Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiling Knight
May 31, 2011

Quackles posted:

What deck? I've been turbostuck at rank 95 playing Shuri.

Unedifying Devil Dino:
# (1) Agent 13
# (1) Quinjet
# (2) Cable
# (2) Armor
# (2) Sentinel
# (3) Mister Fantastic
# (3) Cosmo
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) Moon Girl
# (4) White Queen
# (5) Devil Dinosaur
# (6) Doctor Doom
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUXVpbmpldCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXJtb3IifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvc21vIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTW9vbkdpcmwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IldoaXRlUXVlZW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRldmlsRGlub3NhdXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNhYmxlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEckRvb20ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNlbnRpbmVsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBZ2VudDEzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNckZhbnRhc3RpYyJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

I have gotten Crimson Cosmos as a location like five times in a row come on man I'm trying to play my Sera deck

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Win with 20+ power 20 times?? Christ on a bike.. gonna be a long weekend.

Edit: Oh sweet, got my third version of Morph.. a character you see for about 2 seconds before he turns into someone else. Well worth the effort.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Mar 25, 2023

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Is matchmaking really funky with everyone? A couple of days ago I got Shuri Shuri Shuri Shuri Shuri and today I am 6 Galactuses in a row and counting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I figured out what Attuma is good for; Knull decks! He's been a great fit there

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Opopanax posted:

Ok I figured out what Attuma is good for; Knull decks! He's been a great fit there

I had someone play Attuma followed by Prof X on the same lane today, that was a pretty good move

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Armor should work too.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

New Leaf posted:

Win with 20+ power 20 times?? Christ on a bike.. gonna be a long weekend.

Edit: Oh sweet, got my third version of Morph.. a character you see for about 2 seconds before he turns into someone else. Well worth the effort.

Lockjaw Lotto pays off, I'm 4 short and am just waiting for missions to refresh.

On the downside, my Shuri Nuff deck keeps losing, so I am never getting infinite.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ninurta posted:

Lockjaw Lotto pays off, I'm 4 short and am just waiting for missions to refresh.

On the downside, my Shuri Nuff deck keeps losing, so I am never getting infinite.

I've switched to the Dr. Doom ramp with Leech and Sandman.

I may be stuck near Infinite for a while yet, but I can at least choose violence while I'm there.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Made it.

Thank you, Doomleech.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

My Agatha deck could probably reach 20 power in a few hours. I think I'll play that tomorrow.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

Negative is my favorite deck and most played by a lot.

[snip]

Just tried a couple rounds with this deck, feels like fantastic chaos. I needed something new with big power potential.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

harperdc posted:

Just tried a couple rounds with this deck, feels like fantastic chaos. I needed something new with big power potential.

My favorite negative combo is Wong Mystique Ironheart Zola. If Zola copies them in the right order it’s a beautiful thing.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

I already have all the Season 3 cards so my Shop just displays Orka on repeat constantly :(

EDIT: I feel like it should offer you a free mystery variant instead

Deathslinger fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Mar 25, 2023

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
If it's literally your last s3 card, just grab it and become s3 complete? They're not gonna do any series drops before the season ends, I'm pretty sure.
By opening the card in a reserve instead of grabbing it in the shop you'll just be down a 100 tokens.

e: oh poo poo, I guess I'm about to splurge 6k tokens

Odysseus S. Grant fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Mar 25, 2023

MissMarple
Aug 26, 2008

:ms:

Odysseus S. Grant posted:

e: oh poo poo, I guess I'm about to splurge 6k tokens

From playing quite a lot of Kang this season, his proliferation towards the end has become increasingly annoying as I have 8 turn games where we both bluff snap Kang into each other and then have to do a turn all over again.

I have definitely won way more games off it as a card than I've lost though, and the opponent didn't even know that was why they hit Retreat.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I'm still missing over 50 pool 3 cards but i just unpacked Galactus :toot:

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer
Hit rank 60/65 for the first time, was pumped for the mystery variant.

Pizel Uatu the Watcher!

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I thought the tweaked the matchmaking so that infinite players were in their own pool now? I've been stuck in the 70s all week and I'm constantly up against Shuri decks with the current infinite card back. I have a feeling my rank and my MMR are not congruent at all.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
theyre not going to do that until they put in the post infinite brackets and rewards probably

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
I guess I need to just take a break for the day. I'm seeing 75% Shuri decks and I'm not going to subject myself to that loving mirror match. But sure, just take another point off Red Skull and I'm sure it will be fine.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
The mission to win a location with 20+ power isn't helping matters. I don't particularly want to play a lot of Shuri but when you need to win 20 times with 20+...

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Enjoying this deck that I saw a streamer post.

quote:

# (0) Wasp
# (1) The Hood
# (1) Bast
# (1) Squirrel Girl
# (2) Mister Sinister
# (2) Mysterio
# (3) Mystique
# (3) Bishop
# (3) Patriot
# (5) Iron Man
# (5) Blue Marvel
# (5) Valkyrie
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2FzcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSG9vZCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmFzdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3F1aXJyZWxHaXJsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNclNpbmlzdGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNeXN0ZXJpbyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTXlzdGlxdWUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJpc2hvcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUGF0cmlvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSXJvbk1hbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmx1ZU1hcnZlbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiVmFsa3lyaWUifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

It puts out a surprising amount of power given that the highest on-card power is 3. (4 if you count Mysterio.) The only real advice I have for playing he deck is try to wait a couple turns before playing Bast and plan ahead a lot about where you will Valkyrie and/or Iron Man. And if you draw all three 5 cost cards, you have probably lost.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Is it just me, or is this weekly bundle a terrible value?
A rough credits -to-gold and gold-to-money conversion makes it so you're basically paying for about 400 gold and 1000 tokens for $20

That's about $6 worth of gold, so $14 for 1000 tokens? Really?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

DrBouvenstein posted:

A rough credits -to-gold and gold-to-money conversion makes it so you're basically paying for about 400 gold and 1000 tokens for $20

1000 tokens takes about 4800 credits. So it is a better deal for getting tokens than just buying gold then mission refreshing. But that really just underlines how little value for get for dollar in the base case.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

:captainpop:

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

DrBouvenstein posted:

Yeah they left off a few zeroes in what you get

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

uXs posted:

The mission to win a location with 20+ power isn't helping matters. I don't particularly want to play a lot of Shuri but when you need to win 20 times with 20+...

Surfer can do that. So can Devil Dino, C2, Patriot or a well built Agatha deck. There's a dozen different options if you're bored of playing a deck.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

when you gotta get that 20 power or more quest done

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

If I don't finish this week's battlepass missions, do they go away or can I still finish them when the next week starts?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Youremother posted:

If I don't finish this week's battlepass missions, do they go away or can I still finish them when the next week starts?

They hang around until the end of the season.

I first started playing with a few days left of the Surfer season and had four weeks worth of missions to do. Really didn't prepare me for the slow trickle of progress the game was about to become.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

Youremother posted:

They stick around till the end of the season. I started playing in the last week of last season and I could still do all the previous weeks' missions.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It finally happened. I started a game of snap and I actually recognized the other person’s username from here (happens to be someone who I’m in another community with, hi mafia folk) and we got each other’s attention and I successfully lost donated 8 cubes. Hell yeah Pecota!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Kang to galactus is some bullshit. I don’t think it’s worth sticking around when kang is dropped after a snap

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hobo Clown posted:

They hang around until the end of the season.

I first started playing with a few days left of the Surfer season and had four weeks worth of missions to do. Really didn't prepare me for the slow trickle of progress the game was about to become.

I started Christmas Eve and played enough to enter Pool 3 by the time Zabu arrived 2 weeks later. :)

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Ey got one of those Steampunk variants, the one for Shocker ain't half bad.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Boosters are such a poo poo reward. Who the hell ever wanted more boosters than they could get from playing the game

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Boosters are such a poo poo reward. Who the hell ever wanted more boosters than they could get from playing the game

Look on the bright side, it could have been a title!

psychopomp
Jan 28, 2011
Pulled Super Skrull. Not sure if I have any use for him. Getting the hang of Kang, useful for letting me know to retreat if I can't beat their T6 combo. Losing fewer cubes that way.

Kangers: Do you play Kang on T5 or T6, generally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
I apparently don't play enough, I'm always a little short on boosters :( But I mostly only play until I finish all my dailies.