Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Out of curiosity, how did you collect against him? Did your lawyer handle it and just cut you a check at the end?

Yeah, I didn't do a loving thing. I don't even know how it was submitted. I gave the lawyer a check for retainer / expenses / whatever and he handled it all and sent me a check at the end with itemization for expenses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

euphronius posted:

it’s called anchoring and it’s a big deal

I can also use my cognitive biases to make nonsensical judgments, where do I pick up my robes

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Ok I'll wait for the final judgement tomorrow. That is fair and an actual completion to the story.

If the lawyer says to wait for final judgement then I will at least give out a tiny presence of hope. But at this point I have a feeling this dumb parasite got her way because she counterclaimed for $10,000 and the judge wiped out my $10,000 claim and gave her $300.

Apr 7, 2003

That said, had my dipshit landlord not gone out of his way to antagonize the magistrate I dunno how it would have worked out. I basically gave him a rope and did nothing else while he hung himself with it.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

another successful goon project

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i still have hope for a happy ending for the goon fighting the landlord

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
good content thank you

Apr 7, 2003

Noted liberal wonderland California, where a brain-damaged landlord can harass someone for months and win a judgment

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
Not brain damaged enough to miss the importance of bedazzling the judge with a gigantic number, I guess.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

gently caress this dumb court system and gently caress California.

On the LA court website:
- She owes us nothing.
- We owe her $300

She flagrantly violates the law, retaliates repeatedly against us, fucks us out of our goddamn security deposit, and the judge is like "lol you owe her money."

What the gently caress. All landlords can go to hell. I am confused by the contested judgement.

go Minecraft and redacted

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Radirot posted:

Minecraft posting online can get you arrested and extradited to florida apparently cause it happened to a guy this week

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

Minecraft posting online can get you arrested and extradited to florida apparently cause it happened to a guy this week

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/esports/news-4chan-user-arrested-following-death-threats-florida-sheriff-in-minecraft

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Radirot posted:

speak to your attorney and appeal the judgment ON MINECRAFT

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

its not illegal if its in roblox

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol

Finish up your posts for the night buddy. That owning is getting enshrined on your rapsheet.

Also rip and wish you had won

lol hootington solemnly dabbing on this poor dude

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Golden was arrested on Monday, March 13, 2023, at his mother's house in Monmouth Junction. Police bodycam footage of his arrest was later uploaded on the Law&Crime Network YouTube channel. He will be extradited to Volusia County, Florida, where Chitwood says he awaits his arrival.

incredible

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Whoa man, such a sad end. My condolences.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
too much violence in this sad world. kill them with kindness. :angel:

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

Golden was arrested on Monday, March 13, 2023, at his mother's house in Monmouth Junction. Police bodycam footage of his arrest was later uploaded on the Law&Crime Network YouTube channel. He will be extradited to Volusia County, Florida, where Chitwood says he awaits his arrival.

incredible

Don't miss the bodycam footage.

Stereotypical goon poo poo where his annoyed mom has to stop watching her stories and yell for him to come from his room to get arrested by a legion of police
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cfzVCHPjU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
this is why you dont ever go to court for anything unless you're white and wealthy. best to just try and coast on by under the radar.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Whoa man, such a sad end. My condolences.

Turn on your monitor.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i forgot to quote the part where he was 38

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

i forgot to quote the part where he was 38

a prime example to the white race.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

next goon project we all become judges

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
look kid, ya got lucky. pay the $300 and walk away. sorry about the lawyer fees but be thankful it only cost you $300 for the landlady to clean your disgusting goon lair

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

euphronius posted:

it’s called anchoring and it’s a big deal

interesting poo poo, its been awhile since i bothered with psychology. got more?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i hope ai soon wipes us out.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Florida, the state where you can start shouting "I'm feeling threatened" as a way to threaten that you're going to murder someone, but you can't say anything about Minecraft

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
https://twitter.com/patio11/status/1638719118630342656?s=46&t=b23kGbnuFi54qJQa-UIGzw

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

Just make sure you do not inadvertently doxx yourself, it would be trivial for some insane goon to ruin your life if they tracked down your court case.

et tu goon?!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
drat who knew Judge Dredd's first name is Threehun

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Indeed laid of 2200 people today, around 15% of the company. I'm sorry for the people who lost their jobs but how the gently caress does indeed.com have 10000 employees

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

At least they know where they can look for a new job

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sleep with the vicious posted:

Indeed laid of 2200 people today, around 15% of the company. I'm sorry for the people who lost their jobs but how the gently caress does indeed.com have 10000 employees

Seems like every tech company that made money decided to form global headquarters in all of the best places for the executives to fly to pointless meetings

quote:

Founded by Paul Forster and Rony Kahan, Indeed is a subsidiary of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. In the US, Indeed has offices in Austin, New York, San Francisco, San Mateo, Seattle, and Stamford. Outside of the US, Indeed has offices located in Amsterdam, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Hyderabad, London, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Zürich, and Toronto.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

monster.com?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

blatman posted:

its not illegal if its in roblox

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

Linkedin?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

incredible

Just shoot Chitwood in the head, and he stops being a problem. They have to find a new guy to be the problem. But shooting Chitwood in the head solves an immediate problem permanently. Just shoot Chitwood in the head and murder him. In Minecraft.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Seems like every tech company that made money decided to form global headquarters in all of the best places for the executives to fly to pointless meetings

lmao what the gently caress. that's insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

nexous posted:

as a seasoned poster, this is what I expected. maybe you can fool me next season

:yossame:

sucks though!