Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

who the heck is phillipe lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I think they were the first ones willing to go through the reports since the spr happenings

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

they're right though aids isn't funny. in all three posts it was used to describe threads being unfunny, in fact

Dr Cool Aids angrily pointing at his name badge and asking if it reads Dr Funny Aids

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont care about the probes but i would like for the mods from every subforum to try and understand that sometimes a very bad word is very funny when used correctly

no one said that that post wasn't funny!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Oh phillipepe

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dr Cool Aids angrily pointing at his name badge and asking if it reads Dr Funny Aids

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

so it begins. again.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

what ever happened to the big "we don't do word filter modding anymore" revelation of, i dunno, like 3 months ago?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

grieving for Gandalf posted:

who the heck is phillipe lol

Here comes a very special boy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017
live footage of phillipe in the reports forum

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

tristeham posted:

guessing they have a weird grudge against this thread.

I'm guessing they're just stupid

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

what ever happened to the big "we don't do word filter modding anymore" revelation of, i dunno, like 3 months ago?

from the big man himself

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

On one hand, word filter moderating without considering use vs reference or context is quite dumb.

On the other hand, gently caress QCS posting during the holidays, go be with your friends and family. This is mandatory and you're all taking a break.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

well I think that revelation concluded with something like 150 people getting probed and then QCS being closed forever

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s a Philippe flop.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

sebmojo posted:

Isn't deadmaus a goon? Or Skrillex, one of those guys.

There’s an image of Skrillex and Lowtax hanging out in someone’s kitchen somewhere, but I don’t know if it goes any deeper than that

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Lmao fucki g idiot out of nowhere with multiple probes over nothing

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i guess the spirit of brother johnathan lives on.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i guess the spirit of brother johnathan lives on.

phillipe tryin to get a hand beezy

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

tristeham posted:

guessing they have a weird grudge against this thread.

I'm going to guess someone went through and reported a bunch of posts out of spite and Philippe wasn't paying attention. It'd be a pretty stupid stunt to pull out of spite.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there are goons who search for certain words and report every post using them lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nuns with Guns posted:

I'm going to guess someone went through and reported a bunch of posts out of spite and Philippe wasn't paying attention. It'd be a pretty stupid stunt to pull out of spite.

It wasn't me. Swear to God.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's a grown adult with a username from a child otter in a defunct webcomic

Spite sounds correct, but basic idiocy is also always on the table.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Nuns with Guns posted:

I'm going to guess someone went through and reported a bunch of posts out of spite and Philippe wasn't paying attention.

She did this before lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there are goons who search for certain words and report every post using them lol

Ok, let's try it with two As. Ok let's try it with two A's and three G's. Ok now let's try it with an E and two T's. Ok now let's try it...

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Countdown to when Phillipe's weird fetish posts are released...

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

She did this before lol

Yeah and before it was also someone reporting posts to get people owned by outside mods. Very webcomic-Philippe move to fall for the same trap twice tbh.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

wait this isn't even the first time this happened

wasn't phillipe the dude that randomly hit a bunch of weeks old posts in the last thread too?

E: Ah I see people have posted since I elected to do so, besting me

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

Countdown to when Phillipe's weird fetish posts are released...

“Poz my neg hole,” the mod thought, very intelligently.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Crime on a Dime posted:

that thread was purestrain aids

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao bruh

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Well, Phillip I wouldn't worry too much about it. With today's modern medicine you should be fine to continue living out a few good strong remaining years as a mod.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

[george carlin voice] You think AIDS isn't funny? Of course AIDS is funny! Picture Donald Duck giving Daisy AIDS, now that's loving funny!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Grassy Knowles posted:

edit20: (Sunday, Mar 26, 15:54 EST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sick of everyone punching down at HIV, the virus that causes AIDS