Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
I can never justify buying a whole kilo of costcocaine so I've never tried to cook crack with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

acidx posted:

I can never justify buying a whole kilo of costcocaine so I've never tried to cook crack with it.

We're not talking about ikea.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

It’s fine… just OK. Graham-cracker-like crust is the best part.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical

Josh Lyman posted:

How are robovacs with rugs? My bedroom is carpeted so I expect it wouldn't work there, but the rest of my living space is hardwood with low pile rugs.

Good for maintainance if you run a few times/week but you'll still need to vacuum it with a real vacuum every now and then, especially if you have a hair generating resident like a cat or a long haired person. If there are tassels on the rugs they can get caught up but not as much as the first generation robovacs.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Definitely get a robot with LIDAR though. I bought a dumb one and regret it.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Josh Lyman posted:

How are robovacs with rugs? My bedroom is carpeted so I expect it wouldn't work there, but the rest of my living space is hardwood with low pile rugs.

I got the expensive deluxe iRobot, does OK with rugs but it can't make it over the 1-inch-ish wood thresholds to travel from room to room. Just gets stranded on them, spinning it's wheels trying to cross over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm at the Costco

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
Can you grab me a rotisserie chicken and a pepperoni slice?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Anyone want some cheeto boluses

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
get me a hot dog and chicken bake, raspberry tea.

I'mma try that thing someone said earlier in the thread, sleeving the hot dog into the chicken bake.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Or this poo poo lol

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Or this poo poo lol

holy gently caress

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Really feel like the rest of the world is just now finding out about walking tacos. Shame, really.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I’m assuming that’s just the Fritos in a different bag and nothing to actually go on the frito pie?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's just a sideways bag of Fritos fellas. Your have to top it yourself. However once topped they are A1 tier stuff

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I really like how the Awful App cut off this thread title because it would totally be true if Costco sold it!

This is the problem with Costco, I just need a little bit of crack to get by. I don't need a whole box!

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

It's pretty good! Naturally, it is also a lot of loving pie.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

You can already walk with a regular taco wtf

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Fitzy Fitz posted:

You can already walk with a regular taco wtf

If anything, it's harder to walk with a bunch of fritos covered in chili

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Let's just focus on chewing gum for now

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

jisforjosh posted:

Any one sleeping on the Novafoam ComfortGrande 14" that Costco sells? Wife and I are looking for a new King mattress that won't break the bank (baby on the way) and are about to pull the trigger

In the same boat, bought one 3 nights ago. It's listed as medium to firm, but the top couple of inches are extremely soft. It was purchased to replace my wife's old sleep number that I hated and finally died, and it's been worth every penny.

It's relatively heavy to carry by yourself, so if you can get someone that isn't pregnant to help you I would recommend it.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i would definitely buy a QP of Kirkland brand weed

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Hutla posted:

Good for maintainance if you run a few times/week but you'll still need to vacuum it with a real vacuum every now and then, especially if you have a hair generating resident like a cat or a long haired person. If there are tassels on the rugs they can get caught up but not as much as the first generation robovacs.

Zero VGS posted:

I got the expensive deluxe iRobot, does OK with rugs but it can't make it over the 1-inch-ish wood thresholds to travel from room to room. Just gets stranded on them, spinning it's wheels trying to cross over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
I have 2 long haired cats and a few thresholds. Guess it’s manual vacuuming for me :sigh:

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
It depends on how dedicated you are to running it and emptying. My brother has 4 people and 2 shedd-y dogs in his house and almost never really vacuums. He has a whole map program setup where it does the common rooms, recharges and empties, then does one bedroom every day. Mine is hope my partner runs it at least once a week and do the entire apartment manually every other week.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Anyone want some cheeto boluses

Anyone ever wonder why Chester Cheetah looks just like what DARE would have you believe a drug dealer looks like?

:tinfoil:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gonna give this a shot

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Good luck!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Alucard posted:

Good luck!

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Sorry I am only voting for Smuggworth, the one with two "g"s.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Alucard posted:

Sorry I am only voting for Smuggworth, the one with two "g"s.

:vince:

I have been hoisted by my own petard...

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Blue Moonlight posted:

Anyone ever wonder why Chester Cheetah looks just like what DARE would have you believe a drug dealer looks like?

:tinfoil:

He's always been a palette swapped Joe Camel

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

User smugworth I promise to vote for you if you RIP rear end itt.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

shame on an IGA posted:

He's always been a palette swapped Joe Camel

Joe Camel's face was a dick and balls, though. :confused:

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

binge crotching posted:

In the same boat, bought one 3 nights ago. It's listed as medium to firm, but the top couple of inches are extremely soft. It was purchased to replace my wife's old sleep number that I hated and finally died, and it's been worth every penny.

It's relatively heavy to carry by yourself, so if you can get someone that isn't pregnant to help you I would recommend it.

I ended up pulling the trigger on the King size yesterday, $579 online but only $479 in store. Was able to get it out of the SUV and onto the box spring with a hand truck and some clever positioning by myself thankfully.

1st nights sleep (not 100% expanded) was good but slept a little warm and the lazy afternoon nap today was perfect. No regrets

Edit: one con that's an issue for my wife is the lack of edge support, there's no reinforced bolster to just sit on the edge of the mattress

jisforjosh fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Mar 26, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Holy gently caress this is good…

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's that the smoked cream cheese?

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

MarcusSA posted:

Holy gently caress this is good…

YESSSSSSSS

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Wendigee posted:

It's that the smoked cream cheese?

Yes. Yes it is.

It’s ridiculously good.

Like it should be illegal.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Now smoke a brick of that port wine cheese from Wisconsin.. kakuna or so something and smoke that....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.target.com/p/kaukauna-port-wine-spreadable-cheese-6-5oz/-/A-15013920

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 26, 2023