Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I made muffalettas for a March Madness party last weekend, baked the bread, made the olive salad:

it was loving glorious

HOLY loving poo poo drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

I made muffalettas for a March Madness party last weekend, baked the bread, made the olive salad:

it was loving glorious

:eyepop:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

AxGrap posted:

HOLY loving poo poo drat

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

it was loving glorious

dang...

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Do Donald Trump as a Chippendale dancer

you did this to yourself, that's why it really hurts.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

WhatAGreatCountry posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol wtf

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

it was loving glorious
That looks amazing. I love a good muff

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
papa murphs has a 5 meat stuffed pizza that’s basically a double calzone topped with more cheese and meat and you can use TANF for it

some a yall just don’t understand

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WarMECH posted:

i mean i dont mind baking my own pie at home but i buy it at a grocery store like any respectable italian pie enjoyer

if i go to a restuarant i want my pie cooked dammit

pappa murphy's is not a restaurant it's a pizza store!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Drygoods has gone mad with power

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

So would I if I were ever given buttons tbf

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Basebf555 posted:

Are there places that only sell uncooked pizzas? I know plenty of places that will give you an uncooked pizza if you request it, but obviously the standard way is to have them cook it for you.

papa Murphy's exists as a way for poor people to get pizza with their government benefits.

if the pizza was cooked and hot, it would not be eligible for purchase.

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

bike prices are hosed right now, that Aventon ebike he posted is less expensive than a decent aluminum drop bar road bike from a budget brand.

https://www.giant-bicycles.com/us/contend-ar-1

That's their entry level road frame lolll

At that point just buy a motorcycle.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

UFOTacoMan posted:

pappa murphy's is not a restaurant it's a pizza store!

kid they don't have fuckin' jellybeans just pick something for gently caress's sake

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

WarMECH posted:

sandwich looks amazing but that Mother's detailing spray is a little too close for comfort to the food

eggs too expensive to waist on egg wash? tire shine can work in a pinch.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Total disarray in the Manhattan D.A.’s Office. Tremendous dissension and chaos because they have NO CASE, and many of the honest people in the Office know it, and want to do the right thing. They think back to the Late, Great, Bob Morgenthau, the best ever, and know what he would have done. JUSTICE FOR ALL!

DAs in disarray

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cyber Punk 90210 posted:

At that point just buy a motorcycle.

no, the point is to propel yourself ding dong

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

papa Murphy's exists as a way for poor people to get pizza with their government benefits.

if the pizza was cooked and hot, it would not be eligible for purchase.

That's pretty cool, I'd just never come across a place that was 100% dedicated to take and bake.

Those muffalettas look professionally done, like something you'd see at a nice deli counter or something. Too good for this thread probably, we're not used to it.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I know I've seen them in the Raleigh area

It seems they don't have pappa murphy's in the north east but they do just about everywhere else

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Papa Murphy's raw pizza scam is why Dems are trying to ban ovens

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I'm not defending AI art as great art but I think its detractors often massively understate how much even the most famous human artists also just reframe things they've seen from other artists.

With how much time and effort it takes to learn the motor skills to draw, and then to figure out how to be original within a overcrowded space, it created this huge gap where artists felt very untouchable, so this is a Huge Shock, as opposed to ai music, and ai sentences.

To make a music analogy, AI art stuff is just the worlds greatest sampler preloaded with everything.

365 days * 70 years =25'550 days

Also music people have dealt with the deluge of music makers. In the year 1986, 25'500 albums came out.
So, who gives a gently caress about AI music where there is so much human music.
https://www.discogs.com/search/?ev=em_rs&decade=1980&type=master&year=1986

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 19:29 on Mar 23, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I've never seen a chain like that in the north east but they do sell pre-made takenbake pizzas at grocery stores

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

it was loving glorious

polish up those wheels with that detailer

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RVWinkle posted:

I will fight anyone who hates on Papa Murphy's

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

It seems they don't have pappa murphy's in the north east but they do just about everywhere else

hmmm see they have in florida thought they might have one near orlando but closest is mt dora gently caress that ill keep buying my uncooked pizzas at publix!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

good dog

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

I heard there were too many ads during the March madness games especially at the end of games

was that true

who cares if there are ads at the end of the game? thats when ur supposed to change the channel or turn off the tv!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*looking down at my Pipin' Hot Domino's™ Brooklyn Style Pie* Wow! I wish this was raw.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Theres a sandwich place near me thats really good but also too expensive and cash only and the employees have the most annoying ordering system so I don't go often

Its like if you go in with a group, they insist you all order together on the same ticket and then figure out who got what at the end instead of letting people order individually. No matter what you order they ask what you'd like on it, and how many. "I'd like the muffaleta" and u get "what do you want on it and how many are you ordering?" I want whats on it! I want what's advertised on the menu!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Louisgod posted:

papa murphy's loving owns and is a bargain when you use coupons. cowboy pizza for life baby

papa murphy's only sells uncooked pizzas.

BRING BACK THE TRIPLE PEP

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1638960092501655553

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DryGoods posted:

*looking down at my Pipin' Hot Domino's™ Brooklyn Style Pie* Wow! I wish this was raw.

Why are you ordering any pizza from dominos other than the pan pizza?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

RVWinkle posted:

deatnis is giving a tax break for gas stoves in florida*

*only 8% of floridians have gas hookups*

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/RaijunD/status/1638960252887396371?s=20

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

DryGoods posted:

all of the photos of the pies on papa murphy website are of cooked pizzas thats false advertising

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Papa Murphy's cooked on a pellet grill is drat good

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Florida is a weird place where like every chain in the country has a location, probably because old people move there from everywhere and want the chains they're used to

They have skyline, wawa, sheetz, all the thread's favorite divisive regional chains

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

osanctna

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it was loving glorious

:nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Florida does not have primantis tho