Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

New Av time

cool av

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

copy
Jul 26, 2007

trying to figure out a way to shrink this down so it fits in my sig or even as an av but not having much luck. would appreciate any tips or feedback from more experienced imps

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

idk what you mean, looks readable at av size to me. maybe the small text could be slightly bigger and the white outline slightly thicker

copy
Jul 26, 2007

b_d posted:

idk what you mean, looks readable at av size to me. maybe the small text could be slightly bigger and the white outline slightly thicker

maybe i just need glasses then lol. text looks blurry to me when i shrink the image in like paint rather than taking the 720x720 and timg-ing it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

copy posted:

maybe i just need glasses then lol. text looks blurry to me when i shrink the image in like paint rather than taking the 720x720 and timg-ing it

yeah the text is blurry there

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

looks a bit better if you size it down with bicubic filtering, still kind of blurry though:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

looks a bit better if you size it down with bicubic filtering, still kind of blurry though:

thanksfor the assist sub. I think I'm going to go with white text on the non-b&w pic because that scales down better. outline seems to be the issue. thanks again though!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah don't shrink things in paint

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

thanksfor the assist sub. I think I'm going to go with white text on the non-b&w pic because that scales down better. outline seems to be the issue. thanks again though!

np, the one you ended up with looks great!

e: the outline was making the text unreadable when I made the Klash in Kamurocho banner too lol, think you went the right direction

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh gently caress yes lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Good poo poo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Holy poo poo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol badass

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

:yeshaha: Perfection!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Damnnnnnn

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

God drat dude lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
It's so good, there's no other way to describe it. Evil Eagle's wrestler is amazing in itself, and this just cranks it up to 11! :D

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Insta-buy

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy poo poo thats awesome

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

It's supposed to be like the crowd chanting that, I tried to add stands but adding anything to the background was way too busy. :shrug:

Super happy with the text effect, took a few different stabs at it before I figured it out.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Lead... I would love one in that style haha

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I think this is the second best decision anyone's ever made, right behind Leadthumb's decision to make it to begin with!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Thanks for giving me the tag line, I could not figure out anything good. I almost scrapped it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

Thanks for giving me the tag line, I could not figure out anything good. I almost scrapped it.

all credit goes to bolverkur lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Evil Eagle posted:

all credit goes to bolverkur lol

Thanks Bolverkur!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

It's supposed to be like the crowd chanting that, I tried to add stands but adding anything to the background was way too busy. :shrug:

Super happy with the text effect, took a few different stabs at it before I figured it out.

Yeah the text ended up looking awesome, well done!