Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My feedback on this morning's events: I wanna pet those kitties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

In light of recent events, let me just say that I, Smugworth, candidate for GBS moderator, plan to take a hard stance on posters from outside GBS with a proven track record of poo poo stirring, fabricating and fomenting drama, and frankly a toxic, unhealthy obsession with this fine forum. This is not the place to work out your frustrations from whatever you may be going through, and I sure as poo poo won't turn the other cheek because you happen to be in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo. Those types are not welcome in GBS.

Vote Smugworth for moderator in 2023!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my feedback is never make that guy a mod

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he's running unopposed!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

he's running unopposed!

I will run against him. Simply on the grounds that I hate seeing people running unopposed on ballots and refuse to vote for them.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the psycho was within all along

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

My feedback on this morning's events: I wanna pet those kitties.

They are very good boys

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr Teatime posted:

They are very good boys

In light of recent findings, I must amend my previous feedback: I wanna pet those kitties and kiss the tops of their heads if they would not claw me for trying.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
My feedback is that all that cats so far have been absolutely amazing and I wanna give them all the scritches but, and this is the important part, so are all the doggies! My comment is that you're all lucky with such beautiful animals who will love you no matter how much cringe you post.

My suggestion is a new site-wide rule that everyone cherishes their pets a little extra today.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Steadiman posted:

My feedback is that all that cats so far have been absolutely amazing and I wanna give them all the scritches but, and this is the important part, so are all the doggies! My comment is that you're all lucky with such beautiful animals who will love you no matter how much cringe you post.

My suggestion is a new site-wide rule that everyone cherishes their pets a little extra today.

Done :hai:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Steadiman posted:

Just today?? And what, we just mercilessly beat them every other day?? Ban this sick filth.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

Sorry no one will touch you but you don't gotta take it out on the whole rear end forums 16BB

Do you guys want me to create an "endlessly talk about which Final Fantasy game is the best" thread so you guys can feel at home

No Final Fantasy games are good. They are all child-minded escapist drivel for people whose poor life choices have resulted in them having hundreds of hours to spend grinding out levels to unlock virtual magical doodads or custom skins or whatever.

True Primal Alphas play emulated NES adventure games and consider the constant glitching to be just another challenge to be conquered--which makes us irresistible to potential sexual partners.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Prof. Crocodile posted:

No Final Fantasy games are good. They are all child-minded escapist drivel for people whose poor life choices have resulted in them having hundreds of hours to spend grinding out levels to unlock virtual magical doodads or custom skins or whatever.

True Primal Alphas play emulated NES adventure games and consider the constant glitching to be just another challenge to be conquered--which makes us irresistible to potential sexual partners.

And thanks to this Square Enix ruined Deus Ex.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Let it be known that my party's official stance on anime video games is:

Bad.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Slugworth posted:

Just today?? And what, we just mercilessly beat them every other day?? Ban this sick filth.

if I make it starting today, can I be admin though?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Smugworth posted:

In light of recent events, let me just say that I, Smugworth, candidate for GBS moderator, plan to take a hard stance on posters from outside GBS with a proven track record of poo poo stirring, fabricating and fomenting drama, and frankly a toxic, unhealthy obsession with this fine forum. This is not the place to work out your frustrations from whatever you may be going through, and I sure as poo poo won't turn the other cheek because you happen to be in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo. Those types are not welcome in GBS.

Vote Smugworth for moderator in 2023!

It's a fair cop

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

Let it be known that my party's official stance on anime video games is:

Bad.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Steadiman posted:

Done. :colbert:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I think on the subject of spr the subforums can all come together and say, as a forum made whole:

Lol

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AjkUyX0rVw

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

This cat has no neck. Please spare a moment to think about all the cats with no neck.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
fret not, I spare many moments to think about each and every kind of cat

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
God,I love GBS

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Dixville posted:

I think on the subject of spr the subforums can all come together and say, as a forum made whole:

Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
if u think about it, it's a GBS Feedback Thread success story in the end

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you want to talk about spr stuff take it to the sagas thread. As much as you may not like her we're not dunking on someone who's having irl issues in this thread and beyond that it's not even GBS feedback so quit it!!!

you would deny the people theyrey rightful lols?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Stux posted:

you would deny the people theyrey rightful lols?

the spr stuff is obviously on topic to gbs feedback. plus the lols are good for the soul. they're better than the cringe catte pics

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
All posts are cringe tbh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

All posts are cringe tbh

especially the ones where you apologize to everyone about gaslighting them by buying your own transphobic avatars multiple times over the course of years with "lol oops i was having a mental health day"

which is poo poo that happened itt and because of tt

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Mar 24, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

some are more cringe than others

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:stonklol:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MrQwerty posted:

especially the ones where you apologize to everyone about gaslighting them by buying your own transphobic avatars multiple times over the course of years with "lol oops i was having a mental health day"

which is poo poo that happened itt

Yeah apparently this had been going down since 2021

I do hope spr gets help with whatever irl poo poo is going on. No matter how hilarious it apparently is when she's not doing well.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

they're better than the cringe catte pics

:gb2gbs:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

the hell

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

oh wow who bought me this redtext av of a maimed cat telling me i should kill myself for not liking the cat pics. Space Kablooey, that you? wait nm the sagas thjread told me where it's from. thanks all

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

I will run against him. Simply on the grounds that I hate seeing people running unopposed on ballots and refuse to vote for them.

I will also run against him for the exact same reason.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Pet Island should be given to a farm in Nebraska. Just stick a pet megathread in GBS and call it good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

oh wow who bought me this redtext av of a maimed cat telling me i should kill myself for not liking the cat pics. Space Kablooey, that you? wait nm the sagas thjread told me where it's from. thanks all

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol