Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

haljordan posted:

I bet Thomas Jefferson was a real dick.

He certainly gave one to Sally Hemings.

"Endowed by their Creator" indeed.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

PhazonLink posted:

gently caress you fair weathers / "the balance" voters, this is what you voted/ not voted for.

"I'm a moderate. I'm fine with minorities getting rights, but as long as my taxes stay low, my stock investments continue to grow, and my property values never decrease. If any are at risk, I'm voting Republican and gently caress those minorities. Since everyone hates me, I'm obviously right."

Like 90% of the moderate/balance voters view. gently caress you, got mine

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
yeah and when their Fundie U kid 's """""""""""""""""""college""""""""""""""""""" paper degree is useless outside of regressive job mills/thinktanks I hope they get what they reaped.

like these are the same parents that help flip the PA governor red because the blue guy had dared to be slow with OPEN HER UP stuff. the same parents that were the meme of the week of "parents dont actual like or love their kids and view schools as daycare/ a hours long break from them"

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Mar 24, 2023

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Meatball posted:

"I'm a moderate. I'm fine with minorities getting rights, but as long as my taxes stay low, my stock investments continue to grow, and my property values never decrease. If any are at risk, I'm voting Republican and gently caress those minorities. Since everyone hates me, I'm obviously right."

Like 90% of the moderate/balance voters view. gently caress you, got mine

The thing is these new psychic voting machines know how you’re gonna vote before you cast your ballot, so voting is a mere formality and people start imposing voting measures before they are even voted on. At least that’s how diebold has it set up here. It just matters that enough people vote to justify the quantity of ballots, it doesn’t matter what their vote is. If nobody voted it would break the system.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I definitely cannot fix her

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I hope she looks through windows. You never know what you're going to see

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Lucky Guy posted:

I definitely cannot fix her

Well, Pelosi is pretty old and set in her ways.

Krolm
Nov 10, 2004

friendly and non-threatening

Bleak Gremlin
Been working on this on and off over the week since those prison AI pictures came out, I really liked the story they seem to tell if you put them in the right order. Hope you enjoy :chaostrump:
sound
https://i.imgur.com/NlX9jcz.mp4

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
That is incredible

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Krolm posted:

Been working on this on and off over the week since those prison AI pictures came out, I really liked the story they seem to tell if you put them in the right order. Hope you enjoy :chaostrump:
sound

:five:

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I almost feel bad for Ashli Babbitt’s mom because she clearly can't tell the difference between performative gestures and actual statements backed up by intent.

*almost*

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Krolm posted:

sound

:wow:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Krolm posted:

sound

:five:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

an AOL chatroom posted:

I almost feel bad for Ashli Babbitt’s mom because she clearly can't tell the difference between performative gestures and actual statements backed up by intent.

*almost*

Don't feel bad, she will tell you that she's proud of her stupidity.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Krolm posted:

sound

Amazing, added to OP

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

an AOL chatroom posted:

*almost*

I long ago lost the ability to feel bad for anyone who's entire endgame goal is to exterminate/neutralize anyone that doesn't fit into their narrow world view. I feel as bad for her as she feels for all the people she despises and wants gone.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ashli Babbitt's mom sure seems to have a lot of free time to wander the halls of Congress, get a job ya freakin deadbeat

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Krolm posted:

sound

:pisstape:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Ashli’s ghost also wanders the halls farting and crying

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

Good Sphere posted:

Trump is losing his mind now. lol?

At this point, I really hope one or all of these people sue the ever-loving poo poo out of him for libel, slander and/or causing countless death threats or whatever, because all he's doing is inciting violence against these people and their families, causing needless harm.

Sure, I guess maybe it's covered by freeze peach to complain about people, but (I'm no legal expert so maybe it's protected?) it really seems that this type of thing is going many steps too far, especially considering he's SHOUTING it at his own angry platform of racist national terrorist cult followers.

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

quote:

He says during Superstorm Sandy, the facility was damaged by floodwaters and knocked off the electrical grid.

Since then, it's been powered by generators, and they believe a power surge caused the fire.

Lol, really? You've had it running off generators for over a decade and just said, "Eh, it's probably fine?" LMAO

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

maybe babbit-mom is a j6 reenactor? I hear that's a popular thing these days.

it's about heritage, not hate, just fyi

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Close your eyes and think of not only the word, but also the sound "chud." What did you imagine? It was this dipshit.

I thought of Kyle Rittenhouse, the bloated man boy that resembles a glistening unbaked Pilsbury biscuit straight from the tube, right down to somehow being simultaneously greasy and sticky.

His chunky pig face and upturned nose in turn made me think of Hoggish Greedly, one of the villains from that old Captain Planet cartoon. That in turn made me wonder if airing such a cartoon in 2023 would result in getting Ted Turner hauled before congress or killed.

I also started wondering if Wheeler ever got it on with Linka, and if so, whether Mati watched because I never trusted Mati and assumed his goody-goody nature was a facade.

Whoopi Goldberg voiced Gaia, the Spirit of the Earth.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Krolm posted:

sound

This is fantastic. I think the bedding music would either be generic Hans Zimmer or Tiny Dancer by Elton John.

https://youtu.be/3NRUJbivhnE

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Jillian poo poo posted:

Ashli’s ghost also wanders the halls farting and crying

she's kind of a pain in the neck

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Shout out to Ashli Babbitt for remaining treason free for more than two years

zone fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Mar 24, 2023

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

WaffleZombie posted:

Lol, really? You've had it running off generators for over a decade and just said, "Eh, it's probably fine?" LMAO

Yeah the electricians have been really busy, haha you know those union guys. Anyway here's the latest monthly bill for the gas, they forgot to give me a receipt again

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

zone posted:

Shout out to Ashli Babbitt for remaining treason free for more than three years

...when do you think J6 was?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

ianskate posted:

At this point, I really hope one or all of these people sue the ever-loving poo poo out of him for libel, slander and/or causing countless death threats or whatever, because all he's doing is inciting violence against these people and their families, causing needless harm.

Sure, I guess maybe it's covered by freeze peach to complain about people, but (I'm no legal expert so maybe it's protected?) it really seems that this type of thing is going many steps too far, especially considering he's SHOUTING it at his own angry platform of racist national terrorist cult followers.

(I don’t have a link to this one) And this isn’t the first time he’s done things like this against poor Bragg, this one being a little more deliberate with the link’s thumbnail:

I know it’s not right from Trump, but he’s posting a nutso right wing propaganda link that decided it’s totally cool with showing Bragg side by side with Trump holding a bat. Kind of sends a message to those who unfortunately can’t see past its absurdity.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
like the time trump accidentally tweeted that video that ended with a supporter shouting "white power"

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

Good Sphere posted:

(I don’t have a link to this one) And this isn’t the first time he’s done things like this against poor Bragg, this one being a little more deliberate with the link’s thumbnail:

I know it’s not right from Trump, but he’s posting a nutso right wing propaganda link that decided it’s totally cool with showing Bragg side by side with Trump holding a bat. Kind of sends a message to those who unfortunately can’t see past its absurdity.

Yep! That post and his other rants over the past few days of all caps crazy words. It's definitely (at least unintentionally) targeting the specific subset of people who can't understand reality, and are just foaming at the mouth to "get revenge on the libtards taking away ARE freedumbs and punishing my wet orange more persecuted than jezus savior" and it's just all so exhaustingly insane.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Good Sphere posted:

The author is a Holocaust denier on top of it all.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

an AOL chatroom posted:

*almost*

It must run in the family

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Good Sphere posted:

https://twitter.com/therecount/stat...theories-at-nbc

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

InsertPotPun posted:

like the time trump accidentally tweeted that video that ended with a supporter shouting "white power"

It's so weird. Like even if he would be performatively horrified at finding out he retweeted someone he thought was :airquote: just a regular Trump supporter and turned out to be a nazi and rushes to delete it, still it's crazy that it's such an easy mistake to make huh. It keeps happening for some reason

zone
Dec 6, 2016

kazil posted:

...when do you think J6 was?

Oh i'm sorry and misposted by accident, I'll edit the original post

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Data Graham posted:

It's so weird. Like even if he would be performatively horrified at finding out he retweeted someone he thought was :airquote: just a regular Trump supporter and turned out to be a nazi and rushes to delete it, still it's crazy that it's such an easy mistake to make huh. It keeps happening for some reason

He only hears the parts that are specifically about how great Trump is, everything else is just background noise

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Data Graham posted:

Hey now, let him whose followers are not 70% nazis cast the first stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Shanghaied posted:

Hey now, let him whose followers are not 70% nazis cast the first stone.

lol if all your followers aren't hot single ladies in your area like mine are