Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Winning the war on drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

quote:

Several veterans said it was common to carry a stash of extra automatic weapons and shovels to plant near the bodies of unarmed civilians they had killed to make it look as if they were combatants. Others described the surreal sensation of committing cold-blooded murder without facing any consequences. Jon Michael Turner, who served as a machine gunner with Kilo Company, Third Battalion, Eighth Marines, said he shot an unarmed Iraqi in front of the man’s father and friend. “The first round didn’t kill him, after I had hit him up here in his neck area. And afterwards he started screaming and looked right into my eyes. So I looked at my friend…and I said, ‘Well, I can’t let that happen.’ So I took another shot and took him out. He was then carried away by the rest of his family.” Later, Turner pointed to a tattoo on his right wrist of the Arabic words for “gently caress you.” “That was my choking hand,” he explained. “And any time I felt the need to take out aggression, I would go ahead and use it.”

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

redneck nazgul posted:

hey this guy loves the troops

Hes just mad enough of his buddies got popped by an IED that they could have called in a chopper gunner

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

If you're not posting dead pictures of american troops in this topic and I mean images of actual dead troops then you love the troops

If you need fresh jerk off material I'm sure there are plenty of gore websites still out there. This thread is for discussing how all troops are psycho pedophile racist parasites.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

cryin rear end bitch "ooh my K is gone"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Goatstein posted:

When you hear about a convoy being ambushed, smile and imagine appointments opening up at the local rape crisis center

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Maybe they should sign up to invade a country with ketamine deposits next :shrug:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Goatstein posted:

It's important to understand that there are two reasons that you might end up in a direct combat role as a Troop, because, as their apologists point out, 90% of the military isn't that. One is that you were so barely sapient that they couldn't justify putting you in a position picking pubes out of the mashed potatoes. The other, more common, is that you are a bloodthirsty psycho who volunteered for that position while actively at war. When you hear about a convoy being ambushed, smile and imagine appointments opening up at the local rape crisis center

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

"9/11 had the biggest effect on military recruiting since Pearl Harbor"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

what color ribbon should i put on my car to demonstrate hatred for the troops

Mostly red, a little yellow.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

jokes on him, the arabic read "i have a baby dong"

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

god drat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

what color ribbon should i put on my car to demonstrate hatred for the troops

american flag cut out in the shape of a coffin

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i like to imagine that first middle east scene in call of duty modern warfare but the guy in the minigun turret goes crazy and just starts cutting u.s. soldiers in half with sustained fire

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i like to imagine that first middle east scene in call of duty modern warfare but the guy in the minigun turret goes crazy and just starts cutting u.s. soldiers in half with sustained fire

Does that give you some sort of murder boner you sicko

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

500excf type r posted:

Does that give you some sort of murder boner you sicko

it would have made the game way more interesting and there could have been big debates over whether it's anti-american to have a bunch of soldiers die or a subtle commentary on the nature of trauma to have one crazy dude doing it

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you could play spec ops: the line

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
yeah why didnt the business that makes video games portraying american soldiers as heros decide to have a conversation about mowing down those soldiers with a minigun, a real statement by someone who claims to be educated

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah why didnt the business that makes video games portraying american soldiers as heros decide to have a conversation about mowing down those soldiers with a minigun, a real statement by someone who claims to be educated

This

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Bloodthirst thread

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
the video game's real critique of the army man is that he is universally played by an emotionally stunted middle schooler. thats why i chose a career only serious adults would choose to emulate in a game: truckin

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Playing call of duty games is fun because I can pretend every enemy I kill is the guy who enlisted to support his abuela and 5 younger sisters

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Psycho Society posted:

the video game's real critique of the army man is that he is universally played by an emotionally stunted middle schooler. thats why i chose a career only serious adults would choose to emulate in a game: truckin

euro truck simulatr ftw

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Bloodthirst thread

It's about minimizing death. American troops dying is harm reduction because then they cannot kill others, or rape children.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

A Bakers Cousin posted:

emptyquoet

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I mean they did make a game where a central plot point is that the Russians frame an American for committing a terrorist attack against innocent civilians except it isn’t really framed at all because he (you) actually did do it

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it's time to prohibit discussion of and imagery from violent video games (murder simulators)

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
iirc the Army paid for a big chunk of the marketing budget for Halo 2

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

eSports Chaebol posted:

iirc the Army paid for a big chunk of the marketing budget for Halo 2

:patriot: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3KbfRUvMTiY

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Idgi

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

this is not the thread to share how you joined

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

What's this thread for

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

What's this thread for

illiterate bitch

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

illiterate bitch

Don't sign your posts

-xXlol GiP Krew 4 Lyfe lolXx

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I think the troops are bad, and they're whiney bitches

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

KomradeX posted:

I think the troops are bad, and they're whiney bitches

It's hard because they're big bullies but also weak wimps

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Visiting the cemetery on memorial day and digging up all the bones ftw

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

NeatHeteroDude posted:

It's hard because they're big bullies but also weak wimps

Its real.easy to bully and murder children, but they get real sad when you point that out to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

If you give a troop depression
Go to church and do confession

But if to them some joy confided
To you their signing bonus provided