Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Whereas coming round again is NOT an option for Rush himself, who is dead. But the thread is not. And that's how it should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Floodixor posted:

I still can't believe that I forget about this thread if it's off the front page. But I think it helps me not take it for granted, either, because it's always so lovely to see come around again.

I have it bookmarked lol. Even if the thread ends up as dead as Rush (current status: bones and liquid) I never want to forget the simple beautiful fact that Rush Limbaugh is dead.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Diet Poison posted:

I have it bookmarked lol. Even if the thread ends up as dead as Rush (current status: bones and liquid) I never want to forget the simple beautiful fact that Rush Limbaugh is dead.

Same

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Dittos :smuggo:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I keep this thread bookmarked because it's the only place I see care that he ever existed at all and every time it gets bumped its a nice little reminder of how quickly these hate spewing pundits get forgotten.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

You know his family is trying to recruit drug addicts to come piss on his grave so he at least gets some of the metabolites.

Unfortunately for them, even the drug addled homeless know Rush is dead, and lol about it.

And he is still dead :lmao:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Trump has been indicted, and Rush is still dead. It's a good day.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Bad news guys. He's alive again.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
HAHAHA APRIL FOOLS

HE'S DEADER THAN DISCO.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
I liked that guy who pissed on his grave. Any chance you can piss on more graves?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I liked that guy who pissed on his grave. Any chance you can piss on more graves?

Where is Max Hardcore going to be buried? Maybe they could put him and Rush close so you can piss on one grave > go to a beer tent and load up > go to the other grave > repeat. Note that the proceeds from the beer tent should go to help trans kids/people in some way.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
First read that as Max Headroom wondering what the gently caress he did.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Radio Nowhere posted:

First read that as Max Headroom wondering what the gently caress he did.

One time he broke into the Boston airwaves and showed his rear end. At least I think it was Boston

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

One time he broke into the Boston airwaves and showed his rear end. At least I think it was Boston
Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjeUuakHsLw

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

David D. Davidson posted:

HAHAHA APRIL FOOLS

HE'S DEADER THAN DISCO.

You know, it's been 2 years. I know Rush was a divisive guy but it's honestly sad to be gloating over his death this long. For all his faults he was somebody's son and meant something to someone.

haha gently caress that. April Fools

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

HAHAHA APRIL FOOLS

HE'S DEADER THAN DISCO.

Well, I, for one, am very sad to hear this.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

This is why I always use a qualifier

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I can't believe it's been 2 years since he died.

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

I can't believe it's been 2 years since he died.

lol

I can. Will someone piss on his grave again

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Saw a lot of updates, got a lot of nice reminders that Rush is still dead and feeling pretty good about that

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Today would’ve been my grandpas birthday, but he died, just like Rush Limbaugh. Well, not EXACTLY like Rush. Cancer sucks though. Except when it kills Rush Limbaugh..that’s one good thing cancer does.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Today, some celebrate resurrection. Not here though, Rush is still very dead.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
And yea, they did roll aside the stone of the tomb of Rush Limbaugh, and lo did some soup and bones pour out, and it did stink so much that the onlookers threw up into the soup, which was once Rush Limbaugh.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Radio Nowhere posted:

Today, some celebrate resurrection. Not here though, Rush is still very dead.

I appreciate that you did this.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

bad news guys, the cemetery called and due to all the piss damage to the cemetery walkways, they're going to have to re-inter him elsewhere. Currently they're thinking in either a sewer or just leaving him on a beach and hoping the sea doesn't reject his bloated carcass.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Just launch him into space on a trajectory out of the solar system, no one needs to share this earth with his bloated corpse

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
What, and piss off some alien species that will take major offense that we sent him their way? Not a chance!

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Jesus may have come back from the dead, to absolve humanity of its sins.

Rush Limbaugh? Still fuckin dead

Happy Easter

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

history fact: The last name Limbaugh is french for "the in-bog", as in, "put him in a bog"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Is Rush Limbaugh alive or dead? Just checking in since the last post that said he was dead

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

Is Rush Limbaugh alive or dead? Just checking in since the last post that said he was dead

*Points to the big tornado siren* THAT IS THE RUSH LIMBAUGH IS DEAD ALERT! AS LONG AS HE IS DEAD IT WILL SOUND AT 170DB EVERY ONE SECOND TO KEEP PEOPLE INFORMED!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

lol

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Do we have verification that he is still dead?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Unfortunately with those Limbaughs you can never be sure

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/OccamRustySpoon/status/1650610656524238848?s=20

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

WTF i was just talking to him yesterday RIP

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Rush Limbaugh was never fired for any of the horrible things he said and did.

He did, however, die.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Middle america is without access to knowledge because of constant gerrymandering and religious super churches preaching the word of stupid. The children of the corn did not want to be indoctrinated.

God Limbaugh! God Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZoHi1vbdFY

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey I dreamt that he came back to life.
Could somebody go down to the cemetery and check to see if he's still dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Hey I dreamt that he came back to life.
Could somebody go down to the cemetery and check to see if he's still dead?

Sometimes I think about how agonizing his stage 4 lung cancer was, how absolutely lovely his quality of life had to have been

And I have a hearty laugh, fucker deserved it