Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

my machine broke and while i was waffling about what kind of device i wanted to get, how much money to spend, blah blah, i read a comment somewhere where they talked about how their fancy maker just collects dust because all they drink is instant cafe bustelo.

now it's all i drink too. lmao

yeah its like the stable minima of effort:quality, no more loving around with fancy machines and exotic beans when some magic dust makes coffee just as tasty in ten seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Speaking of,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOj0lRfKiVE

Do you think there will be a scene where RIM installs the backdoors for CSEC and the RCMP everybody knows they had?

e: "The RCMP had backdoor access to BBM since at least 2010"

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

I got a Mocca Master and burr grinder for Christmas last year. It's me, I'm the petite-bourgeoise. But when it's my turn for the wall, I'll at least go out on a good cup of coffee.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao the tiktok stuff is causing people to go insane.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

People are watching the government ban the one thing they actually like.

Bob Ross Nuke Test
Jul 12, 2016

by Games Forum
Why did this thread get over 1000 posts overnight, the economy does not appear to have poo poo itself and died?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Everything is fine.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
quit gettin mad at the economy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Mr Hootington posted:

Good. I'm down to whack the beehive with a stick until people are out in the streets again.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
i hope it gets banned forever

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
The only coffee I've ever liked is the stuff at the Ethiopian restaurant

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

then they'd compress their nim bro, they never wanna compress their nim

one thing is certain: contango.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Brilliant campaign strategy to pass the most unpopular legislation in, like, 20 years just before an election.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

is tiktok dead yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bob Ross Nuke Test posted:

Why did this thread get over 1000 posts overnight, the economy does not appear to have poo poo itself and died?

Brandon is killing TikTok .

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

goochtit posted:

is tiktok dead yet

Yes. Finally.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tiktok died (badly)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cafe Bustelo ftw.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

hooray

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 years ago this was a loony trump position that the media derided for days until he forgot about it like everything else. Now the New York Times is going to produced thousands of serious words ensuring TikTok is buried forever to save our children. Epic as gently caress lmfao

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 39 minutes!

Bob Ross Nuke Test posted:

the computer touchers are talking about coffee habits.

tech layoffs need to be way worse if the chat thread shifted from ‘my house is now worth x amount of dollars guys!!’ into ‘just buy this espresso machine!’’

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

In Training posted:

2 years ago this was a loony trump position that the media derided for days until he forgot about it like everything else. Now the New York Times is going to produced thousands of serious words ensuring TikTok is buried forever to save our children. Epic as gently caress lmfao

lobbying works

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

She's talking to the 90+ year old liches in government. Of course they're not gonna be around for the next one. If this one ever resolves, they'll be long dead before the next one hits in a few years.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Brilliant campaign strategy to pass the most unpopular legislation in, like, 20 years just before an election.

lol like public opinion means anything.

https://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/mgilens/files/gilens_and_page_2014_-testing_theories_of_american_politics.doc.pdf

Don't make me tap the paper.

It doesn't matter, next year they'll just say "gays!" and that'll be the end of it.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
all software should be banned

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
The instant Bustelo really is p good

Give one of the instant UCCs a shot if you see it in a Japanese market too

I'd go as far as saying if you put milk/sugar in your coffee anyway and aren't willing to grind beans at home in some way or another then don't even bother with bags/cans of preground stuff and just do instaBustelo unless it's hard to get or expensive wherever you are

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

mad.radhu posted:

all software should be banned

not empty quoting

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

it takes 1 minute to grind up some beans

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
parents calling the cops cause their kids have TikTok installed on their phone

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches
Don’t drink coffee at all. You will be fine. It’s not like people are going to say “that person doesn’t drink coffee, they must like anime” and discover your horrible secret.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i dont drink coffee anymore and people actually do bring it up

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
just thinking about the thread title and how it would be cool if some random post of mine made a group of nerds laugh thousands of years from now

Giant Metal Robot
Jun 14, 2005

Taco Defender
Instant black tea, HTH

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

In Training posted:

All for "Meta" and Microsoft's bottom lines.

Capitalism is such a great system that the government has to intervene on behalf of lovely companies to prop them up.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Centrist Committee posted:

just thinking about the thread title and how it would be cool if some random post of mine made a group of nerds laugh thousands of years from now

the chronicles of riddick post imo

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

I can't stop reading that subreddit where they think GameStop is about to destroy capitalism and usher in a galactic corporate utopia.

Some of their poo poo makes sovcits seem super well-adjusted.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

SorePotato posted:

it takes 1 minute to grind up some beans

Even though it's a pretty easy/cheap but significantly meaningful step to getting better coffee it's apparently too much for most people as evidenced by the store shelves being majority preground where I am at least

People are never gonna stop pumping themselves full of stimulants to make it through the day; the ride cannot be allowed to stop

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Koirhor posted:

i hope it gets banned forever

Ban smartphones and tablets next.

No full size computer = no internet. Imagine how much better it would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD