Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

dark souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

freeasinbeer posted:

She directly bought multiple AV/Redtext and accused someone of buying it for her, in order to advocate foe their ban. She has proven without a doubt to be a manipulative liar. Why would she tell the truth if she felt she could manipulate and lie to get herself out of trouble?

I mean the whole thing is lol, but also lol that folks are trying to rehabilitate her already.

log off

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

freeasinbeer posted:

She directly bought multiple AV/Redtext and accused someone of buying it for her, in order to advocate foe their ban. She has proven without a doubt to be a manipulative liar. Why would she tell the truth if she felt she could manipulate and lie to get herself out of trouble?

I mean the whole thing is lol, but also lol that folks are trying to rehabilitate her already.
are you loving retarded

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

please goldmine or gas

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

are you loving retarded

your asking a question you already know the answer to

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'please dont use this as an excuse to dismiss other people being bought transphobic avs'
'wow, nice job trying to rehabilitate some plague rats, specifically'

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i could lol at the psycho thing that happened. or i could go insane myself lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
hopefully jeffrey will take a moment off from doing victory laps around his freshly impregnated computer to clean up this thread a lil, because that would be nice

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This was a really good day, the forums needed this one, a huge win all around for all parties

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

It seems plausible that some transphobic avs were bought by spr but I doubt she bought all of them, if only since it sounds like there was a real plague of 'em in some zones for a while

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Endorph posted:

'please dont use this as an excuse to dismiss other people being bought transphobic avs'
'wow, nice job trying to rehabilitate some plague rats, specifically'

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

hopefully jeffrey will take a moment off from doing victory laps around his freshly impregnated computer to clean up this thread a lil, because that would be nice

more like victory naps

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

okkkkkkkkk shut up lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

ironic that the only “plague” in this thread… is the AIDS coming from these posts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

freeasinbeer posted:

Name one person that's rehabilitating her or excusing her for what she did in here you tedious bitch

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

weird you're saying this like it disagrees with anything i said when it doesn't. could you try reading my statement again or should i rephrase it?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Endorph posted:

you needed imgflip.com to rotate some jpgs?

Blow their motherfucking rear end cheeks into smithereens. Well played.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Name one person that's rehabilitating her or excusing her for what she did in here you tedious bitch

Nooooo, don't make them talk more.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

one of the worst things that will come out of this is its going to make the worst posters on this site even more insufferable

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

stop trying to engage with the terminally aggrieved guy that thinks he's a posting freedom fighter imo

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
just laugh at the stupid idiot stop trying to divine the future from her posting entrails

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gbs is starting to make this unfunny its time to goldmine this thread and gas gbs

rox
Sep 7, 2016

:sweep:

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gbs is starting to make this unfunny its time to goldmine this thread and gas gbs

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Psycho Landlord posted:

stop trying to engage with the terminally aggrieved guy that thinks he's a posting freedom fighter imo

actually he loves putin and bought that av for himself to show his apprecation for the man (putin)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ironic that the only “plague” in this thread… is the AIDS coming from these posts

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

actually he loves putin and bought that av for himself to show his apprecation for the man (putin)

tyup. we just learned people do this. so he mustve done it. case closed

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Amazing but also

That DICK! posted:

please goldmine or gas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

People power tripping and doing insane embarrassing subterfuge on the forum is one of my faves so I never care much about this stuff and I think SPR is alright but I get why people don’t like the particular one lol.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
there is no gbs
there is no sagas crew
there is only lols and lmaos, lmfaos and emptyqotes, jokes, goldmined threads and ownings.
these are the goals of the thread today.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I have nothing to add to this conversation except that I think I'm going to have "time, time, time for another self-bought 'tar" to the tune of the "peaceful war" line from Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner in my head all day

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Didn’t she also poo poo over both of the misogyny threads, and then open a holodomor denial style one in cspam????

Edit: Which then led to this whole thing after she tried to bring drama into this thread because she claimed the gbs thread was mean to her and bought the AV?

Transphobia is hosed up, and maybe now that she’s not making GBS threads the discussion up in SAD, or around to fake us out with poo poo in order to own someone she dislikes, please bring it up so that we can push to have stuff in place. Tracking Avatar buys is a great place to start and something that I’d love to see personally. Would love to see what else we can do!

freeasinbeer fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 24, 2023

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Stux posted:

i could lol at the psycho thing that happened. or i could go insane myself lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Goldmine thread, IK Pablo, let Mia Wasikowska permaban one poster of her choosing, simple as

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i reached out to spr last night and asked why because, well, why, and she gave an explanation that seemed very genuine for both the previous av buy, and especially the v. recent ones that weren't excusing anything and is deffo (unless she's lying, idk her outside the forum at all but even in the context of all this behavior, it seemed legit) going through some immediate and serious IRL poo poo that still doesn't excuse acting like that, but does explain it in a way that isn't "lol just bein insane n wicked" or sidestep-handwavey sociopath 'no see it's okay because" kinda poo poo, she owned it and seemed to be pretty torn up and ashamed over it

the stuff she told me makes what she did it all come off as much less malicious or planned, and much more like someone struggling to cope and kinda spinning out trying to distract themselves and impulsively doing poo poo they know they shouldn't and wouldn't normally do. if it all turned out to be lies then lol jfc, that's what i get for believing anything ever, but i really don't think it was

she didn't ask me to say anything and I'm saying this stuff mostly because she said to me that she wanted to explain to everyone itt, but i suggested just Loggin Off for a while & not reading anything cuz she just isn't in a good place atm

but at the same time until she is able to explain things herself n decides to, i want to give at least that much info cuz as fuckin mad dumb and bad as this all was to do, with context imo it's not deserving of becoming known as koalas march jr and being university reviled or perma'd or whatever

ofc nobody has to believe this because it's just my own view of what i was told, plus I'm being vague and giving info secondhand from someone who's just burned everybody's trust hard; I'm not asking people to give it a full pass or even forgive her, just saiyan that it's prolly worth holding out on totally hating her forever over this before she can let people know what was going on, bc there's some hugely extenuating circumstances involved

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Goldmine thread, IK Pablo, let Mia Wasikowska permaban one poster of her choosing, simple as

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I like ya FNLN but you're an incredibly earnest dweeb