Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Arivia posted:

you could just post the quote, not the screenshot of the quote being used in the introduction to baldur's gate: enhanced edition

agree to disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Arivia posted:

you could just post the quote, not the screenshot of the quote being used in the introduction to baldur's gate: enhanced edition

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Kins posted:

Re: Further punishment for SPR - Vyelkin mentioned in SAD that it's on the table once the flashbang someone dropped at spawn wears off.

i still refuse to believe this is the first time anyone on this site has been caught false flagging themselves to own their posting enemies lol

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

five. five dollar. five dollar terf av.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

five. five dollar. five dollar terf av.

would listen to that house album

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

real hosed up right now that larry and synthy can't post in this thread to lol with the rest of us

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You should be able to buy yourself stupid avatars and blame it on someone else. In that hypothetical situation it would be very hilarious if anyone ever found out it was you, but lol calm down people. If your reaction to this news is anything other than the stupid bitch gif from Its Always Sunny then I’m sorry brother but you simply care way too much.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Tenkaris posted:

Didn't see anyone else quote this, lmfao

Have to confess I don't get it

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Imagine getting banned for hate crimes against yourself lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Babe Magnet posted:

real hosed up right now that larry and synthy can't post in this thread to lol with the rest of us

it's

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

American McGay posted:

You should be able to buy yourself stupid avatars and blame it on someone else. In that hypothetical situation it would be very hilarious if anyone ever found out it was you, but lol calm down people. If your reaction to this news is anything other than the stupid bitch gif from Its Always Sunny then I’m sorry brother but you simply care way too much.

I think you are missing an incredibly important part of this saga here.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

could do this as an av. should i?

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Have to confess I don't get it

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Mr Teatime posted:

Lolling extremely that spr owned themselves just because they wanted to save $5.

this just isn't true

we know she did this multiple times so it was probably at least some $25, conservatively

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Arivia posted:

could do this as an av. should i?

Just make sure to put a slur in it and then blame WarpDogs.

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Spr bought the terf av while checking in a mirror so the slurs were backwards.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmfao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Yakuza karaoke Baka Mitai with Kiryu singing and staring at a pic of skeleton tits

https://i.imgur.com/nu3JuVk.mp4

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

goldmin

The Postman
May 12, 2007

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

i will never stop being impressed at how good people are with this flash/gif/photoshop stuff

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Lmao oh yeah

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Kchama posted:

Look she’s presumably embarrassed and we asked her not to post for a little bit and even said ‘please’, so why should we do anything? We have to wait until all the mods and admins get back from their tropical vacations to do anything.
Ironcrowned and Power Khan still post among us. SPR probably ain't eating a perma.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Zodium posted:

some plague koalas

i do believe that's chlamydia

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

hootin and hollerin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

skeleton av... mods? alt check???

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lmfao

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
thank you

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

btw i like that you responded to this like it was AI art query