Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gbs is starting to make this unfunny its time to goldmine this thread and gas gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hookechoes
Mar 12, 2023

https://i.imgur.com/EjOor2K.mp4

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

freeasinbeer posted:

Didn’t she also poo poo over both of the misogyny threads, and then open a holodomor denial style one in cspam????

Edit: Which then led to this whole thing after she tried to bring drama into this thread because she claimed the gbs thread was mean to her and bought the AV?

Transphobia is hosed up, and maybe now that she’s not making GBS threads the discussion up in SAD, or around to fake us out with poo poo in order to own someone she dislikes, please bring it up so that we can push to have stuff in place. Tracking Avatar buys is a great place to start and something that I’d love to see personally. Would love to see what else we can do!

away

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gbs is starting to make this unfunny its time to goldmine this thread and gas gbs

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

freeasinbeer posted:

Didn’t she also poo poo over both of the misogyny threads, and then open a holodomor denial style one in cspam????

Edit: Which then led to this whole thing after she tried to bring drama into this thread because she claimed the gbs thread was mean to her and bought the AV?

Transphobia is hosed up, and maybe now that she’s not making GBS threads the discussion up in SAD, or around to fake us out with poo poo in order to own someone she dislikes, please bring it up so that we can push to have stuff in place. Tracking Avatar buys is a great place to start and something that I’d love to see personally. Would love to see what else we can do!

What makes people post like this

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

BUMBACLOT posted:

What makes people post like this

gbs

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

freeasinbeer posted:

im going to do the bane spinebreaker on you irl if you make another post in here

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Goldmine thread, IK Pablo, let Mia Wasikowska permaban one poster of her choosing, simple as

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gas. And don’t bring the thread back lol.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
you can literally just post "lol," "lmao," or something similar with zero effort and people will appreciate it significantly more than whatever the gently caress this is

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's like rain on your wedding day.

TheSwizzler posted:

it's a mean av, and you've already paid

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It's like ten thousand posts when all you need is a life

skeleton warrior posted:

The enemy that you just couldn't break
and who would've thought or figured

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

Sounds like that should be destroyed immediately for the good of the forums

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

lmao holy poo poo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

freeasinbeer posted:

stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

freeasinbeer posted:

stop please

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Holy loving poo poo what a ride y'all went on when I wasn't paying attention. I'm not sure there's been a bigger reveal since KM's alt.

Also this:

TheSwizzler posted:

I like ya FNLN but you're an incredibly earnest dweeb

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

since this thread is hopping if we remember back to the last saga, was the offsite rape discord about riven actually about riven - the sequel to myst? The puzzle game?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Upgrade posted:

since this thread is hopping if we remember back to the last saga, was the offsite rape discord about riven actually about riven - the sequel to myst? The puzzle game?

It sure was

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Upgrade posted:

yes, the creep made a live RPG of it where a character made sex doll-copies of their friends

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Upgrade posted:

Yeeeep

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Upgrade posted:

also the guy is permad now

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

sometimes as a writer I despair that I will never write anything as funny as the average week on something awful dot com.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Upgrade posted:

just saw that Podima got perma'd after all lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

my bony fealty posted:

just saw that Podima got perma'd after all lmao

its a new record

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Upgrade posted:

to be clear: someone posted the chat logs and they included random screenshots of riven FMVs

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

… how … it’s a point in click puzzle game. Am I not remembering this game right? You just clicked on shapes to align a big machine right??

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

freeasinbeer posted:

im going to stone cold stunner you into a plate of glass you tedious little fucker

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Upgrade posted:

… how … it’s a point in click puzzle game. Am I not remembering this game right? You just clicked on shapes to align a big machine right??

There were sex dolls as I understand it

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Upgrade posted:

it had a plot implied in the background but it was mostly just vague 'there was an advanced civilization once and then the society broke down and there was a rebellion'

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Stux posted:

i could lol at the psycho thing that happened. or i could go insane myself lol

you know full well that every thread about forums drama continues until a second crazy person hits the towers

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

trying to solve the sex doll puzzle and beginning to sweat in fear as the gamemaster starts to lick his lips in a very unsavory manner

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

freeasinbeer posted:

“Now that everyone’s done having fun, let’s talk about the important things…

*turns chair around*

My forums enemies.”

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

You've got bad vibes, man.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

freeasinbeer posted:

Lmao at the folks ITT mad that someone they liked went aggro against half the other forums felt the need to invent drama over at least two years and got caught.

That’s hell of a saga.

Sleng Teng posted:

You've got bad vibes, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUMBACLOT
Jun 19, 2008

freeasinbeer posted:

That’s hell of a saga.

Can’t wait for this guy to be made an admin