Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

not included in the stream stats are the dozens of unwilling participants who witnessed this live in the dallas airport and on a 737

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Everyone please watch this. This should be Impos next entrance lol

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1czzyj

lmfao caking the audience with his dreadful effluent as they crowd in to hug and cheer him into the ring

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh also, what does the TGB (I think it is) on the front of the tank stand for? The Gut Buster? The Gravy Boat?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mbt posted:

not included in the stream stats are the dozens of unwilling participants who witnessed this live in the dallas airport and on a 737

rofl

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mbt posted:

lmao :patriot:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Oh also, what does the TGB (I think it is) on the front of the tank stand for? The Gut Buster? The Gravy Boat?

TCB. Taking Care of Business.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Everyone please watch this. This should be Impos next entrance lol

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1czzyj

god the sandman was so fuckin cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

loving awesome

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

TCB. Taking Care of Business.

Ahhhhhh!

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

mbt posted:

Lmfao remember I g this from the chat o7

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

can someone update the thread title for each stream because i keep missing them lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

can someone update the thread title for each stream because i keep missing them lol

I’ll ask to be an IK of the thread since that’s a thing now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
also, I have good news about your match lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i only watch wrestling a couple times a year at most but i sure as poo poo want to catch it more often now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

i only watch wrestling a couple times a year at most but i sure as poo poo want to catch it more often now

You’re goddamn right

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

It stands for The Goddamn Betrayer! Your tanks and guns were the machines that were supposed to bring us a fresh new start, but instead you're just reinforcing TLD and the admin position.

And there's only one response to that kind of betrayal... it's time for lunch.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

told some friends of mine about this and we all watched it over discord just hollering. one of them was gonna turn in early but i told him "the giant blue guy" was on next and he was like "well i have to stay for the giant blue guy" lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

copy posted:

told some friends of mine about this and we all watched it over discord just hollering. one of them was gonna turn in early but i told him "the giant blue guy" was on next and he was like "well i have to stay for the giant blue guy" lol

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im sweating...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

copy posted:

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also i had a really funny idea to make a promo video that involved me dressing up like max payne and mixing it in with match footage. but then i realised i have no video editing skills whatsoever so theres no way i can actualyl pull that off lmfao. maybe i'll at least finish the insane nu metal riff i was writing for it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

also i had a really funny idea to make a promo video that involved me dressing up like max payne and mixing it in with match footage. but then i realised i have no video editing skills whatsoever so theres no way i can actualyl pull that off lmfao. maybe i'll at least finish the insane nu metal riff i was writing for it

This sounds entirely in keeping with a Max Payne cutscene

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

You should do this, because Skeezy bought a 100 dollar ape costume for promos and I’m about to spend 300 dollars on a goblin one lfmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

You should do this, because Skeezy bought a 100 dollar ape costume for promos and I’m about to spend 300 dollars on a goblin one lfmao

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if theres a good video editor reading this im willing to shoot the footage, i will not pay you money

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

thinking how hype doing a real life promo would be and then realizing i am not cut out to do one as my av

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

thinking how hype doing a real life promo would be and then realizing i am not cut out to do one as my av

Pussy. Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I can’t sleep and am talking with the entire team about what’s next and I literally gave us all so much work lfmao. Hyped to tell you all soon. Lots to come this is just the beginning

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

Apparently I'm "not physically able" to "gain 330lb" to reach my character's size particularly when I am "getting married in two weeks" and to me this is just evidence that women keep us from our dreams.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Apparently I'm "not physically able" to "gain 330lb" to reach my character's size particularly when I am "getting married in two weeks" and to me this is just evidence that women keep us from our dreams.

Tell her what is actually important lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just watched it and loving lol, just casually getting the ladder and climbing it while no one else gives a gently caress

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

i just watched it and loving lol, just casually getting the ladder and climbing it while no one else gives a gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mbt posted:

Lmao

----------------

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

And this is why hopefully, matches with ladders were they are not exclusively used to wallop on eachother or for sick drops, are to be permanently banished to Impo's lair.

This sig under renovation

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A ladder match is a linear sequence of spots. Take the briefcase or leave it, it's the only choice given.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

because it's the ultra wrestling league.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

qnqnx posted:

And this is why hopefully, matches with ladders were they are not exclusively used to wallop on eachother or for sick drops, are to be permanently banished to Impo's lair.

*overly quickly* that's not a real place by the way so don't check it out.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
“Code Garglers” is such a fetid repulsive name… it’s so fitting

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if you can keep the hype going for another 3 or so weeks i could have something in store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

if you can keep the hype going for another 3 or so weeks i could have something in store

Taking Estradiol for the sole purpose of making a hype promo