Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Someone can you please post the comic(?) or forums screenshot where someone invents something really novel and useful and innovative, and the question “can you gently caress it?” Keeps coming up.

It is all I can think of with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

dialhforhero posted:

Someone can you please post the comic(?) or forums screenshot where someone invents something really novel and useful and innovative, and the question “can you gently caress it?” Keeps coming up.

The answer to your question is "That is what it was designed for..." It's a Japanese sex robot iirc... I can't remember if it was purely for recreation or if it may have been designed for sperm donation centres.... but yes... you gently caress it.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Cable Guy posted:

The answer to your question is "That is what it was designed for..." It's a Japanese sex robot iirc... I can't remember if it was purely for recreation or if it may have been designed for sperm donation centres.... but yes... you gently caress it.

Yes. Thus the request.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Wendigee posted:

My cat is very sweet there's no bastard in him unless you try to trim his toe nails.

I mean if you trim your cat's nails you're kind of asking for it.

Unrelated
https://twitter.com/HalfwayPost/status/1638665081587130368?t=zbfZjG1HgtBT8yEnluDzkg&s=19

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Platystemon posted:

James, where John had had “had”, had had “had had”. “Had had” had had a better effect on their teacher

Oh nice. I spent most of a day yesterday trying to get another had in there and couldn't make it work.

Edit: by way of explanation, the version I knew has 10 hads, ending in '"had had" had satisfied the teacher.'

HenryJLittlefinger has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Mar 23, 2023

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Been here before right? They never do.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

I mean if you trim your cat's nails you're kind of asking for it.

If they could stop getting their claws stuck in their scratching post and needing to be rescued, I wouldn't have. Please insert a funny mental picture of a cat with it's paws stuck on a scratching post.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Just doing oppo research clearly

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Amazing

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dialhforhero posted:

It was robot chicken, of all things.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
:thanks:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

dialhforhero posted:

Boy I hope you're happy.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

film adaptation of Railroad Ink looking good

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Whybird posted:

film adaptation of Railroad Ink looking good

That's great and all, but I really needed a rail intersection.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

This comic was used as a slide at a robotics seminar. I wish I could find the video, I know it exists somewhere.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Lol. Ran across this pic strolling down memory lane.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Suleman posted:

This comic was used as a slide at a robotics seminar. I wish I could find the video, I know it exists somewhere.

I wish it didn't.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Suleman posted:

Maybe you misheard and it was used as a slight at a robotics seminar. Like, "This is what the public believes y'all are up to, get your poo poo together!"

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Data Graham posted:

I wish McDonald's would gently caress off with their weirdo jargon from a slightly parallel universe

It's a burger, not a "sandwich". And who else has called them "hotcakes" since like 1939

They have to say that or they become subjects of Burger King. No kings, no masters!

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Platystemon posted:

James, where John had had “had”, had had “had had”. “Had had” had had a better effect on their teacher

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Most people don't know this but that's what buffalo are actually saying when they buffalo down the prairie

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Floop?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Nenonen posted:

They have to say that or they become subjects of Burger King. No kings, no masters!

Burger in German means citizen while Sandwich was an Earl.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Why do the floops go from 18 straight to 29?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Whooping Crabs posted:

Bürger means the bourgeoisie type of citizen. Bougie King.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Every room on the 18th floop is 11 stories tall

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The others are only unlocked after inserting the Poo key.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Whooping Crabs posted:

Citizen King was a good band

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

gently caress you sign. I can last longer than 4 minutes

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

19-28 is eeby deeby