Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

::looks at his av, tugs his collar nervously::

I've got my eye on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

TheSwizzler posted:

skeleton Iks have not had a great go of it recently let’s see if the trend gets bucked

Especially ones whose avs are focused on a great set of tits

Also: props to whomever set up the "edit other user's posts" screen for mods to have giant red text saying "THIS IS NOT YOUR POST" because I am not yet used to the new buttons and while I've seen plenty of "quote is not edit" mistakes, in attempting to quote TheSwizzler's post there I almost commited the first "edit is not quote" mistake I think I'd have seen

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

skeleton warrior posted:

Also: props to whomever set up the "edit other user's posts" screen for mods to have giant red text saying "THIS IS NOT YOUR POST" because I am not yet used to the new buttons and while I've seen plenty of "quote is not edit" mistakes, in attempting to quote TheSwizzler's post there I almost commited the first "edit is not quote" mistake I think I'd have seen

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

skeleton warrior posted:

On the iPhone app it gives me the option to edit every post now and several times I’ve almost done it lol.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Antivehicular posted:

Being told you look like "bullshit Nathan Lane" is the kind of insult you should take to the grave, not drag out to self-flagellate

lmao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Bobby Hill av opens up some great gif opportunities so I better see you kill someone fast

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

That DICK! posted:

ff9 sucks!

It has some cool graphics sometimes

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

skeleton warrior posted:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Also, lmao at the permas dropped today. Podima's was written on the wall, but just :laffo: at SPR getting owned by Jeff and then responding with, "Yeah, I bought those avs for myself and accused others of doing it. I've done it many times before. But let's talk about the real victim here: me."

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

blamegame posted:

It has some cool graphics sometimes

Good backgrounds

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Runa posted:

new saga dropped while I was out

Welcome back lol

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

On the iPhone app it gives me the option to edit every post now and several times I’ve almost done it lol.

I'll also admit that I spent a few minutes try to figure out what the new "list" and "append" buttons on the top of the page do because they weren't listed in the guide and debating whether maybe pushing them might tell me before I realized that they were always there and I had just stopped paying attention to them years ago

I'm uh, still in a bit of a state of shock I guess

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

skeleton warrior posted:

it wouldn't be the first, there's a reason that warning is there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

skeleton warrior posted:

I THINK BULLYING VICTIMS SHOULD
NOT DO COMEDY AND SHOULD SHUT
THE gently caress UP TIL THAT BOY IS RIGHT

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

That DICK! posted:

I THINK BULLYING VICTIMS SHOULD
NOT DO COMEDY AND SHOULD SHUT
THE gently caress UP TIL THAT BOY IS RIGHT

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

oh dear

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i installed the "sjw" to "skeleton warrior" browser extension like thirty years ago and i legitimately have no idea what this person's username is lmao

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

vyelkin posted:

it wouldn't be the first, there's a reason that warning is there

iirc it was added after cyrano got blind drunk one night and forgot which forum he was modding in and hosed up some posts (and gave like, fifty people sixers with descriptions so unintelligible they looked like they were from da joose thread)

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I remember seeing a really cool effort post about some poster's travel to an area in China where they met people of an ethnic minority and had a lot of detail about their history and great photos, and then a mod edit-is-not-quoted it and accidentally erased it all

Extremely tragic but also, quite funny

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Metis of the Hallway posted:

I remember seeing a really cool effort post about some poster's travel to an area in China where they met people of an ethnic minority and had a lot of detail about their history and great photos, and then a mod edit-is-not-quoted it and accidentally erased it all

lol

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

lobster shirt posted:

mushrooms are a fantastic food to eat

Watching the Last of Us like, "This is why I hate mushrooms."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Also the texture.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

i installed the "sjw" to "skeleton warrior" browser extension like thirty years ago and i legitimately have no idea what this person's username is lmao

lol

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

lol the latter, not the former, though it's done as a reference to exactly that

edit:

lmao VVVVV

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Lady Radia posted:

oh, I can help! it's skeleton warrior

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm glad to see the 100 or so posts I missed this even have been mostly mushroom chat and congratulating new IKs.

Congratulations new IKs and/or condolences depending on how many people try to turn the thread into a posting dojo.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

oh if we want to turn it into a posting dojo I do, of course, have another story about iks editing posts that are not theirs

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

oh if we want to turn it into a posting dojo I do, of course, have another story about iks editing posts that are not theirs

dear lord no

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Who the gently caress is nuns

Nuns yo fuckin business.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

:mrgw:

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!
hello new iks my suggestion is to not take things too seriously or get too enthusiastic right out the gate. that ends poorly. not referencing any recent events,

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

My suggestion is to test out how many pins a subforum can handle at once, it's really fun

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
"Wait, the Sagas thread is closed again, who hosed up...Oh wait, uhh...1700 new posts and a new title, what did I...oh. Oh. Ohhhhh."

Those were my favorites.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fritz the Horse posted:

hello new iks my suggestion is to not take things too seriously or get too enthusiastic right out the gate. that ends poorly. not referencing any recent events,

While you're here could you change my custom title from saying "Harold Fjord has hit his spending limit" to "some plague rats has hit her spending limit"?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm tired of posting dojos though. I just want to laugh and occasionally eat a 6er because I made a post that sounded good in my head but either fell flat or just plan should never have been posted.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fritz the Horse posted:

The horse lies.

Don’t listen to the horse.

Go with your heart.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm tired of posting dojos though. I just want to laugh and occasionally eat a 6er because I made a post that sounded good in my head but either fell flat or just plan should never have been posted.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
probe Fritz

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MarcusSA posted:

The horse lies.

Don’t listen to the horse.

Go with your heart.

This IK only buys custom titles for themself. This IK only buys custom titles for others. Which IK had a psychotic episode? Both.