Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Hmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
izwf ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm lol

lmfao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

heehee posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm lol

buy $1779 of kfc and save a buck

copy
Jul 26, 2007

excited for the new storylines as the heroes struggle to free us from the grips of Impo's Own Wrestling Federation and undo Big Traitor Larry's brainwashing

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still think Dr Cool AIDS is girl who stinks good. Now that I've realised that was Dr Cool AIDS and not Welcome and it was meant to be the hot goth doctor from Persona 5 I feel entirely justified

Thank you for the clarification.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still think Dr Cool AIDS is girl who stinks good. Now that I've realised that was Dr Cool AIDS and not Welcome and it was meant to be the hot goth doctor from Persona 5 I feel entirely justified

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzwSaj7B08

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lmfao imagining this in a Scottish Wario voice which I'm not even going to attempt.

Also I managed to gross myself out so am going to dial back the character a bit (and yes I have been doing a character here thank you) but still committing to the heel turn

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao imagining this in a Scottish Wario voice which I'm not even going to attempt.

I was thinking the exact same thing. please attempt it lmao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
waaaaaaaaach aye the noo

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

pissed I had to deal with a leak in the ceiling instead of watching this live but catching up on the broadcast and it was sick as hell. pretend I quoted everything in the last 400 posts. izwf ftw

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

lmfao remembering the warped katanas on astral's back

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just waking up. Still feels like a dream...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Glad I didn't dream about izwf last night

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I woke up this morning to the sobering realization that my promo david byrne voice is basically just:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Glad I didn't dream about izwf last night

i did but i dont remember anything beyond the FYAD noob contest also being involved. mayhaps a cross-promotion?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

i did but i dont remember anything beyond the FYAD noob contest also being involved. mayhaps a cross-promotion?

Lol money in the bank but everyone is trying to grab a noob's dangling ballsack

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
put it backstage and call it balls in the hall

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

I woke up this morning to the sobering realization that my promo david byrne voice is basically just:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfa56tjBQo

lmao

Next promo is just gonna be the lyrics to Cheesecake Truck

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Alaois posted:

lmao

Next promo is just gonna be the lyrics to Cheesecake Truck

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

Hell yeah

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Last night ruled, but was also hella tragic lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

right arm posted:

lmfao remembering the warped katanas on astral's back

I thought that was Jeffery and Astral was the skinny one. Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Nystral posted:

I thought that was Jeffery and Astral was the skinny one. Lol

you can tell the skinny one is Jeff by the pyjamas

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Also I managed to gross myself out so am going to dial back the character a bit (and yes I have been doing a character here thank you) but still committing to the heel turn

ngl im enjoying the heel turn lol. you were poppin off in the stream chat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

put it backstage and call it balls in the hall

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Everyone please watch this. This should be Impos next entrance lol

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1czzyj

lmfao when he starts pouring beer on women and motorboating their tits. sandman ftw

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hey all, lots to talk about today.

First, thanks for tuning in for the PPV, that was a bad night for the good guys to be sure.

Going forward its likely we will have 3 Streams a Week for TV shows, and a PPV once a month.

What does this look like?

Mondays 8pm: EXP - This will be a few weeks away I imagine, but will be on monday going forward. I'll announce it

What is EXP?

EXP will be our Developmental talent pool (lurkers) that have posted in this thread, when I get around to making them and if I like their name/posts/avatar ect. We have a new arena for them and these matches will determine which lurkers wrestle good. If you do well here you may even get bumped up to a main show. Posting well / funny, ect or hell, making content will help massively as well. It also means if a Regular loses all their matches or pisses me off, they may get bumped down to EXP until they work their way back into the main roster. I will post who is in the TBD to be made lurker league. We also have an EXP belt that looks appropriately low effort lol

Tuesdays 8pm: Sudden Impact

Thursdays 8pm: RAM

This is a hell of a lot of work I know but we have a lot of people who own the game and are also investing a lot of time into this as well. I love the promos and Major has been cataloging them in the second post of this thread if you want to revisit them.

For anyone interested, here is my current list of who to make.

Tawal has been helping make people and is going through my list as well so we have multiple people on this

All cards for TV shows will be subjective at the time of posting due to the rivalry system

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

First, thanks for tuning in for the PPV, that was a bad night for the good guys to be sure.

Going forward its likely we will have 3 Streams a Week for TV shows, and a PPV once a month.

Mondays 8pm: EXP - This will be a few weeks away I imagine, but will be on monday going forward. I'll announce it

What is EXP?

EXP will be our Developmental talent pool (lurkers) that have posted in this thread, when I get around to making them and if I like their name/posts/avatar ect. We have a new arena for them and these matches will determine which lurkers wrestle good. If you do well here you may even get bumped up to a main show. Posting well / funny, ect or hell, making content will help massively as well. It also means if a Regular loses all their matches or pisses me off, they may get bumped down to EXP until they work their way back into the main roster. I will post who is in the TBD to be made lurker league. We also have an EXP belt that looks appropriately low effort lol

This is a hell of a lot of work I know but we have a lot of people who own the game and are also investing a lot of time into this as well. I love the promos and Major has been cataloging them in the second post of this thread if you want to revisit them.

Tawal has been helping make people and is going through my list as well so we have multiple people on this

All cards for TV shows will be subjective at the time of posting due to the rivalry system

gently caress yeah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GilDSKQHk8

copy
Jul 26, 2007

What is EXP?

sick!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

American McGay posted:

at least you didn't get your freshly won belt stolen at a steakhouse so you're one up on chris jericho

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

What is EXP?

LFG

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

What is EXP?

TLD please don't make me, make Cav instead they're awesome and I want to support my bubby Cav

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

What is EXP?

Insane amount of content. I’ll never have to watch real wrestling

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

herculon posted:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

herculon posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

herculon posted: