Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Lmao

https://youtu.be/2DilVJb8Eho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao christ almighty

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
for anyone who is curious, here is the current list ahead of the PPV of who is left to make

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

the loving sound effects jesus christ lmao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Lmao went looking for Cubone's intro music post so I could imagine the intro with it and was not expecting

Cubone posted:

fort minor and one winged angel playing at the same time

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

lmfao insane. tonight’s going to go down in history

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

So can someone explain to me like they are talking very patiently to a retarded child / Scot how the leagues and title matches and stuff actually work in this sort of thing? Like, what does it actually mean if I win or lose in match 1 here lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

So can someone explain to me like they are talking very patiently to a retarded child / Scot how the leagues and title matches and stuff actually work in this sort of thing? Like, what does it actually mean if I win or lose in match 1 here lol
You get killed IRL.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Tenkaris posted:

Lmao went looking for Cubone's intro music post so I could imagine the intro with it and was not expecting

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Your record determines your overall Federation Power Level, the higher the level the more likely you are considered for a title shot. The titles are as follows

World Champ - The best overall in the federation , larryweights cannot compete for this

IZ Hardcore Troll - think of this as the intercontinental title

Larryweight - for the light and small boys

Tag - self explanatory

women’s champ - the best woman

Woman’s tag - self explanatory

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

three wrestlers compete under standard rules with the first competitor to achieve a pinfall or submission being declared the winner. Triple Threat matches are fought under no-disqualification and no-countout stipulations.

So you will get the hardcore belt if you get the first pin/tap

Edit: I'm a moron and thought you were in match two sorry disregard lol

Tenkaris fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Mar 26, 2023

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Put this together this afternoon. Thanks to zach for early access to the press kit

loving amazing

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

nooooooooooo lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

American McGay posted:

You get killed IRL.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol looking like Ninetails after getting his rear end beat.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

p-mack gets to make you his throne for real

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Gah! lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

p-mack gets to make you his throne for real

p-maxe maniac

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

My internet has been cutting in and out for the last week and finally it just went out altogether, I called comcast and yelled at the person about how I paid for service and I had a live PPV event coming on soon and that they better fix my connection immediately. Low and behold, it's working fine now.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

My internet has been cutting in and out for the last week and finally it just went out altogether, I called comcast and yelled at the person about how I paid for service and I had a live PPV event coming on soon and that they better fix my connection immediately. Low and behold, it's working fine now.

LETS loving GO!!!!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

P-Mack posted:

I'm in Europe rn and can't stay up for this. But rest assured, by the end of the night everyone's clocks will be set to Slyme Tyme

i'm in europe. i'm up all night. real gamer hours. nobody's changing their fake rear end illuminati time zone over you.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I'm gonna have it streaming on my phone as well so if my computer crashes a bunch like last time I won't miss anything.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is his entrance song. you know im right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesKvG8MNS4&t=64s

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bolverkur posted:

i'm in europe. i'm up all night. real gamer hours. nobody's changing their fake rear end illuminati time zone over you.

I'm in Europe and I'm going to make sure you don't sleep tonight boy. Clack clack. Andalu-see-ya-later

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Starting stream now. 12 minutes til showtime!!!

https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://i.imgur.com/1rvohSy.mp4

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Autisanal Cheese posted:

How's breakfast, Major?

It'd be a hell of a lot better, if I could be having it in front of Twitch, that's for sure!) :D
Good luck to the wrestlers - and hopefully Eagle gets his handshake today

EDIT: Man, that cubone is perfection! You guys are artists

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

----------------

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

imp magic

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lmfao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I was brought here by the promos and I'm hype

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

emmy is a girls name

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
5 minutes everyone. Get in now https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

QXZ
Sep 12, 2003

oooh ouija woman she got the moon in her eyes
lurker checking in to say that the poster is dope as hell, "klash at kamurocho" is the perfect name for an imp wrestling show, and i hope everyone has a great time!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm in Europe and I'm going to make sure you don't sleep tonight boy. Clack clack. Andalu-see-ya-later

lmao i'm not gonna be sleeping throwing a celebration party for my first win of many