Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Are there any cocktails with egg in it.

And we're already incubating an o! A... lowercase o... so yes. We can take this capital O

pisco sour is a good one with egg white. also a gin fizz, however I've never had a gin fizz but pisco sours are delicious.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
is one of those seats a sideways egg or am i drunk too

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Khanstant posted:

is one of those seats a sideways egg or am i drunk too
it is now

Shifty Nipples

couple of the liquor bottles are giving me eggy vibes

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

design on the front of the bar is egg shaped steal the bar

maybe don't actually steal the bar

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
nice stealing

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

(1) is that a love tester over to the right of the bar? if so, let's test our love
(2) one of the spots on the design on the right hand wall is a different color (the color of the underlying wallpaper/paint seemingly), can we investigate that?

e: sure looks like one

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Mar 19, 2023

ty nesamdoom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
where's the barkeep?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

where's the barkeep?

Probably playing on the tik tok talkin bout can't afford no groceries. Millennials amirite?

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Justa Dandelion posted:

Probably playing on the tik tok talkin bout can't afford no groceries. Millennials amirite?

they must be doing that lying down behind the bar because I can't see them! :confused:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

clearly there is a trap door and they are in the basement getting a new keg.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

rear end-penny posted:

let's go to the rap battle

this post gives me an idea. OKAY.

We need to select 4 of our birds to lay down the beats for our rap track.

Common/Uncommon Brown Birds: Bird Tweet
Pixiwren: chiptune arp
Fungapterix: weird bassy noise
Duckintow Quacker: four-voice quack
Trumpeter Duck: trumpet
Soured Splird: Flatus/Belchey Bass
Weird Pinecone Looking Guy: Theramin
Sweet Sour Stilt: Claves/Sticks
Klay's Kiwi: Clay Bottle Percussion

Manifisto

I will vote for two, Sweet Sour Stilt and Duckintow Quacker

ty nesamdoom!

Shifty Nipples

fuckin'

horse just fuckin appears behind the bar imagine drinking up at the bar when suddenly surprise its a fuckin horse lol

Shifty Nipples

Fungapterix, Soured Splird

i'll have to think about the rest

Stoner Sloth

seconding fungapterix and duckintow, also gonna throw in a vote for the kiwi

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Fungapterix
Sweet Sour Stilt
Pixiwren
Trumpeter Duck

Plant MONSTER.

What kind of voice should our main bird have?

-Jimbo Jones from The Simpsons
-Kermit the Frog
-Jerry Jackson/Shrimp (David Firth)
-Grover
-Peridot (Steven Universe)
-Dale Gribble
-Garfield
-Luigi (Vinny)
-Gary Oak
-Meowth
-Mario
-Morshu

-One of the many generic text to speech voices?

Dale, Jimbo, Luigi, Gary, Meowth, Morshu and Mario are highest quality for TTS

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 22, 2023

Plant MONSTER.

Gonna make some beats using: Fungapterix, Duckentow, Sweet Sour Stilt and I think Klay's Kiwi for more rhythm

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
put me down for Garfield

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Meowth!

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

:pervert:

ty nesamdoom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Sherbert Hoover posted:

put me down for Garfield

Plant MONSTER.

Might go with Meowth because the text to speech for the Garfield one doesn't always work as well. Both voices work well for the character. I was ideally trying to find something like Buckley from KotH

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Another vote for Klay's Kiwi for rhythm. We can't have sick beats unless we first have beats.

Stoner Sloth

Bacon Taco posted:

Another vote for Klay's Kiwi for rhythm. We can't have sick beats unless we first have beats.

:yeah: that was where i was coming from!

Plant MONSTER.

I have completed a beat.

Now I have to make beats for the competition as well.

This wasn't supposed to be an effort thread!!!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Might go with Meowth because the text to speech for the Garfield one doesn't always work as well. Both voices work well for the character. I was ideally trying to find something like Buckley from KotH

truth be told I always thought our bird was a ladybird

Plant MONSTER.

Meowth voice is unisex!!

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Meowth voice is unisex!!

appropriate since with that score on the love test unisex is apparently all we've been getting!

Khanstant
those machines are biased, you have to do them blindfolded

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
god in here turning our birds into atheists

Khanstant
im not the one whose so far away when i feel the bird bite into my ee-e-eggs

never did i wanna be here again

and i dont remember why i hatch

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
cuuckooooo cuuckooooo

cuuckooooo CUCKOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.