Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

This seems suspiciously custom built for this thread and one poster in particular.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYCBXLgu/

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Angepain posted:

i am having particular trouble with the trolls who keep making me solve elaborate riddles before i can pass

That'd be old granitarse of legend

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Bobby Deluxe posted:

This seems suspiciously custom built for this thread and one poster in particular.

Well I thought it was great anyway, nice Superchunk kinda vibe

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Think of your wife's vagina as a small boat and the clit as the plug. As soon as you understand this the rest will follow.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Mods?? I am being called out here.

I've given up preaching the word of Euler, Big Venn is too powerful. The Venn diagram of the set of people who know about Euler diagrams, S, and the set of people who post Venn Diagram memes, T, is such that S ∩ T= ∅.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nenonen posted:

Think of your wife's vagina as a small boat

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is this the sequel to DU∩C?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
*bokmål noises*

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Angepain posted:

dear the guardian. my wife is withholding the secrets of the clitoris from me, and refuses to allow me access to them until I have fought my way to the centre of the perilous labyrinth where they are kept. i am having particular trouble with the trolls who keep making me solve elaborate riddles before i can pass

I even have a level 70 Blood Elf Paladin, and she still refuses!

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
One labia always tells the truth, the other always lies

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Marmaduke! posted:

He reads like a joke Digitiser character

lmao

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Props to the young man driving a BMW (lol, of course) at 7:20 this morning whose car absolutely reeked of weed as it crawled past my bus stop in traffic.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

kingturnip posted:

Props to the young man driving a BMW (lol, of course) at 7:20 this morning whose car absolutely reeked of weed as it crawled past my bus stop in traffic.

That's like criticising the icecream van for playing the little jingle - you have to advertise

Lamont
Mar 31, 2007
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
He'd probably been doing that for about 3 hours

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Failed Imagineer posted:

That's like criticising the icecream van for playing the little jingle - you have to advertise

I'm still not sure whether that one ice cream van that would drive around where I lived as a student and everyone said also sold weed really did or not. It doesn't seem that unlikely, but I never wanted to be the guy asking the ice cream man who just sold ice cream for a 99 and an eighth.

Funka
Jan 4, 2006
Yeah I live in a council estate and there's an ice cream van in the winter, is it drugs because I'm not a fan of ice cream. I'm a lactose intolerant immigrant sorry.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

When I lived in Perth there was a meth lab on a primary school's grounds in a purported to be disused storage shed, so anything is possible. It was actually literally across the road from my flat at the time - no one had a loving clue whatsoever until it was finally uncovered.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Speaking of popular occupations for pedophiles, Laurence Fox has a new project, changing the education system to make things easier for child groomers. :barf:

https://twitter.com/scib0rg/status/1638979657235304448

I forget which feminist said it, but the idea of patriarchy telling men that every man above them considers them property, so they should in turn consider 'their' women and children property is on full display here.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah, you do. And you would hope that you'd consider that a sign that your son has a good head on his shoulders and is learning how to treat people properly in future...

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

that was my DUP MP that put that forward lol

this is he

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Fred Armisen cosplaying as Briefcase Wanker can't keep getting away with this

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

G-Man is even more terrifying in real life

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

who put the frog in a suit

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

Yeah, you do. And you would hope that you'd consider that a sign that your son has a good head on his shoulders and is learning how to treat people properly in future...
It also sounds like a STDH, which makes it even more amazing that someone would go on TV and make up a story that makes them look like a nonce.

And then the other people are just like "hmm, yes" and not "why are you still allowed near schools?"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It wouldn't have been taught when I was in school but that was decades ago now, it's absolutely something I would hope is being taught today though, and I can totally imagine a kid being taught the basic concept of consent for interpersonal interactions and then going home and saying that to their parents.

The correct response though is to be proud that your kid has the brains to demonstrate a good skill they've learned in school. It's like being mad that your kid came home and used algebra except consent is far more useful than algebra.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

I remember my sister telling me about a lesson she had in junior school where she was told that if anyone, even a parent, touched them in a way they didn't want them to that was wrong and they were to tell another trusted adult. Of course in my young brain I thought this meant being smacked if you did something wrong. It was only later when I that lesson myself I realised that it was much more than physical abuse. We've taught children about consent even from family members for a long time.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/coldwarsteve/status/1639285144749068290

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

bessantj posted:

I remember my sister telling me about a lesson she had in junior school where she was told that if anyone, even a parent, touched them in a way they didn't want them to that was wrong and they were to tell another trusted adult. Of course in my young brain I thought this meant being smacked if you did something wrong. It was only later when I that lesson myself I realised that it was much more than physical abuse. We've taught children about consent even from family members for a long time.

I don't think I got anything like that, just how to put a condom on a styrofoam willy.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

big scary monsters posted:

99 and an eighth.

That's one of my accounts

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

I don't think I got anything like that, just how to put a condom on a styrofoam willy.

I had that in high school. Though no styrofoam willy.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

The correct response though is to be proud that your kid has the brains to demonstrate a good skill they've learned in school. It's like being mad that your kid came home and used algebra except consent is far more useful than algebra.
If it did go down the way that Fox said, his kid said something about consent and he flipped out and assumed it was something sexual and then went on about strangers privates, that's even weirder.

His lot are the exact group of people who go around saying "I do not consent to this imposition on my freeborn personage" to the self-checkout tills at Asda, so we know he knows it's not inherently sexual, he just doesn't like that line of reasoning being used against him.

A much better interview on the exact same theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VaPQflLq0

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I swear every neighbourhood has an apocryphal weed-delivering ice cream van. They can't ALL be wrong!

When I was a student in Nottingham it was taxi drivers. Just phenomenal service ; ring a central number, and there'd be a taxi at your address within minutes to drive you a few hundred yards away and then gently caress off again.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

If it did go down the way that Fox said, his kid said something about consent and he flipped out and assumed it was something sexual and then went on about strangers privates, that's even weirder.

His lot are the exact group of people who go around saying "I do not consent to this imposition on my freeborn personage" to the self-checkout tills at Asda, so we know he knows it's not inherently sexual, he just doesn't like that line of reasoning being used against him.

A much better interview on the exact same theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VaPQflLq0

That's exactly what it sounds like, the school introduces the concept of consent (presumably as part of "basic loving manners" that I imagine all these far right weirdos think should be in the curriculum) and then he flips his lid because he immediately assumed that it was intrinsically sexual, rang up the school to whinge about that, got told that the school doesn't teach sexual content until the kids are older, then proudly boasted to them that he had actually told his kid about that already because he's determined to be angry about something.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
every Domino's I've ever worked at has had a guy who'd drop some weed off with your pizza if he knew you

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
If anyone who takes Mezavant for colitis has been wondering what weed smells like, it’s exactly the same - to the point my wife jokes about how many unfortunate colitis sufferers there seem to be in Brixton

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Secrets of the clit chat:
the person doling out advice is Pamela Stephenson who older posters may remember as being a popular comedian 40+ years ago on a show called Not the Nine o clock news which IIRC was also where Rowan Atkinson found fame. She married Billy Connolly and trained as a psychotherapist

Maybe she just doesn't fancy him anymore but considers it her wifely duty to do the minimum.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

She married Billy Connolly and trained as a psychotherapist

And had her own programme called Shrink Rap, on which she interviewed Chris Langham from The Thick Of It, after his release from prison for being a paedo. It was interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

kingturnip posted:

The thought of driving while high is absurd to me, it really is

e: mind you I can do a reasonable impression of a competent driver in GTA. minimal pedestrian casualties