows he can take a bullet because he has been cultivating mass as defense

time to harvest

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the Tuesday schedule was 100% from the man himself. he wants cameras on him. he ain't being arrested at night like some schmuck.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

holtemon posted:

Imagining a cop saying hey man we can guarantee you more business with one small trick

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/PHprtyZ.mp4

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

trump taking friendly fire when a maga guy tries to free him

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

the funniest part of the perp walk would be Trump trying to get into the vehicle with handcuffs on cuz of his hosed up center of gravity

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

RealityWarCriminal posted:

he would look insanely cool being perp walked in cuffs and he knows it

What if there are stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

a.lo posted:

nobody talks about kari lake anymore. what’s going on?

dried up